PDA

View Full Version : May be getting hacked :(

Disaster
04-07-2014, 04:52 AM
So I got on today and I looked and I didn't have a world lock,I knew I had and at my world CODGAMES a few doors were broke and the same thing happened to my cousin and she lost her stuff but Havoc and I got it back for her.So I'm currently sharing the account ProDash with my brother so friends just post in this thread your GrowID and I will try to friend you again.But I can't get on much til my iPod Touch 4g gets fixed

Btw I know I've said that about my iPod a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

No reply :(

Bob Will
04-07-2014, 05:04 AM
So I got on today and I looked and I didn't have a world lock,I knew I had and at my world CODGAMES a few doors were broke and the same thing happened to my cousin and she lost her stuff but Havoc and I got it back for her.So I'm currently sharing the account ProDash with my brother so friends just post in this thread your GrowID and I will try to friend you again.But I can't get on much til my iPod Touch 4g gets fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Get a new email land password,along with checking you device for any malicious stuff on it.

Maryjane
04-07-2014, 05:06 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Change your password!
Change your email.
I hope nothing important was lost :(

Disaster
04-07-2014, 05:17 AM
Already a world lock I really needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Change your password!
Change your email.

I bought a horse yesterday for 8 wls when I had 9 and I was saving for a red dragon.So I got on today and I find the world lock not in my inventory

- - - Updated - - -

Change your password!
Change your email.
I put the email in wrong so I can't change my password.

Dodo Wizard
04-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Ain't sharin' an account bannable offense? Ya know, password sharing...:ninja:

NintendoGamer
04-07-2014, 08:57 PM

Sharing an account?

Disaster
04-07-2014, 08:58 PM

I wasn't sharing my account.And my brother only knows my password

Dodo Wizard
04-07-2014, 09:04 PM
I wasn't sharing my account.And my brother only knows my password

Your signature specifically says "Sharing the account ProDash with my brother."
Besides, I'm pretty sure sharing it with anyone, even your brother, is bannable.

Disaster
04-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Your signature specifically says "Sharing the account ProDash with my brother."
Besides, I'm pretty sure sharing it with anyone, even your brother, is bannable.

Because I can't make a second account because it is maxed out. ._.
My cousin is making one soon for me...

CoryT
04-07-2014, 09:13 PM
TOO MANY HACKERS... btw say this every time some one hacks a homeless dog dies...im sure people will stop scamming ecept for people who dont care about dogs( take sip of coffee)