PDA

View Full Version : This has gotten too far...

lolgal96
04-03-2014, 04:27 PM
My cousin, you know the little devil, right? Well I knew that she was one day gonna screw up my TV, phone, tablet, or computer. It was my computer. Not like she broke it or anything (obviously), but still, is it necessary for her to unplug my laptop cord? I think she took advantage of the fact that I wasn't feeling good and snuck in when I was asleep to unplug it. I get that she's used to attention 24/7. However, this is not the way to ask for it! Her mom was an idiot who gave my cousin the most attention, her brother minimal attention, and her baby sister no attention. And when she called the police, she got a kick out of them showing up! Should my mom tell my uncle to send her to my other uncle's house? Should she tell my uncle she actually did break my computer? I don't know what to do. This is getting way too far! What if she actually DOES break one of my devices? With my luck it will be my phone and I'll get kidnapped because I live in not the nicest place with a pedophile living in the next street over.

teemumu12345
04-04-2014, 02:25 AM
Let her live in your uncles house

Maryjane
04-04-2014, 02:36 AM
Oh my god. I'm sorry for you.
Let her live in your uncle's house. Or lock your room door.

Neonscraft
04-04-2014, 02:36 AM
I see that you have family problems, but now the first thing you should do is to talk to someone IRL about this.

Some people could help your problems online, but when it comes to family matters, it would be difficult for us to help you make the right decision. We don't know your background.

Anyway, for my input, I suggest you try to have a little talk with your mom, and make sure both of you are on the same page. Tell her that it isn't right for a parent to have a "favorite" child.

Now, your sister is young, there is still some time to change her. Everybody needs attention sometimes, you have to make her realize that there are other people who needs some affection too.

Sending your siblings somewhere else may or may not help. If she leaves, she may stay the same way as she is now or she may change her ways.

Hope this helps
-Neon

lolgal96
04-05-2014, 11:28 PM
I see that you have family problems, but now the first thing you should do is to talk to someone IRL about this.

Some people could help your problems online, but when it comes to family matters, it would be difficult for us to help you make the right decision. We don't know your background.

Anyway, for my input, I suggest you try to have a little talk with your mom, and make sure both of you are on the same page. Tell her that it isn't right for a parent to have a "favorite" child.

Now, your sister is young, there is still some time to change her. Everybody needs attention sometimes, you have to make her realize that there are other people who needs some affection too.

Sending your siblings somewhere else may or may not help. If she leaves, she may stay the same way as she is now or she may change her ways.

Hope this helps
-Neon

She's my cousin. It was HER mom who treated her the best, so glad she's not my sister. I understand why my uncle wants us to watch her.