PDA

View Full Version : Carry on

Spotlight
04-17-2014, 04:31 AM
What do you guys do when you feel sad and depressed?
I've been feeling super depressed lately. My family argues, a lot. And it gets to me, a lot.
What do you guys do to get away? My depression has been seeping into my social life

Thanks.

Cyanogen
04-17-2014, 04:34 AM
Get a friend that you can text at night and that can cheer you up.
You could also listen to musictoo, that helps.

Maryjane
04-17-2014, 04:49 AM
Music, internet, and foruming (facebook is so boring) let's me release my stress. And playing Growtopia.

Brys
04-17-2014, 04:57 AM
What do you guys do when you feel sad and depressed?
I've been feeling super depressed lately. My family argues, a lot. And it gets to me, a lot.
What do you guys do to get away? My depression has been seeping into my social life

Thanks.

Sleep........

LittleSirP
04-17-2014, 05:01 AM
Music, rest, friends, Growtopia, and best of all, basketball.

IAmABrodie
04-17-2014, 05:20 AM
Ahah, I've been feelin' pretty down myself lately as well. What I initially did was walk, then I ran, then I went home and trained tell my body went numb, then I day dreamed, played guitar for hours-on-end, and repeat for 2 weeks. Though my reason for sadness my be very different, as it wasn't entirely pain, as Joe Elliott would say, it was when love and hate collided.

The biggest thing you can do to relieve the stress of hard times is simply daydream. No, not think, dream. Let your conscious take over and drift away into better times, times that may even become a reality. There are also ways to help influence and improve daydreaming such as walking and/or listening to music. Take this hate/sorrow/pain/what-ever-you-want-to-call-it and use it as motivation; fuel to push yourself in the direction you want to be.

Boomer
04-17-2014, 01:43 PM
I eat. I sleep. I poop. And don't forget Tanked and GT. And sometimes I annoy Senpai so he'll notice me.

LittleSirP
04-17-2014, 02:16 PM
On some occasions, I drench myself in my sorrows. Listening to emo music for hours with the lights closed and the air conditioner on... It keeps me calm.