PDA

View Full Version : [Basketball move discussion thread] : D

GBAGamer
04-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Here is the discussion of basketball move thread. Not NBA just plain BBall.

Im actually practicing on the 2 + 2 + 2 move. It's difficult alright :sweatdrop:
Can anybody explain to me some other (USEFULL) basketball techniques? Cus I signed up for this basketball team at a recreation park. And their is a game tomorrow and I don't have enough time to practice :sweatdrop:

Disaster
04-06-2014, 11:40 PM

Im actually practicing on the 2 + 2 + 2 move. It's difficult alright :sweatdrop:
Can anybody explain to me some other (USEFULL) basketball techniques? Cus I signed up for this basketball team at a recreation park. And their is a game tomorrow and I don't have enough time to practice :sweatdrop:

We'll it took me a couple years to master free throws and I'm currently working on my 3 pointers currently since last year so it will take more than a day to master a basketball move

GBAGamer
04-06-2014, 11:49 PM
We'll it took me a couple years to master free throws and I'm currently working on my 3 pointers currently since last year so it will take more than a day to master a basketball move

I don't want to embarrass myself again .___.
When I was in 4th grade. When I was trying some cool tricks at this basketball game. I did it thru my legs. And I couldn't grab it. And it went out of bounds -___- the crowd kept yelling "STOP SHOWING OFF" worst day of my life Fml D:

RocketCrush
04-07-2014, 12:05 AM
When I was in 4th grade. When I was trying some cool tricks at this basketball game. I did it thru my legs. And I couldn't grab it. And it went out of bounds -___- the crowd kept yelling "STOP SHOWING OFF" worst day of my life Fml D:

Aww. :(

Just master your jumpshots, that is what I do. :p

GBAGamer
04-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Aww. :(

Just master your jumpshots, that is what I do. :p

I actually switched schools because of that moment ._____.

Ok I'll start practicing jump shots. How good will I be in about 7 hours if I start practicing now with jumpshots?

RocketCrush
04-07-2014, 12:22 AM
I actually switched schools because of that moment ._____.

Ok I'll start practicing jump shots. How good will I be in about 7 hours if I start practicing now with jumpshots?

Really? lol

Idk, I guess it depends on how determined you are. Good luck! XD

PonyGarYelow
04-07-2014, 12:23 AM
Layups. Keep practicing them until you can make the most complicated patterns and sink every one of them. Use your 2 steps to your advantage, and take big strides. Or juke them by tossing your hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGcalXmWUwA
Learn to do those, so you don't have to hit your defender with your face. If you watch NBA, you'll see that 80% of the layups are turned away or fancied.

GBAGamer
04-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Layups. Keep practicing them until you can make the most complicated patterns and sink every one of them. Use your 2 steps to your advantage, and take big strides. Or juke them by tossing your hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGcalXmWUwA
Learn to do those, so you don't have to hit your defender with your face. If you watch NBA, you'll see that 80% of the layups are turned away or fancied.

KkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKkkkkkkk can't wait till the game tomorrow :D

Christopher
04-07-2014, 12:33 AM

Good thing you learned your lesseon because it's SOOOOOO annoying when people hog the ball...

I think I was a part of the crowd

PonyGarYelow
04-07-2014, 12:35 AM
KkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKkkkkkkk can't wait till the game tomorrow :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMosqwnq5A

GBAGamer
04-07-2014, 12:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMosqwnq5A

You just got me pumped for the game x3

RocketCrush
04-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Good luck on your game. :p

Triforce
04-07-2014, 03:10 AM
Well, one tip from me: Don't do anything fancy, unless you're 100% sure you can do it. Keep it simple... My former soccer team always tried to do a bunch of ridiculous movements with the ball... Which resulted to us losing every game of the season.

Disaster
04-07-2014, 04:57 AM

Don't try to show off during basketball.Just calm down,aim straight for the basket and try to make it in.Btw it takes ALOT of practice.Like I said before it takes years to master a move

GBAGamer
04-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Don't try to show off during basketball.Just calm down,aim straight for the basket and try to make it in.Btw it takes ALOT of practice.Like I said before it takes years to master a move

Omg we won. the game was 2 hours ago. we won 32 - 18 :D

Iguana
04-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Along with what the others were saying I played a couple years and basically don't do things you know you can't do. I'd just stick with basics and work your way up until you can shoot them perfectly.
But congrats on the win.

GBAGamer
04-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Along with what the others were saying I played a couple years and basically don't do things you know you can't do. I'd just stick with basics and work your way up until you can shoot them perfectly.
But congrats on the win.

Thanks. i was benched most of the game to. Because i missed 7 shots :sweatdrop:

NintendoGamer
04-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Thanks. i was benched most of the game. Because i was twerking on the court.:cry:
You Should Have Learned. 'Nuff said.

Disaster
04-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Thanks. i was benched most of the season because I was playing my GBA to much :sweatdrop:

Wow AirTators you play way to much GBA

NintendoGamer
04-07-2014, 08:42 PM
Wow AirTators you play way to much GBA

Wow too much catnip makes you mad.

Disaster
04-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Wow too much Mario makes you psycho.
Yea Ikr that's why I don't play Mario

NintendoGamer
04-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Why did he get banned?