PDA

View Full Version : I just want to share this...

Carlo Miguel Velasco
04-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Ok. I know what I'm doing is literally wrong but the issue with Chinese Territory and Philippine Territory is quite annoying at the moment for me. Matter of fact, I'm quite pissed with both countries (even I'm 100% Filipino.)

First of all. I DON'T WANT ANYONE WHO READS THIS TO TEAM UP WITH PHILIPPINES BECAUSE THEY'RE RIGHT NOR CHINA BECAUSE THEY'RE RIGHT. I just want you people to know for the sake.

Ok. To begin with. The island is called Scarborough Shoal. This island is being claimed by China and Philippines for quite a long time(not sure how long.) It's was claimed to be founded by China and Philippines said that Scarborough Shoal was included to Philippines' Maps during the Spanish Occupation over Philippines.

I don't actually matter if they're fighting over that island but what made me pissed was China's approach.

During these last few weeks(or days,) the tension really worsen(I don't really know. Just guessing...)China ACTUALLY threaten Philippines. How? China run a small part of Philippines' Power Grid, China threaten Philippines that they'll shut off the Power Grid if Philippines said anything what's been happening(I don't really know this is what I've heard from the news in our country. Correct me if I'm wrong.) But Philippines still reported to the United Nations showing proof that Scarborough Shoal belongs to Philippines.

For me it's like Black Mail. Seriously, what country does that? Threaten other countries? Well, maybe I don't know if this happens to other countries...

I'll admit it. China and Philippines are quite stupid. Fighting over a small piece of land. Fighting over if as if they REALLY OWNED IT. (I'd say Scarborough Shoal owns to Earth.)

Oh btw, when Philippines reported what's been happening to United Nations, China thought it was a sign that Philippines wants to start a war against their country(from what I watched from the news in our country.)

This was the the breaking point of my patience with both countries. Especially with China. It's like China bullying Philippines. A wealthy country bullying a poor country. I find it stupid for China because they thought it was a sign of war if matter of fact, Philippines just want it resolve in a peaceful manner. They're taking the responsibility of someone who has a higher position to resolve the problem rather doing it themselves.

I usually have a long tolerance with anger but my tolerance depletes itself quickly when it comes to situations where I find it stupid.

Oh btw. For any Chinese and Filipino people out there, don't think your country owns Scarborough Shoal. Don't think that war can resolve the problem.

I myself, a Filipino hates my own country for what's doing to other countries. Rather focusing that, they don't focus on what's a priority. They can always do that in another time.

Also, please don't get mad with Chinese, they're cool people! I can only say Philippines' side because I live in Philippines. I'm not Chinese thus I don't understand what they say.

Well. Guess I'll end here. But I'll let you remember DON'T THINK PHILIPPINES SHOULD OWN THE SHOAL NOR CHINA. NO ONE OWNS. Ok? and DON'T SUPPORT PHILIPPINES OR CHINA BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY SHOULD OWN IT.

Ps. I don't want this thread to make a big drama. Just make the drama contained in this forums. Well, you can say it to other people but don't start an protest(lol) pertaining to this topic. Hope you understand.