PDA

View Full Version : Priceless prank on popular girl.

GBAGamer
04-01-2014, 12:55 PM
So I was in class. Sitting like I always do. It looked like this. http://fr.questmachine.org/encyclopedie/illustrations/illustrations_articles/l-death-note-17-720px-1319219377.jpg here was the way I was sitting. So anyways in school theres this popular girl who has tons of friends and tons of boys with crushes on her. I couldn't care less but then when I figured out that I could prank her for fun since that was the last day of school. So she went to the bathroom and I followed her. I quickly switched the two signs and put a note saying that the bathrooms have been switched. So when she went down I told her "the bathrooms have been switched so you need to use the opposite one you used last time. And she said..and I qoute "Ok thanks. You might have a couple points on my men chart" and then she stuck her tounge at me and went inside. I was screaming internally when she said that. Then I ran away. And then the principal went into the same bathroom..."snickers" and then she screamed. She told the principal she was tricked. So during class she stormed inside and started yelling at me. Hitting me and whatnot since I knew better to hit a girl besides she slaps like a kindergartener on orange juice. Since they couldn't suspend me it was the "BEST" DAY OF MY LIFE.

Man I felt relieved.

Disaster
04-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Lol funny I would have never thought of that

GBAGamer
04-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Justice prevailed alright.

Boomer
04-01-2014, 01:12 PM
You are so awesome!

GBAGamer
04-01-2014, 01:32 PM
You are so awesome!

Yeah I know right?! A HYUKHYUK IM SO COOL KNOW A HYUKHYUK

teemumu12345
04-08-2014, 03:17 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Morgan Freeman
04-08-2014, 03:21 AM
I love you more and more every second

CoryT
04-08-2014, 03:23 AM
Man i wish i can pull a prank on zelda like that lol best day of my life

teemumu12345
04-08-2014, 03:30 AM
I love you more and more every second

Now I sense Morgan Freeman being girlish

Triforce
04-08-2014, 03:34 AM
Man i wish i can pull a prank on zelda like that lol best day of my life

But you couldn't, so how would it be the best day of your life?

KillaFlameForumAccount
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM
At least he did not talk about TWERKING.

YAY!ITS A REVOLUTION!

CoryT
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM
But you couldn't, so how would it be the best day of your life?

Dont you think i get TIRED of saving Her and all i get is a THANK YOU!!!

I would love to prank her