PDA

View Full Version : Just wanna say 3 things.

Blizzy
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Okay let's just get this over with.

1- Okay so a few, that means nobody. have been asking where I have been. The answer to that is I have had a break on game and forums a bit, just wanna be more social in real life :) But I am back, unfortunately.

2) This is a bit more of a question than an explanation. I don't want to be nosey at all but why is GBA gamer banned?

3) Okay, final thing. From now on, I promise to you guys that I'll be more helpful around the forums, and less annoying cuz I know 1 or two or you hate me because of who I am. I'll be different now. (Like a mini JackBowe LOL)

KillaFlameForumAccount
04-08-2014, 07:51 PM
I do not even know you.Soooo...

:yeah::yeah:HAI!:yeah::yeah:

CoryT
04-09-2014, 12:43 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLl_PtaV2cQThaxIPIcDUsh4ahwlJwH n7uqnx4IfbB_vbMszwj

Lt it soak in

RocketCrush
04-09-2014, 12:50 AM
I don't know you. Hehe. :)

GBAGamer got banned in the forums because of spamming and posting stuff about twerking, that is what I know. :sweatdrop:

Shumentheny
04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Okay let's just get this over with.

1- Okay so a few, that means nobody. have been asking where I have been. The answer to that is I have had a break on game and forums a bit, just wanna be more social in real life :) But I am back, unfortunately.

2) This is a bit more of a question than an explanation. I don't want to be nosey at all but why is GBA gamer banned?

3) Okay, final thing. From now on, I promise to you guys that I'll be more helpful around the forums, and less annoying cuz I know 1 or two or you hate me because of who I am. I'll be different now. (Like a mini JackBowe LOL)

Great to say. But...

Blizzy
04-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Oh, how long for?