PDA

View Full Version : Why am I not getting fat!?!?

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 03:42 PM
I have been a sweet tooth for 7 years and I still haven't gained a lot of weight! IM SKINNY!
Iv been eating cupcakes,Zingers,donuts,Oreos,Candy,Choclate rabbits,gummy bears (lel sorry gummibear),Cake,Cookies,PopTarts (lol what a suprise),Twix,Kitkat,Sour pack kids, and a WHOLE LOT MORE. And I'm still not getting fat! I'm scared man.

;-;

Maryjane
04-04-2014, 04:19 PM
U have fast metabolism...
Or.
You twerk too much.

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 04:38 PM
U have fast metabolism...
Or.
You twerk too much.

Omg ur right. I have been exercising all this time! I once ate a pack of twix while I was twerking like a maniac.

Luminesce
04-04-2014, 05:05 PM
You may be a natural ectomorph!

Making your metabolism real fast! Like Maryjane said.
And making it difficult for you to gain fat, check out
-somatypes-

I'm personally a mesomorph, making it easier for me to gain fat, than being an ectomorph. I always have to watch my diet.

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 05:32 PM
You may be a natural ectomorph!

Making your metabolism real fast! Like Maryjane said.
And making it difficult for you to gain fat, check out
-somatypes-

I'm personally a mesomorph, making it easier for me to gain fat, than being an ectomorph. I always have to watch my diet.
So I'm an ectomorph? Like animorphs? AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEE.
"twerks furiously"

Disaster
04-04-2014, 05:35 PM
You have fast metabolism

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 05:35 PM
I always have to watch my diet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! SINCE IM AN ECTOMORPH I DON'T NEED TO GO ON A DIET! HAHA YOU HAVE TO EAT BANANAS AND APPLES WHILE I GET TO EAT TONS OF BAGS OF DORITOS!!!

BWBAHAHAHA

Disaster
04-04-2014, 05:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! SINCE IM AN ECTOMORPH I DON'T NEED TO GO ON A DIET! HAHA YOU HAVE TO EAT BANANAS AND APPLES WHILE I GET TO EAT TONS OF BAGS OF DORITOS!!!

BWBAHAHAHA

I like Apples......

Dodo Wizard
04-04-2014, 07:30 PM
So I'm an ectomorph? Like animorphs? AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEE.
"twerks furiously"

Lol, I love that books series. Too bad I have all of them except 30-41.

Disaster
04-04-2014, 07:32 PM
I have been a sweet tooth for 7 years and I still haven't gained a lot of weight! IM SKINNY!
Iv been eating cupcakes,Zingers,donuts,Oreos,Candy,Choclate rabbits,gummy bears (lel sorry gummibear),Cake,Cookies,PopTarts (lol what a suprise),Twix,Kitkat,Sour pack kids, and a WHOLE LOT MORE. And I'm still not getting fat! I'm scared man.

;-;

Your becoming Santa

Brys
04-04-2014, 07:55 PM
You twerk too much.

Yea that's why I'm still skinny. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

BWBAHAHAHA

Ikr I can eat anything I want and not get fat..

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Yea that's why I'm still skinny. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Ikr I can eat anything I want and not get fat..

A fellow ectomorph ey? We must be brothers.

Iguana
04-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Why not just eat straight up fat to get fat?

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Why not just eat straight up fat to get fat?

It's impossible for me to get fat cus I'm an ectomorph. If I eat 60 bags of doritos I won't get fat or obesity.mhey I might try that.

Luminesce
04-04-2014, 08:27 PM
It's impossible for me to get fat cus I'm an ectomorph. If I eat 60 bags of doritos I won't get fat or obesity.mhey I might try that.

Try eating more carbohydrates. (If you want to gain weight that is, hehe). Like simple carbs, such as sugar. Although it is unhealthy. You could eat them before you sleep as well, to higher those chances.

Your caloric baseline would be your bodyweight (in pounds) multiplied by about 15-17(for an ectomorph). Then eat above that.

(Sorry, got carried away there, lol).

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Try eating more carbohydrates. (If you want to gain weight that is, hehe). Like simple carbs, such as sugar. Although it is unhealthy. You could eat them before you sleep as well, to higher those chances.

Your caloric baseline would be your bodyweight (in pounds) multiplied by about 15-17(for an ectomorph). Then eat above that.

(Sorry, got carried away there, lol).

Your smart. I Like you.

Brys
04-04-2014, 08:37 PM
A fellow ectomorph ey? We must be brothers.

BROTHER HOOD!!

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:40 PM
BROTHER HOOD!!

LET'S GO SIGN EACH OF OUR HANDS AND TWERK!

QuitePrimula
04-06-2014, 07:13 AM

;-;

Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat like a nyan cat.

Maybe your body doesn't care about your foods. Lol jk.