PDA

View Full Version : Should I Re-Open MagicalForums?

Magicalfishy
04-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Hey guys, due to popular request recently I have decided to finally make this thread after long thoughts. Do you think I should Re-Open MagicalForum? If you have no clue what MagicalForum is I shall explain to thou. :prophet:

- Drama-Free community 100% guaranteed.
- Giveaways and awesome prizes!
- Get to know other people in a relaxed environment.
- Custom ranks to earn and achieve!
- Full Video/GIF/Photo/URL support.
- Active members
- 24/7 Live Shoutbox (Chat with your friends whenever while browsing the forums!)
- Nice and Friendly staff members!
- Family friendly environment but not little kiddy.
- Fully Community based! We listen to your suggestions.
- Fun and creative ways to create posts!
- Built on a free website, but customized to a point where it is professional.

The website was built sometime in May, (I will have to check the precise date) and was a success with over 200 members!

Well it's all up to you, vote if it should come back or not! :]

--------------
Also, we will be hiring a completely new staff base soon, so stay tuned for updates!
The application will be posted here as soon as it is available:
--------------
Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing RTSoft, it's an amazing forum! But sometimes it's nice to go to a less populated, drama-freem, relaxed place where you can chat about almost anything as long as it is family-friendly. Not to mention the fun activities you can do! The possibilities are endless, and most of our members went on RTSoft & MagicalForum at the same time, as did I.

AntoDecay
04-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Sure why not, sounds fun;)

Dio
04-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Yes you should..

ripply
04-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes you should. That's where I met a lot of great people. Its a great place to met other people, besides of course the forums :sweatdrop::p

Tech
04-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Ouvrez, ouvrez! S'il vous plaît!! Mais je ne suis jamais allé sur le site, mais en dehors de l'ouvrir!!

Magicalfishy
04-11-2014, 12:40 AM
Ouvrez, ouvrez! S'il vous plaît!! Mais je ne suis jamais allé sur le site, mais en dehors de l'ouvrir!!

Failed translation:
Open, open! Please! But I'm never went on the site, but outside to open it!
Anyways, I'm leaning towards a yes here. :o

Tech
04-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Failed translation:
Open, open! Please! But I'm never went on the site, but outside to open it!
Anyways, I'm leaning towards a yes here. :o

Nope, but close. Open, open! Please! But I never went on the site, but outside the open!:)

Christopher
04-11-2014, 03:22 AM
OMG ITS A PUBLIC POLL, NOOOOOO

Triforce
04-11-2014, 04:59 AM
OMG ITS A PUBLIC POLL, NOOOOOO

Why would you care about other people having opinions on your opinion?

Maryjane
04-11-2014, 10:12 AM
I've never been there but if it's drama-free, count me in!

Magicalfishy
04-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Already four votes on "Umm... I'm not sure." Could you guys at least tell me why you aren't sure? :3

Neonscraft
04-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Well most of the threads kept on getting off-topic, so if it happens again... I'm just not sure.

Magicalfishy
04-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Well most of the threads kept on getting off-topic, so if it happens again... I'm just not sure.

Surely won't happen again. We just weren't that strict back that time around. Anyways, I'm thinking on adding a bunch of new features. :o

Neonscraft
04-12-2014, 11:38 PM
It would seem like MagicalForums is open again, either that or are you planning on making another forum?

Magicalfishy
04-13-2014, 03:33 AM
It would seem like MagicalForums is open again, either that or are you planning on making another forum?

It has always been open, but I deemed it inactive so everyone stopped coming on. I am going to completely re-create the website, however it will maintain the same address. :o