PDA

View Full Version : i Am new :D

IR3DENI
04-14-2014, 04:40 AM
Hello IM lR3DENl and im new to forums i am been invited by vange and coltonrock :) So ye i dont know wat to do xD

Tech
04-14-2014, 04:42 AM
Hello IM lR3DENl and im new to forums i am been invited by vange and coltonrock :) So ye i dont know wat to do xD

Hey, if you need help just PM me. And just post but don't spam. You will be banned if you spam. You should read some stickies. INightmareI's sticky is good for new forumers! 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Snuckle
04-14-2014, 04:45 AM

Hey welcome to the fourms IR3DENI!If you have any question feel free to pm me or if you have further questions about being banned/cursed/ductaped make sure to send it here. support@growtopiagame.com

GTLighty
04-14-2014, 05:11 AM

Welcome to forums! You can msg me here or in game (Name is LIGHTY) if you ever need help :)

Here you can post threads and reply to threads to help or interact with others.

Have fun :)

Kentnino Paca
04-14-2014, 05:39 AM

Welcome To The Forums lR3DEN
Any Questions?Just Pm Me
And Also Read The Forum Rules It Will Help You :)

Shadowfox
04-14-2014, 06:07 AM

We're your family now :hug::hat:

Welcome to the forums