PDA

View Full Version : Beagle's a Jerk

Disaster
04-15-2014, 09:38 PM
Ok so I said that I wanted mine around the 3rd page and now he's on the 7th page.And now he is saying he's not going to do it (around 50 requests) and he makes around 2 per day.And so now I have to wait 100 days Becuse of that douche bag.So yeah.He made up "Read my last edit" (Which is made after he told me)So don't ask him to make signatures or you will litterally have to wait a year.And I am making motion signitures (Beagle is not getting one).

Christopher
04-15-2014, 09:40 PM
Your a jerk yourself

Disaster
04-15-2014, 09:51 PM
Your a jerk yourself

How?I was asking for mine I the 3rd page and he goes and makes others.I have been waiting 3 days for mine.I saw another person ask in the 4rd thread.Sir you are invalid.I am not a jerk.I am mad right now.
I know he has a lot but still he shouldn't skip people.He is skipping not just me,he is skipping many people

Metalwire
04-15-2014, 09:55 PM
Ok so I said that I wanted mine around the 3rd page and now he's on the 7th page.And now he is saying he's not going to do it (around 50 requests) and he makes around 2 per day.And so now I have to wait 100 days Becuse of that douche bag.So yeah.He made up "Read my last edit" (Which is made after he told me)So don't ask him to make signatures or you will litterally have to wait a year.And I am making motion signitures (Beagle is not getting one).

Maybe you put him in a bad mood because I got mine already

MeeMo11
04-15-2014, 09:55 PM
He did that to me to.

Disaster
04-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Maybe you put him in a bad mood because I got mine already

He should be done with the 1st page now.Since it's been 4 days or so.And what page did you ask on?

- - - Updated - - -

He did that to me to.

Did he say "Read my last edit,now you have to wait longer"

Metalwire
04-15-2014, 09:58 PM
He should be done with the 1st page now.Since it's been 4 days or so.And what page did you ask on?

- - - Updated - - -

Did he say "Read my last edit,now you have to wait longer"

I asked Him on the first he said he was gonna do it i pm him and all and he did it for me

Tech
04-15-2014, 09:59 PM
Here's the problem. Your calling him a jerk because of a picture but he maybe he missed your posts and went on the other ones. No need to make a thread, you can simply PM and say "Excuse me, you missed my order." And if beagle won't give you a picture, just try to get it from someone else. But for now you don't have time for name calling. You can just move on.

And, he can be thinking it's to hard so he just passed you.

From your friend,
Tech

Brennanber
04-15-2014, 10:09 PM
Omg im in line for free ice cream then because the line had 4000 people the ice cream man drove away! What a jerk!

Understand your error.

Disaster
04-15-2014, 10:09 PM
Here's the problem. Your calling him a jerk because of a picture but he maybe he missed your posts and went on the other ones. No need to make a thread, you can simply PM and say "Excuse me, you missed my order." And if beagle won't give you a picture, just try to get it from someone else. But for now you don't have time for name calling. You can just move on.

From your friend,
Tech

He skipped Toukiedatak.and did everyone else on the page.I think he's only getting his friends one.

Neokje1
04-15-2014, 10:10 PM
How?I was asking for mine I the 3rd page and he goes and makes others.I have been waiting 3 days for mine.I saw another person ask in the 4rd thread.Sir you are invalid.I am not a jerk.I am mad right now.
I know he has a lot but still he shouldn't skip people.He is skipping not just me,he is skipping many people

Trying to let the whole world know someone is a jerk, makes you a jerk.
It has no use making a thread about this, just try to talk it trough with him, and if that doesn't work you have to face the fact you can't do anything about it.
I'm pretty sure posting that he's a jerk, will absolutely not help, but do the opposite of that.
(Ps: if someone would offer me something free I really wanted, I would wait, instead of going all drama like you, be grateful)

~neokje1

Disaster
04-15-2014, 10:15 PM
Omg im in line for free ice cream then because the line had 4000 people the ice cream man drove away! What a jerk!

Understand your error.

I'm sorry I'm impatient

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to let the whole world know someone is a jerk, makes you a jerk.
It has no use making a thread about this, just try to talk it trough with him, and if that doesn't work you have to face the fact you can't do anything about it.
I'm pretty sure posting that he's a jerk, will absolutely not help, but do the opposite of that.

~neokje1

I'm over it.Im not getting one.I'm not going to talk to through him.Because he will make some excuse like he did.I'm over it.And I have already been in a fight with Shikaru today I don't want to get into another.

Brys
04-16-2014, 01:31 AM
I got mine :3 (be jelly). Also saying he isn't getting one is you being a jerk also...

Brys
04-16-2014, 01:35 AM
He got me one and I don't even know who the hell he is .-.
He even made me a second one because he made an error.

Shush before you make him rage, because you got two.

Disaster
04-16-2014, 01:37 AM
Shush before you make him rage, because you got two.

Your lucky

Boomer
04-16-2014, 01:06 PM

From your friend,
Tech

Eh...he just said he posted a few times about it and Beagles still continued on. I filed for mine yesterday, so I'll wait to see how long it takes.

KenDu
04-16-2014, 01:17 PM

Hey!, I can draw your growtopian head just say what wil be your Hair/Face Clothe/Neck/ and Your top clothe ^_^

Disaster
04-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Hey!, I can draw your growtopian head just say what wil be your Hair/Face Clothe/Neck/ and Your top clothe ^_^

Merlin Hat,X-Ray Specs,Bellbottoms,Saturday Night Vest

KenDu
04-16-2014, 01:55 PM
Merlin Hat,X-Ray Specs,Bellbottoms,Saturday Night Vest

:D the saturday night vest is not awesome, sorry if my drawing is just like that...

Maryjane
04-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Have mercy on that guy, I used to make signatures and I was flooded with requests... I eventually forget that thread :sweatdrop: ( will gravedig that thread and attempt to do everyone that I skipped)

Besides it's really difficult to make signatures, especially if you don't use a generator and have to use some sort of imagination to draw it.

Brys
04-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Have mercy on that guy, I used to make signatures and I was flooded with requests... I eventually forget that thread :sweatdrop: ( will gravedig that thread and attempt to do everyone that I skipped)

Besides it's really difficult to make signatures, especially if you don't use a generator and have to use some sort of imagination to draw it.

I draw signatures too...

[Goldshard]
04-16-2014, 02:20 PM

Beagle is not a jerk. You are a jerk for calling him those names. He doesn't have to make signatures. Good luck on ever getting one now...

Chaos
04-16-2014, 02:29 PM
;474470']Beagle is not a jerk. You are a jerk for calling him those names. He doesn't have to make signatures. Good luck on ever getting one now...

Wouldn't reacting to a jerk who reacted to a jerk make you a jerk?:whistling: And you called him a jerk too so that would make you one.:whistling:

[Goldshard]
04-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Wouldn't reacting to a jerk who reacted to a jerk make you a jerk?:whistling: And you called him a jerk too so that would make you one.:whistling:

..... Are you really siding with him?

Neokje1
04-16-2014, 07:03 PM

No.

~neokje1