PDA

View Full Version : Just started street basketball :p

GBAGamer
04-06-2014, 02:03 AM
I just started street basketball and IM SO GOOD AT IT I DUNKED ON THIS ONE GUY AND HE WAS ALL CRYING ! Nah just kidding. I'm pretty good for a beginner.

My question is. What's the main difference between street and nba.

Snuckle
04-06-2014, 02:53 AM
I just started street basketball and IM SO GOOD AT IT I DUNKED ON THIS ONE GUY AND HE WAS ALL CRYING ! Nah just kidding. I'm pretty good for a beginner.

Street ball there is more body contact and nba its like legit calls like they know right away if there is a foul.In street ball I think they just play it rare fouls are called.

GBAGamer
04-06-2014, 03:02 AM
Street ball there is more body contact and nba its like legit calls like they know right away if there is a foul.In street ball I think they just play it rare fouls are called.

Oh thanks.

Zedoy
04-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Well good for you, I started last 4 months and I'm good at it now! I play at school. Also I have ONE weakness! ONE! And that is...
Strength to shoot the ball. The percentage of my strength and aiming is 25% and 75% respectively. :(

Brys
04-06-2014, 02:52 PM

Well most of time there is only one goal, fouls rarely get called (poke someone's eyes out ;) ) and it's not as legit as NBA basketball..

GBAGamer
04-06-2014, 04:12 PM
10% out of 50% of all the shots I actually make. OH AND I DUNKED ON SOMEBODY BEFORE! Ah nvm.
The hoop is 3 meters high. I'm not Lebron James. :p