PDA

View Full Version : Gay\lesbian dating

Moneymaker
04-15-2014, 04:50 PM
So I was playing growtopia and then I saw these to boys saying"can I kiss you boyfriend" I was like ohh so the lesbian one I was in someone's world idk but then 2 girls were like "I want sex please give it to me" I was like umm not in public please.

Gusto
04-15-2014, 05:59 PM
So I was playing growtopia and then I saw these to boys saying"can I kiss you boyfriend" I was like ohh so the lesbian one I was in someone's world idk but then 2 girls were like "I want sex please give it to me" I was like umm not in public please.

Elaborate. Do you have a problem with it? It sounds like you're just reporting this to us just for the sake of reporting.

(Ask the general a question, it'll kick up a topic just like a foot kicking dirt up :cool:)

Friboy8
04-15-2014, 06:01 PM

Do you have a problem with it just because it's gay or just because it's they are talking inappropriate ??

Moneymaker
04-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Friboy or Gus did I say i had a problem with it no I don't its, OK that's people are gay I can deal with it was I reporting no, my cousin is gay ask before you speak man u act so uptight and don't even read what your thinking about just think before you say.

Rabidpotato
04-15-2014, 07:05 PM
Does nobody read whats on the thread? He didn't want them to say those things on the game in front of other people. He wasn't being homophobic, he just wanted them to not say "Let's have sex..."

Gusto
04-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Friboy or Gus did I say i had a problem with it no I don't its, OK that's people are gay I can deal with it was I reporting no, my cousin is gay ask before you speak man u act so uptight and don't even read what your thinking about just think before you say.

Thats the problem :cool:
There really isnt much to discuss here u.u.

The reason I asked if you had a problem was so we can some discussion going...
(Im not try to make you change your viewpoints)

Rabid, he didnt say much towards the topic he set. It sorta sounds like reporting :/

Im not trying to say that you cant share your experience, but there just isnt any discussion here.

You feel me?

[Goldshard]
04-15-2014, 08:05 PM

Those are people trolling. Real people like that don't do that.

Moneymaker
04-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Yea OK my fought I didnt know what you were trying to say I felt really you know but thanks for telling me and rabid thanks for having my back now I know what you talking about.

Shumentheny
04-15-2014, 10:22 PM

Pretty disgusting, but... Can't continue my sentence.:sweatdrop:

Metalwire
04-15-2014, 10:27 PM
Gay/lesbian should not be considered as something disgusting because it's something you may or may not be born with.if they actually were gay then so be it.if they weren't then thats something they shouldn't be messing around

LittleSirP
04-16-2014, 12:02 AM
Gaya/lesbian dating is fine, (and I'm catholic) but not just... PDA.