PDA

View Full Version : How long is GBAGamer banned for?

Disaster
04-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Solorien how long is GBAGamer banned for?

zxsonic
04-07-2014, 10:51 PM
LOL and why was he banned what did he say this time...

Protoss
04-07-2014, 10:51 PM
LOL and why was he banned what did he say this time...

He posted many posts about twerking xD

SuperJ
04-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Solorien how long is GBAGamer banned for?
I don't know. But that idiot has been bullying me a lot.

zxsonic
04-07-2014, 10:56 PM

How has he been bullying you i know him for bothering or utterly annoying someone but what you mean by bullying?:scratch:

Protoss
04-07-2014, 10:57 PM

Actually I have never seen GBAGamer bullying you :scratch: was it in-game?

zxsonic
04-07-2014, 10:57 PM
He posted many posts about twerking xD

LOL can you post a link to the thread or tell me the name i would like to read it.

Megazork
04-07-2014, 10:58 PM
LOL can you post a link to the thread or tell me the name i would like to read it.

Literally just look at his profile, he will have a couple 100 posts about twerking, unless they were removed or something

zxsonic
04-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Literally just look at his profile, he will have a couple 100 posts about twerking, unless they were removed or something

XD lol thanks.

Morgan Freeman
04-08-2014, 12:33 AM
GBAgamer was awesome

EasykGT
04-08-2014, 10:00 PM
GBAgamer was really annoying and bullied me a lot

AngelSwag
04-08-2014, 10:05 PM
/facepalm I never bullied you... Your just saying this because you don't have anything else to say.
Show me one post of me cyber bullying you.

Try not to evade being bannned, that'll cause many punishments.

xObey
04-08-2014, 10:07 PM
First off BULLYING IS NOT TOLLERATED IN THIS GAME!
if someone is bullying you email support@growtopiagame.com

Also I don't think moderators or administrators give out information about other people I may be wrong but that's what I heard

- - - Updated - - -

Also I don't think moderators or administrators give out information about other people I may be wrong but that's what I heard

Isaaccs
04-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Well, I haven't seen GBAGamer bullying anyone, even if he's kinda annoying. He is not that kind of person that bullies everyone for no reason (for me atleast).
P.S: I'm not crazy.

CoryT
04-08-2014, 11:38 PM
MAAAN that dued was the best and for all the profuonded langues in the game sheesh but im not complaining but i hope he will get on soon and not do horrible things

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZp_E4BGDqHZYb-i71PPkLTKTobmMQba7WGI2y4Az9qrzreJFzQw

EasykGT
04-09-2014, 01:34 AM
I haven't been bullying anybody. -___-

you've been calling me and my friend superj ''noobs''

darksnake99
04-09-2014, 01:43 AM
It's called a joke. Learn to take one.
Jokes are supposed to be funny. Learn to make one.

EasykGT
04-09-2014, 01:43 AM
It's called a joke. Learn to take one.

sometimes a joke can be hurtful, make a better joke next time

Havoc
04-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Jokes are supposed to be funny. Learn to make one.

Why Can't We All Be Friends?

http://youtu.be/XRGd0gD0QNE

Megazork
04-09-2014, 01:48 AM

Because our individuality does not allow for that. Our tastes and opnions on certain subjects may not appeal to us but maybe appeal to others. That can cause major tension into a relationship, better left alone and if intervened will cause some anger.

Havoc
04-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Because our individuality does not allow for that. Our tastes and opnions on certain subjects may not appeal to us but maybe appeal to others. That can cause major tension into a relationship, better left alone and if intervened will cause some anger.

So you would want to stop a fight before it becomes worse.

darksnake99
04-09-2014, 01:54 AM

Because his behavior is like an allergen to me. I cannot see the word "noob" as a joke in any way. Actually, it's an insult, and I nobody wants to be called that, dude.

Megazork
04-09-2014, 01:56 AM
So you would want to stop a fight before it becomes worse.

Exactly, stop the fight but you don't necessarily have to be friends, it creates more tension and awkwardness.

Like those one times in elementary grade school that you do something to someone you don't like or vice versa and then one of you are forced to apologize. Just plain awkward, i've experienced that a lot as a kid

EasykGT
04-09-2014, 01:56 AM
But it wasn't intentional. Smh. I don't understand how when I call somebody a "nub" they feel all hurt and sad. I even put incorrect grammar in there so you would understand its a joke.

well I do kinda understand that, my friend SuperJ is really angry with u he says that u have been bullying any time when he makes a new thread....just saying

Megazork
04-09-2014, 01:57 AM
But it wasn't intentional. Smh. I don't understand how when I call somebody a "nub" they feel all hurt and sad. I even put incorrect grammar in there so you would understand its a joke.

I know it's sometimes bothersome but there are some really sensitive people out there

darksnake99
04-09-2014, 01:58 AM
It is an insult that pathetic gamers use to suppress their anger. I do not get mad over online video "gamers"

Okay, I can agree with that much. I like sarcastic humor, but EasyK didn't sound like he liked it.

EasykGT
04-09-2014, 02:04 AM
I have not been cyber bullying him. If I was. Then the mods would immediately ban me because Cyber bullying is not tolerated on the forums.

I don't want to start an argument here but then why has your GBA account been banned? people say u cyber bully! hopefully this account doesn't get banned :D

Iguana
04-09-2014, 02:05 AM
GBAgamer was awesome

Are we just going to ignore the fact GBA tried to say he was awesome on a different account. Lol.

He's probably banned for eternity like Crimson, the mods/devs and especially me didn't want him here. He tried to be funny in which ended up in him getting banned on multiple accounts.

<Insert Name Here>

- - - Updated - - -

*cough* wanna-be mod..... *cough*

Disaster
you've been calling me and my friend superj ''noobs''

Where is your proof he has been bullying you and SuperJ?

Iguana
04-09-2014, 02:09 AM
The only "people" who says I have cyber bullied are you,Superj
I got banned because of my immature posts.

Smh.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not Morgan freeman. Nor was I ever. If I was then they would've banned this account. Since this account obviously has the same ip address as GBAGamer.

Confused here, so you are GBA and Nintendo? But no Morgan Freeman?

EasykGT
04-09-2014, 02:12 AM
[QUOTE=Airtaters;461566]The only "people" who says I have cyber bullied are you,Superj
I got banned because of my immature posts.

Smh.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -

and some other people said that too -.-

EasykGT
04-09-2014, 02:23 AM
[QUOTE=EasykGT;461581]

Hmm? Tell me who says I cyber bully other then You and SuperJ.
That's what I thought.

well there was some other treads about u of why u got banned.....if u want to talk to me more than my IGN is easyK

EasykGT
04-09-2014, 02:29 AM
well I guess we will have to wait for 2 more days than....I am done here

teemumu12345
04-09-2014, 05:00 AM
I know now

ILLUMINATI
04-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Huh ? What the heck ?

Is it too late ?