PDA

View Full Version : Animation softwares so I can make a growtopia animation?

GBAGamer
04-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Ignore this thread. MOVE ON WITH LIFE.

Brennanber
04-04-2014, 02:29 AM
Growtopia has 2 frame animations most the time. From your posts it sounds like you want to be a graphic designer. Those jobs are in high demand...

For animations you could just make one image and use strips (not sure if thats what growtopia uses anyway) otherwise I would just use gamemakers built in sprite editor.

Maryjane
04-04-2014, 02:33 AM
U need to use spritesheets but in growtopia's case you need to take a picture of your growtopian everytime you want it to move.
Also #goodphotoshopskills.

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 03:32 AM
Growtopia has 2 frame animations most the time. From your posts it sounds like you want to be a graphic designer. Those jobs are in high demand...

For animations you could just make one image and use strips (not sure if thats what growtopia uses anyway) otherwise I would just use gamemakers built in sprite editor.

No you've got it all wrong. Not animation for a game. Animation like in art. And graphic design is totally different then creating a cartoon. Graphic design is like making covers for books making charts making
Artwork for different types of things. I'm not aiming for graphic design. I'm aiming for art animation :sweatdrop:

Bob Will
04-04-2014, 04:16 AM
No you've got it all wrong. Not animation for a game. Animation like in art. And graphic design is totally different then creating a cartoon. Graphic design is like making covers for books making charts making
Artwork for different types of things. I'm not aiming for graphic design. I'm aiming for art animation :sweatdrop:

You could just use screen recording software,or if you want to try 3-D or simplistic animation there is Blender,and Styx