PDA

View Full Version : Scammer on the App Store

Christopher
04-17-2014, 12:32 AM

I BOUGHT this app thinking it would record my screen BUT it's the same thing as the regular camera app

The person who made this is a scam artist obviously

I clicked in reviews and all of them were nice!

Then I saw the most critical then I realized ITS A SCAM!

Brys
04-17-2014, 12:44 AM

I BOUGHT this app thinking it would record my screen BUT it's the same thing as the regular camera app

The person who made this is a scam artist obviously

I clicked in reviews and all of them were nice!

Then I saw the most critical then I realized ITS A SCAM!

Same thing happened on another game. Someone made a skyblock game (a very famous mini game from Minecraft) and used acctually pictures from MineCraft to make it look real. So, when I was reading the reviews I noticed most of the comments where saying "OMG THIS GAME DOESNT LOOK LIKE MINECRAFT AT ALL, SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!". Then I read more reviews and it said "This game isn't even in survival, it's like in creative mode!". The moral from this is that not all people can be trusted. That's why I read the reviews on games, if they cost money. People anymore. :sweatdrop:

Christopher
04-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Same thing happened on another game. Someone made a skyblock game (a very famous mini game from Minecraft) and used acctually pictures from MineCraft to make it look real. So, when I was reading the reviews I noticed most of the comments where saying "OMG THIS GAME DOESNT LOOK LIKE MINECRAFT AT ALL, SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!". Then I read more reviews and it said "This game isn't even in survival, it's like in creative mode!". The moral from this is that not all people can be trusted. That's why I read the reviews on games, if they cost money. People anymore. :sweatdrop:

I think I've heard of that before

I read the reviews but after I saw it was a fraud I clicked on critical

Christopher
04-17-2014, 01:07 AM

Wow I checked out the reviews and I realized the people put 5 stars to warn people about it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh gawd, all of his apps cost money and all of the reviews are terrible32447