View Full Version : Clash of Clans

yoman1
04-13-2014, 05:37 PM
Anyone here play Clash of Clans?:)

What level town hall?
4+?
Dark Elixir? (doesn't matter but still)

If so, please join me and Growdirted's clan "Eventual Rise"

Everyone who joins stays for like, 3 secs. and then leaves. I ask them why on global chat and they say: "no one in clan:mad:" I say: "WHY NOT JOIN OUR CLAN SO THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE!?:cry::cry:

Also, the words sucks and vacuum are censored for no reason :scratch:

Shumentheny
04-13-2014, 05:41 PM
I quit it. Since my cousin messed up al my game data and stuff. Use to have level 8 town hall and Tons of dark elixir.

Luckily I found Growtopia to play. Growtopia made me addict to it.

yoman1
04-13-2014, 05:45 PM
I quit it. Since my cousin messed up al my game data and stuff. Use to have level 8 town hall and Tons of dark elixir.

Luckily I found Growtopia to play. Growtopia made me addict to it.

LOL. You could make another Game Centre account, redownload the game and start over...:D

Boomer
04-13-2014, 05:46 PM
It sounds dumb. The only reason why I ever considered joining is because Dale Jr. plays it.

yoman1
04-13-2014, 05:49 PM
It sounds dumb. The only reason why I ever considered joining is because Dale Jr. plays it.

What? The clan or the game?

The game is really addictive (though not AS addictive as gt)

And is really fun!

You can raid other people's villages and join clans and when the time comes....

CLAN WARS!

Boomer
04-13-2014, 05:55 PM
What? The clan or the game?

The game is really addictive (though not AS addictive as gt)

And is really fun!

You can raid other people's villages and join clans and when the time comes....

CLAN WARS!

The game. They were in a rain delay and the announcers interviewed him at his RV and he said he was playing Clash of Clans.

Shumentheny
04-13-2014, 06:22 PM
I use to be in Shadows Dragon. But I got kick because of thati play Growtopia too much so I was inactive in the Clan.

- - - Updated - - -

I will take to chance and maybe restart.

Ramon11124
04-13-2014, 07:00 PM
I do play it since today

Brennanber
04-14-2014, 04:23 AM
Level 1 town hall with 4 barbarians

#get rekd

Tech
04-14-2014, 04:31 AM

#get rekd

Oh gawd but I have level 10 town hall muhahhahahaha

Snuckle
04-14-2014, 04:42 AM
Anyone here play Clash of Clans?:)

What level town hall?
4+?
Dark Elixir? (doesn't matter but still)

If so, please join me and Growdirted's clan "Eventual Rise"

Everyone who joins stays for like, 3 secs. and then leaves. I ask them why on global chat and they say: "no one in clan:mad:" I say: "WHY NOT JOIN OUR CLAN SO THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE!?:cry::cry:

Also, the words sucks and vacuum are censored for no reason :scratch:

Lel i played it for like 10mins till i keep on loosing when i battle.Because i suck. :3

Yuzukami
04-14-2014, 12:21 PM

Who's dale jr.?

yoman1
04-15-2014, 11:11 PM

#get rekd

OH NO!!! WITH AN ARMY LIKE THAT, YOU WILL DEFINATELY BEAT MY LEVEL 5 TOWN HALL DEFENCE!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Metalwire
04-15-2014, 11:13 PM
I am good at it I have level 7 town hall trying to upgrade it but people keep raiding me I hate that

Disaster
04-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Lel i played it for like 10mins till i keep on loosing when i battle.Because i suck. :3

I suck too

Metalwire
04-15-2014, 11:21 PM
I suck too

One of the most helpful creatures are angels and giants they are strong and knock the defenses and angels heal so I recommend you get both of these creatures in your army

iiFarmGT
04-15-2014, 11:37 PM
I play CoC (clash of clans) I'm town hall lvl 6 But I'm really good at base disineing

- - - Updated - - -

One of the most helpful creatures are angels and giants they are strong and knock the defenses and angels heal so I recommend you get both of these creatures in your army

1st There not angels there Healers 2nd there troops 3rd that stratagy is called Giant healer The giants destroy the defences and the healers heal the giants and get some archers to get the normal buildings lol 4th I'm town hall lvl 6with 1200Tropies or silver 1 WINNING

Zerkon
04-16-2014, 12:50 AM
Or... You could join our clan! We need people for clan wars, because we kicked inactive players! Our clan name is A Past age. Min is lvl 4 archers, and at east 1100 trophies!

Shumentheny
04-16-2014, 01:30 AM
Or... You could join our clan! We need people for clan wars, because we kicked inactive players! Our clan name is A Past age. Min is lvl 4 archers, and at east 1100 trophies!

I will continue playing when I get to a higher lvl. I have to restart. God dam.

- - - Updated - - -

I will continue playing when I get to a higher lvl. I have to restart. God dam.

Zerkon clan name??