PDA

View Full Version : Should I start playing Pokemon Black 2?

Tech
04-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Should I start playing Pokemon Black and White 2 or should I just play Growtopia and Heroes of Order and Chaos? I like Pokemon. I'm getting into competitive battling in this battle simulator called Pokemon Showdown. So should I?

Yuzukami
04-14-2014, 07:43 PM
No. You should play pokemon X and Y

Tech
04-14-2014, 09:33 PM
No. You should play pokemon X and Y

I don't have pokemon xy

zxsonic
04-14-2014, 09:36 PM
I suggest playing Black or White first for as you should know Black2 and White2 are the sequel. But if u can't get your hands on White or Black then i suggest playing White2 Kyurem in White2 looks cooler to me.

Gusto
04-14-2014, 09:50 PM
Should I start playing Pokemon Black and White 2 or should I just play Growtopia and Heroes of Order and Chaos? I like Pokemon. I'm getting into competitive battling in this battle simulator called Pokemon Showdown. So should I?

Nintendo plans on shutting down the "Nintendo WiFi Communications" on May 20th. This will affect all Nintendo DS games that use this option, not just Pokemon. This will basically kill off battling, trading, and events for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, HeartGold, Black, White, and sadly the newer Black2/White2.

Unless you're talking about using the Nintendo WiFi, I suggest you try to play as much Pokemon as you can.

(The killing of Wifi will only affect consoles/games that use Ds and DSI. 3ds uses something else, I believe.)

zxsonic
04-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Nintendo plans on shutting down the "Nintendo WiFi Communications" on May 20th. This will affect all Nintendo DS games that use this option, not just Pokemon. This will basically kill off battling, trading, and events for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, HeartGold, Black, White, and sadly the newer Black2/White2.

Unless you're talking about using the Nintendo WiFi, I suggest you try to play as much Pokemon as you can.

(The killing of Wifi will only affect consoles/games that use Ds and DSI. 3ds uses something else, I believe.)

NINTENDO WHY U DO DIS!!!!!????!??!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!??!

EasykGT
04-14-2014, 10:11 PM

its honestly up to u, why are u even asking us this? are we like your mind or something :p

Gusto
04-14-2014, 10:20 PM
NINTENDO WHY U DO DIS!!!!!????!??!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!??!

Nintendo wants to push its customers to buy their newer products, sort of like how apple ups the requirements of apps once in a while. Plus, it costs a lot to keep the thing running, 24/7.

It's a game of money to Nintendo, as well as other big name companies.

zxsonic
04-15-2014, 12:33 AM
Nintendo wants to push its customers to buy their newer products, sort of like how apple ups the requirements of apps once in a while. Plus, it costs a lot to keep the thing running, 24/7.

It's a game of money to Nintendo, as well as other big name companies.

It's like the Xbox Live in Xbox they shutdown live for original Xbox for the 360.

Tech
04-15-2014, 12:35 AM
its honestly up to u, why are u even asking us this? are we like your mind or something :p
No. I couldn't make my mind.

Snuckle
04-15-2014, 01:25 AM

Pika pika pika pika pika pika CHUUUUUUUUU :Oooooo

Reballoo
04-15-2014, 01:29 AM
Anything but Pokemon B/W 2! That was the worst version of Pokemon they came out with. It downgraded. It has a horrible sprite, NO new Pokemon or gyms, same team, etc. It was just a desperate money-grab. The game was a bad idea. It is just plain boring...

RocketCrush
04-15-2014, 02:39 AM
I actually liked Black 2. It's almost as the same as the first one, but still, it's enjoyable.. :) I recommend playing Pokemon Black frist then proceed with Black 2

alias
04-15-2014, 04:03 AM
Don't even bother with black/white or its sequel. They both had a bad storyline, bad sprites, and the gameplay was average at best. The only redeeming factor, online play, is being shut off soon. X/Y however, are much better. While the storyline is still bad (its Pokemon, what are you gonna expect) it better than black and white. You get access to a bunch of new pokemon, and mega evolutions.the gameplay is more balanced as well, so hyrdeigon (and all other dragons, pretty much.) isn't some OP death machine. So either ignore Pokemon gen 5 and get X/Y, or stick to showdown.

LordofEarth
04-15-2014, 04:29 AM
I suggest playing Black or White first for as you should know Black2 and White2 are the sequel. But if u can't get your hands on White or Black then i suggest playing White2 Kyurem in White2 looks cooler to me.

32123but the start town is new and Bianca is scientist

Brys
04-15-2014, 04:40 AM
Don't even bother with black/white or its sequel. They both had a bad storyline, bad sprites, and the gameplay was average at best. The only redeeming factor, online play, is being shut off soon. X/Y however, are much better. While the storyline is still bad (its Pokemon, what are you gonna expect) it better than black and white. You get access to a bunch of new pokemon, and mega evolutions.the gameplay is more balanced as well, so hyrdeigon (and all other dragons, pretty much.) isn't some OP death machine. So either ignore Pokemon gen 5 and get X/Y, or stick to showdown.

Yeah, when I got White 2 I played it for an hour then threw the game chip at the wall and said "THIS GAME SUCKS".

GTLighty
04-15-2014, 04:43 AM
My cousin got me it for my birthday, then I got addicted. I played 2 straight hours and finished it all with me 6 cute pokemons all level 100 ^^ (Shaymin, Rayquaza, Surperior, Darmanitan, Pikachu, (some water type pokemon I forgot the name of =P) I recommend you to play :) Its pretty fun.

Maryjane
04-15-2014, 08:48 AM
Its fun :P
I liked it better than Black/White (beccuz old pokemaz iz back)

...Wat. NO MORE WI-FI THING FROM NINTENDO?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I STILL NEED TO TRADE FOR MY OTHER POKEMANZ TO EVOLVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!