Disaster
04-07-2014, 12:43 AM

My first post because I was inactive on the forums for 2 months

CoryT
04-07-2014, 12:49 AM
WHOOOO YEHA FIRST QUOTE U GO:cool:

Disaster
04-07-2014, 12:53 AM
You are new!Do you play Tanked or Growtopia?

CoryT
04-07-2014, 01:07 AM
You are new!Do you play Tanked or Growtopia?

Yeah i play growtopia but my phone is broken so i am bouned to miss my favorite update(EASTER:panic:)but yeha my worlds are PRIDE and THEGRANDHALL...i have others but its a secret:whistling:. but if you do get a chance can you msg Melodywood,Emillet, or MrAsian that my phone broke :( but ill appreciate it and might give you a rare item:hat:

CoryT
04-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Oh and lol im not new:p thats a common mistake alot of people make of me lol:sweatdrop: but i actually played for a year...well technically on April 11 but yeah despite my richness and my intimidating looks im aculately a pretty nice guy to hang around with:wave:

Havoc
04-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Oh and lol im not new:p thats a common mistake alot of people make of me lol:sweatdrop: but i actually played for a year...well technically on April 11 but yeah despite my richness and my intimidating looks im aculately a pretty nice guy to hang around with:wave:

I started in January 2013 but made a forums account in December 2013.

CoryT
04-07-2014, 01:28 AM
WOW IF I WEREN'T DRINKING MY COFFEE RIGHT NOW I WOULD TOTALLY PRAISE YOUR ENTHUSIASM TOWARDS GROWTOPIA :yeah::cool:

GBAGamer
04-07-2014, 01:57 AM
WOW IF I WEREN'T DRINKING MY COFFEE RIGHT NOW I WOULD TOTALLY PRAISE YOUR ENTHUSIASM TOWARDS GROWTOPIA :yeah::cool:

So your saying your high on coffee? I got high on milk once.

CoryT
04-07-2014, 02:04 AM
So your saying your high on coffee? I got high on milk once.

LOL i didnt meanit in that way:sweatdrop: i was quoting on my picture lol but i never got high on coffee but i did here in some cases people get drunk of milk:scratch:

GBAGamer
04-07-2014, 02:06 AM
LOL i didnt meanit in that way:sweatdrop: i was quoting on my picture lol but i never got high on coffee but i did here in some cases people get drunk of milk:scratch:

Did you draw your avatar :0 not like the avatar from The last airbender I'm talkin bout that drawing on ur avatar.

Disaster
04-07-2014, 04:20 AM

Oh yea kinda like me I was one of the the first 500 people in growtopia but I started the forums 11 months later

Growtopia came out on ios:December 11,2012

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i play growtopia but my phone is broken so i am bouned to miss my favorite update(EASTER:panic:)but yeha my worlds are PRIDE and THEGRANDHALL...i have others but its a secret:whistling:. but if you do get a chance can you msg Melodywood,Emillet, or MrAsian that my phone broke :( but ill appreciate it and might give you a rare item:hat:
And I'm currently inactive most of the time and til I get my iPod Touch 4g I can't play but the good thing is I might be getting it fixed soon :)