PDA

View Full Version : Best prank?

LittleSirP
04-01-2014, 10:57 AM
April fools is quite a bad day for a lot of people, but not for me.
I wanna know what your best prank you've made.

Here's mine:

It was a Monday in school, just like any other day of a 2nd grader, but... this time, it's revenge all day.
See, I had an enemy in school, he and I shared an interest-- Origami. I was pretty good, I gave some to my classmates if they wanted some.
This enemy of mine, is Jake (Let's name him that for now,). He was bringing origami everyday, it was really dang great. He was making the Budha, a dragon, etc. I was amazed, I tried to make friends with him, but he just walked away. He was arrogant and ignorant.
I got mad at him because he was ruining the fun of origami, boasting to everyone and trashing others' works... (Another story)
What happened was amazing... for me. So, there's a certain paper used in origami (It's just a square piece of paper, nothing special), it can be bought in the bookstore in our school. He bought some, and I came up with something.
I took his origami paper while he was eating recess. I went to the bookstore and bought onion skin paper, and replaced it with the origami ones.
I wet the onion skin paper, then it nearly broke. I set it under the sun on top of of a brick in the football field. I visited it again in lunch, and it was crispy. It can break by just folding it. Ever so slowly, I pushed it in the origami paper pack, and put the papers back to his bag.
Now, I made my signature egg-milk mixture I mentioned in a thread once I got home. I put it in a tiny zip-lock bag, and it was all set.
I came in the classroom looking at Jake crying because the paper he tried to fold broke. I didn't even feel a pang of guilt.
He just left to wash his face in the bathroom. Now was my chance. I got the onion skin paper again, and wet it with the egg-milk mixture in another bathroom. Again, I dried it, got it, etc. The paper was a bit flexible now, but it's stench was overpowering.
I put it back in his bag, and went on with my day.
The day after that, he was crying again. He said he was able to do 2 folds, then it broke. He smelled a rancid smell when the paper crumbled.
I was happy with myself, and my best friend was trying to do the same thing to the person who had a crush on his crush (Yep, another story I have to tell another time)

Anyways, it was fun all through out the week.

Cocomonkey
04-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Did the onion make him cry, or is he just a sook? Haha.

Maryjane
04-01-2014, 11:21 AM
THAT IS.
BRILLIANT!

Mwahhaha!
You have a mind of an evil human being! YOU WILL RULE THE WORLD!

LittleSirP
04-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Did the onion make him cry, or is he just a sook? Haha.

He cried for many reasons:
-His eyes got affected by the smell
-He got embarrassed in front of the whole class
-He's a wuss.

Boomer
04-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Awesome. BTW, I didn't know Philippines played football.

LittleSirP
04-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Awesome. BTW, I didn't know Philippines played football.

No no, football as soccer. Not American football.
-Little

Dodo Wizard
04-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Best prank, huh? 2 words: Mojang. Villagers.
If if you play Minecraft, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Shumentheny
04-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Poor little Jack.

LittleSirP
04-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Best prank, huh? 2 words: Mojang. Villagers.
If if you play Minecraft, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Grassgrassgrasssgrassgrass.
Ye, I watched Capt. Sparklez' video.

Triforce
04-02-2014, 04:26 AM
Our class switched classes with another grade.

l0l
04-02-2014, 04:34 AM
Well it was my birthday in April 1st, so when I told everyone was like "Haha nice joke" :(

Lunarfrost
04-02-2014, 04:40 AM
1. Go to school.
2. Go to computer room.
3. Make all screensavers the blue screen of death but one.
4. Use the one you didn't apply the blue screen of death to.
5. People use the computers.
6. They go to the bathroom.
7. They see the blue screen of death and get frustrated.
8. They restart the computer.
9. Happens again.
10. *fist pump*

Dodo Wizard
04-02-2014, 05:02 AM
Grassgrassgrasssgrassgrass.
Ye, I watched Capt. Sparklez' video.

Lol yeah. I played Minecraft all day today. Sound turned way up.

teemumu12345
04-04-2014, 12:42 PM
So evil, but funny lolz