PDA

View Full Version : All of GbaGamers accounts

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Well apparently its a troll to make more than one account? Well I don't know what troll rule book he's using but its about as elementary as tying someones shoelaces together.

His accounts are:
Airtaters
Nintendogamer
Protoss
Gbagamer
Morganfreeman
Disaster (not certain yet certain at the same time)
Havoc

Proof? Look at it yourself. Anything odd about how they all post as if they has an IQ of 20 and strike much interest of the account "GbaGamer"

And possibly some being "a friend" as committed before hand when his airtaters went off.

Im putting both these people on the same level as they are only doing the same.

teemumu12345
04-08-2014, 03:47 AM
That's too much

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 03:49 AM
Well apparently its a troll to make more than one account? Well I don't know what troll rule book he's using but its about as elementary as tying someones shoelaces together.

His accounts are:
Airtaters
Nintendogamer
Protoss
Gbagamer
Morganfreeman
Disaster
Havoc

Proof? Look at it yourself. Anything odd about how they all post as if they has an IQ of 20 and strike much interest of the account "GbaGamer"

And possibly some being "a friend" as committed before hand when his airtaters went off.
Who's it gonna be next? Fredi? Hey or maybe even yourself!!! Stop Jumping To Conclusions Sir.

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 03:50 AM
Who's it gonna be next? Fredi? Hey or maybe even yourself!!! Stop Jumping To Conclusions Sir.

Ill jump to these "conclusions" just fine. If its not 1 person its 2 playing around with the system. But ill gladly put you just right on his level.

Hieu8102
04-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Yeah, I mean do you have any evidence? You can't just assume something without actually have evidence.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 03:52 AM

His accounts are:
Airtaters
Nintendogamer
Protoss
Gbagamer
Morganfreeman
Disaster
Havoc

Brennanber your just adding people who don't agree with you like Havoc and I.Heres proof.You can take NintendoGamer off now30843

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 03:54 AM
Brennanber your just adding people who don't agree with you like Havoc and I.Heres proof.You can take NintendoGamer off now30843

Ive seen it. Thats why I'm putting both on the same level as they are trying to represent this one person.

EasykGT
04-08-2014, 03:56 AM
well since Gbagamer is banned than he made all those accounts -.- its so obvious, they all act kind of the same, especially Morgan freeman

Disaster
04-08-2014, 03:57 AM
well since Gbagamer is banned than he made all those accounts -.- its so obvious, they all act kind of the same, especially Morgan freeman

How can all of those be him he would not be able to afford that many iPads

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 03:57 AM
Ive seen it. Thats why I'm putting both on the same level as they are trying to represent this one person.

May I ask where this proof is? Don't bother me and waste my time if you don't have proof.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 03:58 AM

Where is your proof all of these people are GBAGamer?

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:01 AM
May I ask where this proof is? Don't bother me and waste my time if you don't have proof.

You have eyes No? Should I spend an hour taking screenshots of all these accounts obsessing over gbaGamer and acting the same?

Ive told you for the fourth time now it could be 2 or 3 people but im satisfied putting every one of them onto the same level as "Gbagamer"

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your proof all of these people are GBAGamer?

Mind taking a look at your started threads? Your posts? You sure seem interested into him.

Disaster
Still no proof -_-

NintendoGamer

It's weird how he and Shikaru went off on me for no apparent reason. And it's also weird how he went off on me right after I was finished with Shikaru. Wait a minute!!! That must mean he is Shikaru!!!
.-. I seem to have better proof than you...

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:05 AM
It's weird how he and Shikaru went off on me for no apparent reason. And it's also weird how he went off on me right after I was finished with Shikaru. Wait a minute!!! That must mean he is Shikaru!!!
.-. I seem to have better proof than you...

Ill wait for Shikaru to see into this that is a pretty solid conclusion. You may continue further investigation on this aswell. We think alike, but only you can really determine if we were the same.

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:06 AM
Ill wait for Shikaru to see into this that is a pretty solid conclusion. You may continue further investigation on this aswell. We think alike, but only you can really determine if we were the same.

I seem to have better proof than you.

Jerry000
04-08-2014, 04:07 AM
gba plz mak materik mod he make god viteo on yoruebe

teemumu12345
04-08-2014, 04:08 AM
So this is the trending event in the whole Growtopia forums, GBAGamer

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:08 AM
I seem to have better proof than you.

Wheres your proof that I logged on right as he logged off? This is not information I cannot access myself.

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:09 AM
FINISH HIM!!!!!! *FATALITY!!!*

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Wheres your proof that I logged on right as he logged off? This is not information I cannot access myself.

Stop jumping to conclusions of who GBAGamer is if you don't have solid proof Sir

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:11 AM
So this is the trending event in the whole Growtopia forums, GBAGamer

Not really. He's just talkable to me on the forums. Not really a trend or anything viral exactly. Trying to ease the boredom from the air. But gbaGamer isnt really helping.

- - - Updated - - -

FINISH HIM!!!!!! *FATALITY!!!*

Im waiting?

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Not really. He's just talkable to me on the forums. Not really a trend or anything viral exactly. Trying to ease the boredom from the air. But gbaGamer isnt really helping.

Of whom is GBAGamer?

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Stop jumping to conclusions of who GBAGamer is if you don't have solid proof Sir

Are you not reading my posts at all?

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:14 AM

You could have multiple devices. How am I supposed to have all of those?

- - - Updated - - -

You can rant all day long but where will that lead you? Nowhere.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Are you not reading my posts at all?

In this picture it proves your jumping to conclusions>30846

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:17 AM

Yep, all together in my house I have about 8 devices that can access a browser on this forums and post.

If you did not read the updated thread im putting you on the same level but not classified as one person. But you dont need multiple devices to make multiple accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

In this picture it proves your jumping to conclusions>30846

Read that one sentence right after the list.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You can rant all day long but where will that lead you? Nowhere.

I haven't posted a rant yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be back on this thread another time :P till then keep going on this Shikaru theory.

And if you would like to repeat yourself just imagine me repeating myself aswell.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Yep, all together in my house I have about 8 devices that can access a browser on this forums and post.

If you did not read the updated thread im putting you on the same level but not classified as one person. But you dont need multiple devices to make multiple accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be back on this thread another time :P till then keep going on this Shikaru theory.

And if you would like to repeat yourself just imagine me repeating myself aswell.
I see "That's to much"

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You need solid proof and STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSION and you have about 8 devices? That explains how you and Shikaru are on at the same time.
I am done with you. Have a nice day Shikaru.

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
GBAGamer has no multiple accounts because there can only be one lord of twerking.

I'm trying to get myself in the list. :D

True Dat^

^_^

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
GBAGamer has no multiple accounts because there can only be one lord of twerking.

I'm trying to get myself in the list. :D

He is saying he thinks 8 people is GBAGamer.He is suspecting Havoc and me of being GBAGamer

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
He is saying he thinks 8 people is GBAGamer.He is suspecting Havoc and me of being GBAGamer

If you mentally cannot process my very brief sentences at the bottom of the thread it is your fault. If I need to change colors and fonts and make a yellow brick road on the 2 sentences I want you to read I will.

Triforce

He ****ing said that he thought you guys were all idiots, making you on the same level of immaturity with GBA.

Edit: Oops, forgot to censor that one. No worries, though. The forums censored it itself. :eek:

NintendoGamer

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If you think that I am GBAGamer then message a dev asking them to see if we have the same IP. Case Closed.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
If you are living in the same country, then bad luck to you.

How?They don't have the same IP

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:27 AM

We are. What would that mean?

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM
He ****ing said that he thought you guys were all idiots, making you on the same level of immaturity with GBA.

Edit: Oops, forgot to censor that one. No worries, though. The forums censored it itself. :eek:

Do I see someone who can read english? Thank god. I was seriously getting ready to support that whole "age requirement" thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Same county*

- - - Updated - - -

How?They don't have the same IP

Don't need to.

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Do I see someone who can read english? Thank god. I was seriously getting ready to support that whole "age requirement" thing.

Ask Seth To Look at the IP's. Completely different. And It's really funny how you think I'm him. xD

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Same county*

- - - Updated - - -

Don't need to.

No I see a guy that is censoring his cussing

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Ask Seth To Look at the IP's. Completely different. And It's really funny how you think I'm him. xD

Im not going to disturb seth with some forum drama. I know you're not him because even GBAGamer would've got the message by now...

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM
Im not going to disturb anybody. I know you're not him because even GBAGamer would've got the message by now...

The funny thing is your accusing people who disagree with you of being GBAGamer yet still no proof

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM
You will become more suspicious because addresses in the same country are very similar.

Ok thanks!:)

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
No I see a guy that is censoring his cussing

Then open your eyes this time.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is your accusing people who disagree with you of being GBAGamer yet still no proof

Remember that yellow brick road thing? Hold on a sec.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM
I still see a guy censoring his cuss words he's saying

See>30850

Maryjane
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Lol. Havoc and Disaster are bros in real life xD
And NintendoGamer legitimately said he is in fact Havoc.
I have no idea who is Airtaters(in forums)
But I suspect Protoss...
Because THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME FREAKIN BIRTHDAY! AND THEY LIVE IN THE SAME PLACE!
AND THEY BOTH HAVE AN ANIME THINGY IN THEIR SIGNATURE!

I'm sure MorganFreeman is someone else thou :P
I mean he is maturer and stuff.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Lol. Havoc and Disaster are bros in real life xD
And NintendoGamer legitimately said he is in fact Havoc.
I have no idea who is Airtaters(in forums)
But I suspect Protoss...
Because THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME FREAKIN BIRTHDAY! AND THEY LIVE IN THE SAME PLACE!
AND THEY BOTH HAVE AN ANIME THINGY IN THEIR SIGNATURE!

I'm sure MorganFreeman is someone else thou :P
I mean he is maturer and stuff.

I still don't know who AirTaters is too

Morgan Freeman
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Remember that yellow brick road thing? Hold on a sec.

You needed this?30853

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM
You needed this?30853

This is more like it.

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:40 AM
I still don't know who AirTaters is too

I found out myself a long time ago that he was airtaters. Then GBAgamer confessed himself right after I caught him.

You are posting in this yet you don't have a clue?

Morgan Freeman
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
This is more like it.

I have a feeling this is towards you. I mean you can't always make assumptions and expect them to be true you know.

Disaster
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
This is more like it.

Your proof is your opinion it's not accually proof

Morgan Freeman
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM
s

Cross off havoc, disaster, and nintendogamer. They are all different people. I have skyped them and met them in game. If you further convict them. I swear, I will do something to you. It's Morgan Freeman. If you are going to spell my name, at least spell it right. I am not GBA, but I am the head of the new Forums Illuminati...be warned

Triforce
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
I still see a guy censoring his cuss words he's saying

See>30850

You might have missed the part I was trying to explain. My reaction to the forums censoring cussing by itself isn't the main idea... Just...

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Your proof is your opinion it's not accually proof

Unless you look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

You might have missed the part I was trying to explain. My reaction to the forums censoring cussing by itself isn't the main idea... Just...

They have a tendency to not read a whole message...

- - - Updated - - -

s

Cross off havoc, disaster, and nintendogamer. They are all different people. I have skyped them and met them in game. If you further convict them. I swear, I will do something to you. It's Morgan Freeman. If you are going to spell my name, at least spell it right. I am not GBA, but I am the head of the new Forums Illuminati...be warned

Im sure I can just take your word for it. If you are threatening me go ahead :P never heard this one before. (i will dominate the forums mwahahaha! Part)

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're done here.

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Unless you look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a tendency to not read a whole message...

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure I can just take your word for it. If you are threatening me go ahead :P never heard this one before. (i will dominate the forums mwahahaha! Part)

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're done here.
Message the devs if you think that GBAGamer is me. He can just look at the IP. Case Closed.

teemumu12345
04-08-2014, 04:56 AM
You will become more suspicious because addresses in the same country are very similar.

Hi (10 Chars.)

Brennanber
04-08-2014, 04:58 AM
Message the devs if you think that GBAGamer is me. He can just look at the IP. Case Closed.

Im not bothering the devs about something I hardly even care about (care enough to post? Yea, but to actually use my head for this? Not really considering all this is mental processing). I don't think gbagamer is you. gbagamer is smart enough to comprehend what I have been saying the whole time. You are a whole other story.

I dont care, and the devs wouldnt care either, I dont see why even GBAgamer would care because this "pretending is a troll" is elementary. He just wants to get famous in growtopia like he has tried before by stealing sprites and taking credit for them.

NintendoGamer
04-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Im not bothering the devs about something I hardly even care about (care enough to post? Yea, but to actually use my head for this? Not really considering all this is mental processing). I don't think gbagamer is you. gbagamer is smart enough to comprehend what I have been saying the whole time. You are a whole other story.

I dont care, and the devs wouldnt care either, I dont see why even GBAgamer would care because this "pretending is a troll" is elementary. He just wants to get famous in growtopia like he has tried before by stealing sprites and taking credit for them.

Kkkkk I don't care either.