PDA

View Full Version : PUBERTY SUCKS.

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:14 PM
I have hit puberty and it SUCKS. I mean. I have to wash my face 24/7 cus I don't want to have acne.
Also my voice is squeaky as hell. Everybody in school keeps teasing me. They keep calling me Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks :( How long does this hell train go on? When will this puberty end!
I want to know if puberty takes long. And if my puberty will end soon. Cause I can't wait till I start to sound "coughs" MANLY.

Snuckle
04-04-2014, 08:16 PM
I have hit puberty and it SUCKS. I mean. I have to wash my face 24/7 cus I don't want to have acne.
Also my voice is squeaky as hell. Everybody in school keeps teasing me. They keep calling me Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks :( How long does this hell train go on? When will this puberty end!
I want to know if puberty takes long. And if my puberty will end soon. Cause I can't wait till I start to sound "coughs" MANLY.

1-2weeks:o

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:17 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dodo Wizard
04-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Meh, same, my voice got high, hoping it goes deep, also I'm too far to be saved from the curse of acne. Lol.
How long does this last? Well, I started a few months ago and I'm still doing it...

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Meh, same, my voice got high, hoping it goes deep, also I'm too far to be saved from the curse of acne. Lol.
How long this it last? Well, I started a few months ago and I'm still doing it...

BWAHAHAHAHAH!! I STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE SAVED FROM ACNE! HAHAHAHAHAH you won't be able to get ladies in high school!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH (taskata~) that was Japanese for "saved"

Dodo Wizard
04-04-2014, 08:22 PM

No, although that would be simpler, the process takes alot longer.
Well, for boys at least. I know nothing about female puberty.

Iguana
04-04-2014, 08:24 PM
You probably haven't hit puberty yet because voice changing happens at one of the last steps, not the first. Trying to show that you've hit puberty to say you've "become mature" doesn't show much other than that you're bad at lying.

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:29 PM
You probably haven't hit puberty yet because voice changing happens at one of the last steps, not the first. Trying to show that you've hit puberty to say you've "become mature" doesn't show much other than that you're bad at lying.

Ok uh did you notice when you hit puberty? Maybe I'm late and I didn't notice that I have hit puberty.
And I personally don't give a **** if people think I'm immature. Because I said it already. I'm IMMATURE. With personality.

Iguana
04-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Ok uh did you notice when you hit puberty? Maybe I'm late and I didn't notice that I have hit puberty.
And I personally don't give a **** if people think I'm immature. Because I said it already. I'm IMMATURE. With personality.

Trust me, you notice.
And immaturity is a choice, not a personality.

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Trust me, you notice.
And immaturity is a choice, not a personality.

Well I did not notice. Tell me how noticeable puberty is.

Legoaddict
04-04-2014, 08:37 PM
And congratulations! You got cursed for talking about it:hat:

GBAGamer
04-04-2014, 08:38 PM
And congratulations! You got cursed for talking about it:hat:

No I got cursed for cursing at SATURDAYS ._.

Ironic isn't it.

Tomas Batkauskas
04-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Okay, it will happen for everyone sometimes your voices will be high sometimes low and sometimes you couldn talk.

Iguana
04-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Well I did not notice. Tell me how noticeable puberty is.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Puberty/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

Brys
04-04-2014, 08:53 PM
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Puberty/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

I have voice cracks sometimes and I have been having a growth spurt...

SuperJ
04-04-2014, 09:44 PM
I want to know if puberty takes long. And if my puberty will end soon. Cause I can't wait till I start to sound "coughs" MANLY.Umm, well I wouldn't really say this is appropraite to post on a kids forum. I would be asking my parents these questions. This is not Twitter where you post everything that is happening to you. But, puberty is nothing to be assamed of. Everyone goes through it. And soon the people that are laughing at you, will too.

Jeremy012
04-05-2014, 06:09 AM
Umm, well I wouldn't really say this is appropraite to post on a kids forum. I would be asking my parents these questions. This is not Twitter where you post everything that is happening to you. But, puberty is nothing to be assamed of. Everyone goes through it. And soon the people that are laughing at you, will too.

It is appropriate

TIMTAM
04-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Just make subtle changes in voice tone, so when you go from a high pitched word or tone, slowly transition into a deep pitched word or tone and you won't squeak, just try to be subtle and you won't squeak.

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, well I wouldn't really say this is appropraite to post on a kids forum. I would be asking my parents these questions. This is not Twitter where you post everything that is happening to you. But, puberty is nothing to be assamed of. Everyone goes through it. And soon the people that are laughing at you, will too.

Yeah, I would recommend just googling it or asking your parents, it is kind of weird to tell strangers about your puberty experience.

motoshadow2
04-05-2014, 06:23 AM
You can actually wash your face too often. It makes your body think your face is too dry, which makes it react producing more oil, and that oil clogs in your pores, causing acne.

~LostShadow :hat:

Jeremy012
04-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Yeah, I would recommend just googling it or asking your parents, it is kind of weird to tell strangers about your puberty experience.

Well, when i reachedpuberty it took 3 weeks to be done with it

Zedoy
04-05-2014, 08:21 AM
I hate acnes. I'm getting hairy long hair on my ding dong! Also I need to put deodorant cuz mah armpit smells like a dead rat!

Maryjane
04-05-2014, 08:52 AM
I hate acnes. I'm getting hairy long hair on my ding dong! Also I need to put deodorant cuz mah armpit smells like a dead rat!

Shave o-o.

Zedoy
04-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Shave o-o.

Nah, mah pubic hair are not fully develop yet, I will wait when Im 14 years old to see how it looks like. I heard it will look curly O.o

Tomas Batkauskas
04-05-2014, 11:44 AM
i lol'd when my frned turned 12 and he had mini mustache xD

optimuswhat
04-05-2014, 11:46 AM

Hey...!
I had a mini moustache!

<Insert Name Here>
04-05-2014, 11:52 AM
You start puberty between the age of 9-16. You could also stop in between. Puberty just doesn't end in 2 weeks. You need more time to grow.

LittleSirP
04-05-2014, 12:11 PM
After basketball, I smell like a sack of my special egg-milk mixture.

QuitePrimula
04-05-2014, 12:22 PM

Sometimes, I really hate the "puberty". My voice got even higher than before... However, the strangest thing is that, if I'm laughing, my voice suddenly GOES UP SO HIGH. I don't know how xD

(I think the puberty for boys is between 12 and 16. GBAGamer, good luck xD)

Besides, I still have no acne. I always wash up my face every morning (Hell yes. I have to remove some "sleepy-maker" thingy on my eyes).

- - - Updated - - -

Same with my cousin (A girl). She told me her sister keeps teasing her about that mini mustache until now.

Neonscraft
04-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Now you're just talking about the physical changes, wait until you get your emotional changes, it is really a roller coaster ride.

If you need help with these type of stuff, (emotional, physical or mental) just let me know.

GTLighty
04-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Dude, atleast you aren't female..

We have our 'thingamjig stuff growing up' every moth or something -.-

Anyway, I think the voice changing is normal. You just need to wait a while. .-.

GBAGamer
04-05-2014, 02:58 PM
You start puberty between the age of 9-16. You could also stop in between. Puberty just doesn't end in 2 weeks. You need more time to grow.

Don't girls stop at 16 and boys stop at 18?

- - - Updated - - -

Now you're just talking about the physical changes, wait until you get your emotional changes, it is really a roller coaster ride.

If you need help with these type of stuff, (emotional, physical or mental) just let me know.

I actually need help with one thing.

One time when this guy started yelling at me for stepping on his shoe at school (he was my age) I used to be a calm and collected person. But then I FLIPPED THE HELL OUT I STARTED THROWING PUNCHES
CURSING etc! I don't know what happend! All he said was "DUDE YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY SORRY WHEN YOU STEP ON SOMEBODY'S SHOE!" he didn't even insult me! But I flipped the hell out. Anyway to fix this? Am I suppose to Twerk so I can be calm? Twerking calms me.

Boomer
04-05-2014, 09:51 PM

Wrong. Anywhere form a couple months to a year. Don't feel bad. I have acne, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I suppose to Twerk so I can be calm? Twerking calms me.

Oh god you're weird....

TheDarkWolf
04-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I'd love to learn about male puberty!

Boomer
04-06-2014, 02:59 PM

We all go through it.....not inappropriate because it WILL happen to most everyone. If he was describing how he squeezes his pimples, that's another story.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate acnes. I'm getting hairy long hair on my ding dong!

EWWWWWWWWWW. No one needs to know THAT.

Christopher
04-06-2014, 06:07 PM

What grade are you in?

- - - Updated - - -

Umm... GBA gamer ignore this, it's till your 19 years old

IAmABrodie
04-06-2014, 06:11 PM
I hate acnes. ---! Also I need to put deodorant cuz mah armpit smells like a dead rat!
Dude, seriously no one needs to know about your hair down-bellow. Its disgusting to read about it, no matter what way you put it. Write in a journal if you want to express your emotions about it so dearly.

We all go through it.....not inappropriate because it WILL happen to most everyone. If he was describing how he squeezes his pimples, that's another story.

Saying it's not inappropriate to talk about puberty because "we all go through it" is just like saying it isn't inappropriate to talk about intercourse because "we'll all do it eventually". It may be natural, but there are some things we just don't want to read or think about, and the phases of puberty are one of them. I'm sorry, I just don't like reading through the forums and hearing people talk about hairy legs and excessive acne.

Brys
04-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Dude, seriously no one needs to know about your hair down-bellow. Its disgusting to read about it, no matter what way you put it. Write in a journal if you want to express your emotions about it so dearly.

What he said ^

<Insert Name Here>
04-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Don't girls stop at 16 and boys stop at 18?

Eh, no. Girls starts earlier and stops later, while boys starts later and ends earlier.

GBAGamer
04-06-2014, 07:24 PM
What grade are you in?

- - - Updated - - -

Umm... GBA gamer ignore this, it's till your 19 years old

Im in 6th grade.

Brys
04-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Im in 6th grade.

I'm in 5th. XD

Disaster
04-06-2014, 10:58 PM
I'm in 5th. XD

I'm in 7th grade

Hieu8102
04-10-2014, 06:11 AM
I'm in 5th. XD

Hey me too!

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/80/19/509aea630604f6ff74b077b94c9ae708-how-i-met-your-mother-high-five.gif

RedwoodGirl
04-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Dude, atleast you aren't female..

We have our 'thingamjig stuff growing up' every moth or something -.-

Anyway, I think the voice changing is normal. You just need to wait a while. .-.

OMG I hate that! Anyways, my brother had a very squeeky voice. He still has it. xD

I'm in 11th grade. xD

xSpeedo
04-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Puberty finishes at the age of 18-19 :)

Boomer
04-10-2014, 06:51 PM
OMG I hate that! Anyways, my brother had a very squeeky voice. He still has it. xD

I'm in 11th grade. xD

I'll be in 11th in about 3 weeks.