PDA

View Full Version : Evolution debate

Reballoo
04-13-2014, 02:25 AM
I like to debate on everything, so I thought "Why not debate about the subject that bugs me most with all my buds from the forums?" Anyway, I am on the opposing side. I do not believe in evolution.

For this debate there are a few rules.

1. Stay sane, and do not get savage
2. Be friendly
3. Give good reasoning

I will start

For me, I do not believe in evolution because It makes no sense that a monkey would turn into a human. "Evolution" is supposed to help us get better, but if we are getting better, then why do we no longer have fur?

Now your turn to rebuttal.

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 02:30 AM
I like to debate on everything, so I thought "Why not debate about the subject that bugs me most with all my buds from the forums?" Anyway, I am on the opposing side. I do not believe in evolution.

For this debate there are a few rules.

1. Stay sane, and do not get savage
2. Be friendly
3. Give good reasoning

I will start

For me, I do not believe in evolution because It makes no sense that a monkey would turn into a human. "Evolution" is supposed to help us get better, but if we are getting better, then why do we no longer have fur?

Now your turn to rebuttal.

Scientist believe we evolved from that stage in which we looked like apes that is why we probably no longer have fur their is no logical explanation evolution helps us grow

Magicalfishy
04-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Over time the amount salt in the ocean grows to a larger amount. If the earth were millions of years old, the ocean would be all dried up. Also, stars burn out after a certain amount of years, in which the Sun is a star and would have burned out by now if the universe was millions of years old.

Plenty of reasons why evolution is false:
http://www.evanwiggs.com/articles/reasons.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ

Besides, the big bang could not have come out of nothing. If the universe did not exist before the big bang, then how did we get here? Some say the big bang "only created" life-forms. But how can you explain the rest of the universe? Everything can not simply just bang into existence. There is obviously a highly intelligent being behind everything. *hint* *hint* God. Besides, what else could have thought up all these ideas? Just the human body is a complex subject that we barely even know much about! It works without failing if we take care of it.

Reballoo
04-13-2014, 02:38 AM
Scientist believe we evolved from that stage in which we looked like apes that is why we probably no longer have fur their is no logical explanation evolution helps us grow

Further explain your opinion.

Chaos
04-13-2014, 02:42 AM
The sun is not a million years old. The earth is not a million years old.
But the universe is infinite and there is plenty of things we don't know about it.

What else do you know master? O.o

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 02:48 AM
The sun is not a million years old. The earth is not a million years old.
But the universe is infinite and there is plenty of things we don't know about it.

I am surprised you cam back after you got banned anyways your right we don't know what's out their but I will study astronomy and discover what else is there because if u.f.o weren't discovered we wouldn't be talking about it

[Goldshard]
04-13-2014, 02:51 AM
If the Big Bang happened, nothing could have made us this perfect. It's impossible for a universe to blow into this creation. Evolution seems really fake. If people evolved from monkeys, wouldn't we have seen a monkey turn into a human by now? I belive in god. It's just my religious opinion.

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 02:52 AM
;467900']If the Big Bang happened, nothing could have made us this perfect. It's impossible for a universe to blow into this creation. Evolution seems really fake. If people evolved from monkeys, wouldn't we have seen a monkey turn into a human by now? I belive in god. It's just my religious opinion.

Nothing is perfect but god

Reballoo
04-13-2014, 03:17 AM
Over time the amount salt in the ocean grows to a larger amount. If the earth were millions of years old, the ocean would be all dried up. Also, stars burn out after a certain amount of years, in which the Sun is a star and would have burned out by now if the universe was millions of years old.

Plenty of reasons why evolution is false:
http://www.evanwiggs.com/articles/reasons.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ

Besides, the big bang could not have come out of nothing. If the universe did not exist before the big bang, then how did we get here? Some say the big bang "only created" life-forms. But how can you explain the rest of the universe? Everything can not simply just bang into existence. There is obviously a highly intelligent being behind everything. *hint* *hint* God. Besides, what else could have thought up all these ideas? Just the human body is a complex subject that we barely even know much about! It works without failing if we take care of it.

Honestly, that was the best video I have ever watched in a while. I laughed so much. You have the best reasoning I have ever seen and I do not think anybody can beat that video or your reasoning. High five!

Magicalfishy
04-13-2014, 03:17 AM
;467900']If the Big Bang happened, nothing could have made us this perfect. It's impossible for a universe to blow into this creation. Evolution seems really fake. If people evolved from monkeys, wouldn't we have seen a monkey turn into a human by now? I belive in god. It's just my religious opinion.

I don't base anything on religion, I base it on the truth. Religions are a man-made form of false worship, the only thing that actually makes sense is the Bible. It gives us an answer to everything we need to know in life from birth to death.

Honestly, that was the best video I have ever watched in a while. I laughed so much. You have the best reasoning I have ever seen and I do not think anybody can beat that video or your reasoning. High five!

*virtual high-five*
http://www.xtremequips.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/internet-high-five.jpg

Reballoo
04-13-2014, 03:21 AM
We needa get some atheists in this debate... There is no debating going on!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't base anything on religion, I base it on the truth. Religions are a man-made form of false worship, the only thing that actually makes sense is the Bible. It gives us an answer to everything we need to know in life from birth to death.

*virtual high-five*
http://www.xtremequips.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/internet-high-five.jpg

Dude you are so awesome! You are like the guardian-sensei of the bible and god!

Chaos
04-13-2014, 03:27 AM
Reballo are you kissing Nemos butt .___.31743

(10 Clownfish)

Reballoo
04-13-2014, 03:59 AM
Reballo are you kissing Nemos butt .___.

That is not physically possible for me to do at the moment, or any moment of my life. And no. I am pointing out that he has made a great point and is very wise on the subject. Complementing somebody is not "kissing Nemos butt .___."

Chaos
04-13-2014, 04:06 AM
That is not physically possible for me to do at the moment, or any moment of my life. And no. I am pointing out that he has made a great point and is very wise on the subject. Complementing somebody is not "kissing Nemos butt .___."

Evolution is adapting to your surroundings.

Cocomonkey
04-13-2014, 04:06 AM
Unfortunately I'm going to have to go against the monkeys on this one. I believe humans did not deform from monkeys. :nope:
Why? Well, what or who triggered the big bang? It can't have appeared itself, it's as simple as cause and effect. The cause comes first then the effect comes around. Following on, how can an accidental disaster create the perfect universe?

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 04:08 AM
Evolution is adapting to your surroundings.

Evolution is also growth that is why us humans became humans

Chaos
04-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Unfortunately I'm going to have to go against the monkeys on this one. I believe humans did not deform from monkeys. :nope:
Why? Well, what or who triggered the big bang? It can't have appeared itself, it's as simple as cause and effect. The cause comes first then the effect comes around. Following on, how can an accidental disaster create the perfect universe?

http://youtu.be/VOz4PkdY7aA
Watch Dis

PonyGarYelow
04-13-2014, 04:11 AM
http://youtu.be/VOz4PkdY7aA
Watch Dis

How did the big bang occur? As cocomonkey said, there can't be a disaster that shapes the perfect universe. How did the big bang occur? Where did the materials to form the big bang come from? It can only be God.

Chaos
04-13-2014, 04:12 AM
How did the big bang occur? As cocomonkey said, there can't be a disaster that shapes the perfect universe. How did the big bang occur? Where did the materials to form the big bang come from? It can only be God.

Where did god come from? O.O

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 04:12 AM

The only way to see what really happened is use the future to find the past

Chaos
04-13-2014, 04:13 AM
The only way to see what really happened is use the future to find the past

Or we can use a time machine.

Cocomonkey
04-13-2014, 04:14 AM

God is God. He isn't a human, he didn't come from anyone or anywhere. Do you not understand the concept of God?

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 04:14 AM
Or we can use a time machine.

Exactly my point but unfortunately we haven't found the resource yet to make such an item scientist believe wormholes and black holes are key to traveling between dimensions and time

Chaos
04-13-2014, 04:15 AM
God is God. He isn't a human, he didn't come from anyone or anywhere. Do you not understand the concept of God?

I believe in God. I just used to wonder this all of the time when I was little.

Disaster
04-13-2014, 04:18 AM
I'm not a atheist but we started as star dust.Although things can evolve like I saw a tv series 2 days ago and a deer evolved into 2 heads from radioactive chemicals.A monkey can transform within 4.5 billion years.Stop fighting and go ask your science teacher

- - - Updated - - -

Get off your iPad,iPod,or any device your on and go read the bible and find out kid

Magicalfishy
04-13-2014, 04:20 AM
God is the ultimate life-form. He wasn't created by anything, He created space and time and everything else along with it. We are only puny human beings, so it makes sense it is hard for us to understand. It doesn't even matter if you believe in Him or not, in the end you will face either reward for accepting Him or punishment for denying Him.

"if we deny Him, He also will deny us"

Besides, let's place it this way. In God's eyes, would you want man to know the truth without having to do anything, or would you want him to find it on his own? Would you punish him for doing evil deeds, denying you, and doing whatever he pleases instead of what you commanded of him? Or would you give him heaven for denying you and doing whatever he pleases instead of what you commanded him to do?

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 04:24 AM
God is the ultimate life-form. He wasn't created by anything, He created space and time and everything else along with it. We are only puny human beings, so it makes sense it is hard for us to understand. It doesn't even matter if you believe in Him or not, in the end you will face either reward or punishment.

We are like fish in a fish bowl and god is the person who takes care of us

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -I'm not a atheist but we started as star dust.Although things can evolve like I saw a tv series 2 days ago and a deer evolved into 2 heads from radioactive chemicals.A monkey can transform within 4.5 billion years.Stop fighting and go ask your science teacher

My science teacher told me that

Disaster
04-13-2014, 04:28 AM
We are like fish in a fish bowl and god is the person who takes care of us

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -I'm not a atheist but we started as star dust.Although things can evolve like I saw a tv series 2 days ago and a deer evolved into 2 heads from radioactive chemicals.A monkey can transform within 4.5 billion years.Stop fighting and go ask your science teacher

My science teacher told me that

Forgot to tell you and go ask your Minister (if your Christain)

Metalwire
04-13-2014, 04:29 AM
Forgot to tell you and go ask your Minister (if your Christain)

Catholic my friend

Magicalfishy
04-13-2014, 04:32 AM
So, if we don't follow what he wants or don't believe in him, we suffer for eternity? He seems like a good guy.

If you defied the Almighty Creator of the universe what do you think would happen? God gives us simple commands that are moral, and make complete sense. It is the foundation of all justice. The default for everyone is hell, and if you don't repent of your sins why should God let you into heaven? As I said, it doesn't matter if you believe in Him or not, He still exists.

You can morph God into whatever you want to shape your desires and lusts, but it's not the real God. Sin is supposed to make us uncomfortable, it's wrong and we need to rid ourselves of it.

I don't believe in "Popes" or "Cardinals" or anything, there is only one way. Others may sugar-coat it to make God look like a big bundle of joy, but I will give you the stone cold truth.

Reballoo
04-13-2014, 06:05 AM
I don't really care where humans came from.
Though, I think the belief that man was just magically created by a bearded man in the sky is irrational and illogical.
I don't believe in evolution, but I still think it's more logical that human ancestors kept adapting to their environment until they become almost suitable to survive in it.
One more thing that I don't like about religious beliefs is that all humans are not equal which led to the discrimination we witness everywhere.

Nobody (at least nobody who believes in god) thinks that there is a "bearded man in the sky". Nobody knows if he has a beard, he is not in the sky, and he sure is not a man. 1. He is in HEAVEN.(who decided the sky and heaven are the same or even alike?) 2. If he was a man, that would imply he is human, and if he were human, he couldn't do any of what he has done.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if we don't follow what he wants or don't believe in him, we suffer for eternity? He seems like a good guy.
If somebody helps others everyday, donates millions to charity, bring happiness to others, but not believe in him, he still goes to hell for being a 'bad' person.

What he wants is what is right and if you think not, there is something wrong. And he does send us to hell He just doesn't let us in to heaven. Why would you let somebody who thinks you are "a bearded man in the sky" and doesn't think you are real into your house? You get sent to hell if you do bad things and do not ask for forgiveness.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a atheist but we started as star dust.Although things can evolve like I saw a tv series 2 days ago and a deer evolved into 2 heads from radioactive chemicals.A monkey can transform within 4.5 billion years.Stop fighting and go ask your science teacher

- - - Updated - - -

Get off your iPad,iPod,or any device your on and go read the bible and find out kid

1. A deer being radioactively mutated is not evolution
2. The all-mighty science teacher knows all! Bow and obey!
3. The bible does not say "where god came from". It just says "In the beginning, there was god."

iSecretBeam
04-13-2014, 06:08 AM
Since I haven't observed evolution with my own eyes, and the process of it. I, I mean WE cannot prove this as an on-going endeavor. I am against the monkey stuff