PDA

View Full Version : Wowww, what the fluff?

lolgal96
04-16-2014, 07:33 PM
I recently heard a rumor going around saying that Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer for Green Day, had died. It's been confirmed false. He's 42 and I believe he's now off of drugs. Apparently there was a Facebook page called "R.I.P. Billie Joe Armstrong", and it said, word for word, "At about 11 a.m. ET on Monday (April 14, 2014), our beloved singer Billie Joe Armstrong passed away. Billie Joe Armstrong was born on February 17, 1972 in Oakland. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page."Really? Poor Billie! Personally, I wouldn't want someone making a death hoax up about me. So please know, OUR BILLIE IS NOT DEAD :D
If you don't like Green Day and feel the need to say something to me about it, get out.

Luminesce
04-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Rumours like these tend to spread very quickly!

If I remember correctly there was a rumour stating that Justin Bieber, Charlie Sheen, and Brock Lesner had passed away. All in different stories of course! And there many more.

lolgal96
04-16-2014, 07:41 PM

If I remember correctly there was a rumour stating that Justin Bieber, Charlie Sheen, and Brock Lesner had passed away. All in different stories of course! And there many more.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Neil-Armstrong-the-lead-singer-of-Green-Day/409073412482969
Here's another page trying to say BeeJ is dead.
But they think that Neil Armstrong is the lead singer of Green Day
And they think Neil Armstrong is Neil Patrick Harris.

Eyedea
04-16-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry but you have to be a moron to believe anything on Facebook without a legit source.

lolgal96
04-16-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm sorry but you have to be a moron to believe anything on Facebook without a legit source.

I'm not saying I fell for it. I'm saying that whoever started this rumor was on drugs. Really, BeeJ is healthy.

Eyedea
04-17-2014, 01:17 AM
I'm not saying I fell for it. I'm saying that whoever started this rumor was on drugs. Really, BeeJ is healthy.

Ohh you did? Aha okay sorry! Yeah some people are dumb and lonely and have to look for ways to get attention!

JrFarmer
04-17-2014, 01:25 AM
I recently heard a rumor going around saying that Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer for Green Day, had died. It's been confirmed false. He's 42 and I believe he's now off of drugs. Apparently there was a Facebook page called "R.I.P. Billie Joe Armstrong", and it said, word for word, "At about 11 a.m. ET on Monday (April 14, 2014), our beloved singer Billie Joe Armstrong passed away. Billie Joe Armstrong was born on February 17, 1972 in Oakland. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page."Really? Poor Billie! Personally, I wouldn't want someone making a death hoax up about me. So please know, OUR BILLIE IS NOT DEAD :D
If you don't like Green Day and feel the need to say something to me about it, get out.

OH MY GOSH!! You scared the potatoes outta me! Good thing he is ok! GreenDay was my Favorite band back then and is still in my top 5 :p

Wok
04-21-2014, 08:43 PM
I go crazy when I hear GREEN, OR SCARLETT.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dodo Wizard
04-22-2014, 01:52 AM
Liek dis if u cry evry time :cry:

lolgal96
04-24-2014, 08:48 PM
Who's billy

billie*
he's the lead singer of green day: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Joe_Armstrong

lolgal96
04-30-2014, 11:04 PM
Liek dis if u cry evry time :cry:

//gives you 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 lieks

Boomer
05-01-2014, 01:06 PM

Charlie Sheen died in 2.5 Men, but not in real life. Yet.

LordKings
05-02-2014, 11:55 AM

have u seen the news? beiber has a warrant of arrest. i dunno why but he still has an arrest warrant.
HOORAYY! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: HUG FOR BEIBERS ARREST :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lolgal96
05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
have u seen the news? beiber has a warrant of arrest. i dunno why but he still has an arrest warrant.
HOORAYY! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: HUG FOR BEIBERS ARREST :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree! ahahah

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 12:53 AM

I thought he got arrested a month ago...