PDA

View Full Version : What I don't understand... (Rant)

LittleSirP
04-15-2014, 03:22 AM
First, I don't wanna deal with people saying "OMG WRONG SUB FORUM. DRAMMMMAAAA". Please, it's a rant not concerning Growtopia.

What I don't understand is when a younger person picks on you, they adults always protect them (Regardless of who started it or not) when you fight back.
Okay, so... The other day I was at KFC. I wanted to buy some hotshots, and this mom and a kid was behind me.
The kid was asking his mom "Why is the guy in front of me so slow?!" and he was kicking my shoes. The mom said "Be patient. Don't kick him"
The kid stopped and I eventually got my hotshots. When I poured my gravy in the box and grabbed the first hotshot in the box and as I was about to put it in my mouth, the kid kicks me in the shins. It didn't hurt, but I got really infuriated. I squatted down to get to his height and I said "Don't even do that again or I'll sock you in the tummy." and I got up. His mom was checking her bag for something and he kicked me again.
I didn't sock him in the guts, but I swept his feet like in one of those Street Fighter games and he slipped. He wailed so loud everyone was looking at us with disapproving looks, especially on me. The mom rushed to her son and screamed at me. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU'RE THE OLDER ONE HERE." she said and I simply replied "Go teach your son some manners, oh yeah, I forgot your mom didn't teach that to you either." I grabbed my food and slowly walked out of KFC and everyone either had very shocked faces or their eyes were following me going out. The fact that the mom didn't even scold the son in the slightest bit, I got really pissed off. He's the one starting the fight and, really, who wouldn't get mad at the kid?

JrFarmer
04-15-2014, 03:28 AM
You, my friend, are boss

optimuswhat
04-15-2014, 03:52 AM
Little annoying brats can be brats, but us big kids can't replicate them.
Those are the rule, pal.

alias
04-15-2014, 03:53 AM
Finally, someone I can relate to. I nearly lost an eye to my little sister, who decided knock me over from behind for no reason, and who gets in trouble? Me, because I pushed her off of me. Completely ignored the fact I can barely see out of one eye now.

Brennanber
04-15-2014, 03:53 AM
First, I don't wanna deal with people saying "OMG WRONG SUB FORUM. DRAMMMMAAAA". Please, it's a rant not concerning Growtopia.

What I don't understand is when a younger person picks on you, they adults always protect them (Regardless of who started it or not) when you fight back.
Okay, so... The other day I was at KFC. I wanted to buy some hotshots, and this mom and a kid was behind me.
The kid was asking his mom "Why is the guy in front of me so slow?!" and he was kicking my shoes. The mom said "Be patient. Don't kick him"
The kid stopped and I eventually got my hotshots. When I poured my gravy in the box and grabbed the first hotshot in the box and as I was about to put it in my mouth, the kid kicks me in the shins. It didn't hurt, but I got really infuriated. I squatted down to get to his height and I said "Don't even do that again or I'll sock you in the tummy." and I got up. His mom was checking her bag for something and he kicked me again.
I didn't sock him in the guts, but I swept his feet like in one of those Street Fighter games and he slipped. He wailed so loud everyone was looking at us with disapproving looks, especially on me. The mom rushed to her son and screamed at me. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU'RE THE OLDER ONE HERE." she said and I simply replied "Go teach your son some manners, oh yeah, I forgot your mom didn't teach that to you either." I grabbed my food and slowly walked out of KFC and everyone either had very shocked faces or their eyes were following me going out. The fact that the mom didn't even scold the son in the slightest bit, I got really pissed off. He's the one starting the fight and, really, who wouldn't get mad at the kid?
Because you were not supposed to do anything about it. Hes what? 9?
Yea he started it but did tripping him actually end anything? Even if nobody could see you taking it all in it still sets a better example yourself to yourself as "you did the right thing"
The kid was going to learn someday but showing him you were stronger certainly didn't fix it.

If the kid was under 14 this certain quote applies
There is no bad student, only bad teachers
Did he chose to do this? Yep and that kid is an *******.
But was it really the kid who made himself an *******?

Its the parent. Not the kid. Dont hurt the kid for doing what they were taught. Thats the public schools job.

LittleSirP
04-15-2014, 04:20 AM
Because you were not supposed to do anything about it. Hes what? 9?
Yea he started it but did tripping him actually end anything? Even if nobody could see you taking it all in it still sets a better example yourself to yourself as "you did the right thing"
The kid was going to learn someday but showing him you were stronger certainly didn't fix it.

If the kid was under 14 this certain quote applies
There is no bad student, only bad teachers
Did he chose to do this? Yep and that kid is an *******.
But was it really the kid who made himself an *******?

Its the parent. Not the kid. Dont hurt the kid for doing what they were taught. Thats the public schools job.

Well, if I didn't fight back, what do you think would happen? The kid would keep on kicking me and get the idea "Wow, I can do anything now that I beat this wimp!" and start doing it to other people, and the other people might think "Wow, a smaller kid beating up a bigger one. What a wimp." See, that actually stopped him from continuing. That was the best second option since he won't listen to me.
So I was supposed to hit the mom instead of the kid?... I can honestly tell they don't have proper manners, which is why I just resulted into tripping him. It was way better than socking him in the guts. Doing nothing isn't a good option either.

Brys
04-15-2014, 04:29 AM

Yeah, parents really think kids can learn by themselves but the reality is that the parents need to parent there kids right so they don't act like (please don't ban me for saying this) doushebags. One time at this Water Park there was a musical chairs game and I was only 8 and there was a guy atleast 14 kept pushing me and saying "Go faster" so after I got out because of him I pushed him off the stage into the water where it's like 10 feet.

Brennanber
04-15-2014, 04:29 AM
Well, if I didn't fight back, what do you think would happen? The kid would keep on kicking me and get the idea "Wow, I can do anything now that I beat this wimp!" and start doing it to other people, and the other people might think "Wow, a smaller kid beating up a bigger one. What a wimp." See, that actually stopped him from continuing. That was the best second option since he won't listen to me.
So I was supposed to hit the mom instead of the kid?... I can honestly tell they don't have proper manners, which is why I just resulted into tripping him. It was way better than socking him in the guts. Doing nothing isn't a good option either.

Not exactly how adults work. If I saw a little squirt kicking some kid in the back of the leg and them nonchalant deal with it. Nobody would think "omg that little guy is totally beating him up because hes not doing anything about it" but more of "this kids an ass"

You weren't supposed to hit anybody at all.

And tripping him obviously didn't have everyone applaud at your "success"
Theres handling a situation and theres changing a situation.

Tripping him didn't teach him anything, he's a kid.

Triforce
04-15-2014, 06:15 AM
I know right...

So, I was just sitting peacefully in the corner of a fast food restaurant, and a kid just comes over and starts provoking me and my phone with a wooden plank or something. Then he just sits beside me and shoves his hand on my phone and smiling at me. So, I did what the average person would do in this case. I told him to stop. He wouldn't stop, so I just pushed him away. Well, he was pretty light. I pushed him over and he banged his head on the floor. His mom came over and yelled at me.. Well, I won't go into the details on our argument, but it ticked me off pretty bad.

LittleSirP
04-15-2014, 11:43 AM
I don't think making him fall to his knees is appropriate, although, it's what people normally do when being harmed or threatened.
I'd just wait for everyone to stare at the kid then I would stare the at mother until she stops her child for embarrassment.

There WAS one person who was getting the attention of her but she was still digging in her bag... So irresponsible.

Jeremy012
04-15-2014, 12:56 PM
One word

SPOILEDKID
:)

Brys
04-15-2014, 12:58 PM
One word

SPOILED
KID
:)

That's two words.

Jeremy012
04-15-2014, 01:02 PM
That's two words.

Now it is one word :)

LittleSirP
04-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Plan A:
Inform the mother about her child being a little b- and tell her to make him stop his behavior.

Plan B:
Stand up, walk towards the mother, then start shooting her with an automatic assault rifle while the kid watches and get scarred for life.
This is only recommended when you are psychotic.

Or, Plan C:
Call Chuck Norris.

Jeremy012
04-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Or, Plan C:
Call Chuck Norris.

Plan D

Call 911 emergency services

[Goldshard]
04-15-2014, 01:55 PM

I hate when kids do that. New time at a watermark this little kid came up behind me and grabbed my neck. I tore him off of me and he started crying. I slowly swam away... And there was another time when I was like 2 or 3 and my mom dropped me off at this old lady's house so she could watch me, this fuzzy haired kid jumps on my back like a horse and ruins my Thomas the tank engine show. The old lady did nothing to help...

LittleSirP
04-15-2014, 11:59 PM
;472463']I hate when kids do that. New time at a watermark this little kid came up behind me and grabbed my neck. I tore him off of me and he started crying. I slowly swam away... And there was another time when I was like 2 or 3 and my mom dropped me off at this old lady's house so she could watch me, this fuzzy haired kid jumps on my back like a horse and ruins my Thomas the tank engine show. The old lady did nothing to help...

Hehe, probably the old lady fell asleep with her eyes open.

Metalwire
04-16-2014, 12:05 AM

You should know better then to pick a fight with a younger kid but you are right the mom should've said something to the kid instead of saying "stop kicking him" because that's really not helpful if you say something like "stop" they are gonna do the opposite and keep doing what they are doing.but thankfully you came out their alive:cool:

Metalwire
04-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Your mom is obese.

"runs" Nah just kidding Your moms great lmao that sounded bad

Pls don't say that about people's moms you don't even know his mom and your judging her makes no sense:nope:

- - - Updated - - -

Pls don't say that about people's moms you don't even know his mom and your judging her makes no sense:nope:

Oh yeah and I saw what you put in white nice one:cool:

Megazork
04-16-2014, 02:05 AM
The best thing to do is to walk away..... after multiple slaps on that boys face

Megazork
04-16-2014, 02:08 AM
Kids are just mirrors of what we were in the past

Very disfigured, stunted, bratty mirrors

JrFarmer
04-16-2014, 04:15 AM
Plan D

Call 911 emergency services

Plan E: Call me, I won't fail..

Brys
04-16-2014, 04:20 AM
SHORYYUKEN! (from street fighter if you don't get it)

RevJustice
04-16-2014, 05:42 AM
SHORYYUKEN! (from street fighter if you don't get it)

Forward, Crouch, Forward Crouch, PUNCH!

TIMTAM
04-16-2014, 06:02 AM
I think your in the wrong a bit, you shouldn't be doing that to other people's children, you don't even know the kid. Next time you are in that situation, simply just tap on the kids parents shoulder and just simply say, "Excuse me, your kid is kicking me" and the problem is solved. It avoids the awkward situation of getting yelled at and everyone in the store looking at you. You would also get a thanks and be mature.

Equine
04-16-2014, 07:19 AM

I would have done worse...

Friboy8
04-16-2014, 08:51 AM
I would have done worse...

Wow, equine:
you would have tipped your gravy all over the kid
punched his head into the floor
done a front flip and wack the mum
walk out of the shop in slow mo
An explosion appears behind you
NEIGH everyone behind is dead and you can no longer get KFC because it's in pieces :3

LittleSirP
04-16-2014, 08:58 AM
I think your in the wrong a bit, you shouldn't be doing that to other people's children, you don't even know the kid. Next time you are in that situation, simply just tap on the kids parents shoulder and just simply say, "Excuse me, your kid is kicking me" and the problem is solved. It avoids the awkward situation of getting yelled at and everyone in the store looking at you. You would also get a thanks and be mature.

I didn't need to tap the mom's shoulder anymore. She already KNEW her son was kicking me like there was no tomorrow. And frankly, she didn't do anything about it. Even if I actually did try getting her attention, she might just ignore it AGAIN and continue looking for her thing in the bag.

TIMTAM
04-16-2014, 09:16 AM
I didn't need to tap the mom's shoulder anymore. She already KNEW her son was kicking me like there was no tomorrow. And frankly, she didn't do anything about it. Even if I actually did try getting her attention, she might just ignore it AGAIN and continue looking for her thing in the bag.

Oh then go ahead ;)

LittleSirP
04-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Oh then go ahead ;)

YAY! Smackin' kids on the daily! Hehe, just kiddin'

RevJustice
04-16-2014, 10:02 AM
YAY! Smackin' kids on the daily! Hehe, just kiddin'

Remember to do that OTG to get in the combos

Jeremy012
04-16-2014, 10:18 AM
All this talk about punching kids makes me