PDA

View Full Version : Pray For Koreans...

cynicals
04-19-2014, 12:19 AM
Can you Pray For Koreans?
If you see Korea News...
Please...Pray For Koreans
Many Student And People...in Sink..Ship..
Please..Pray For Koreans..
Thank you..

Anulot
04-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Yes Cynicals, I read about this. How horrible. My prayers will go out to all affected by that.

Shumentheny
04-19-2014, 12:59 AM
If you see Korea News...
Thank you..

Holy I just saw that news on the newspaper that my dad bought. Although it is in Chinese but I will take a image online. So sad.

Maryjane
04-19-2014, 01:12 AM
That's terrible...
I hope the Lord or whoever it is, guides their spirits to rest and be in heaven.

LittleSirP
04-19-2014, 01:37 AM
Yes, that's... Yeah. I'll pray now.

Ramon11124
04-19-2014, 10:39 AM
I saw that....

AngelicY
04-19-2014, 10:41 AM
:yeah: :hat:

LittleSirP
04-19-2014, 11:11 AM

You're a douche...

Maryjane
04-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Lots of other normal living human beings with normal lives died horribly in an unexpected accident! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
:yeah: Let's celebrate because I'm insensitive and don't care about my own species!

Yeah let's celebrate! Lesser humans mean we can help the overpopulation crisis.

LittleSirP
04-19-2014, 11:46 AM

Yeah, in addition, more people getting killed on sea, gives more food to sharks!

#SaveTheSharks

Jeremy012
04-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Yeah, in addition, more people getting killed on sea, gives more food to sharks!

#SaveTheSharks

yay! #letsspamSaveTheSharksingrowtopiasb:)

Chaos
04-19-2014, 04:26 PM

Yey #letsspamSaveTheSharksingrowtopiasbletsspamSaveThe Sharksingrowtopiasb:)

Tech
04-19-2014, 04:28 PM
TITANIC 2!

Anulot
04-19-2014, 06:43 PM

Lots of other normal living human beings with normal lives died horribly in an unexpected accident! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
:yeah: Let's celebrate because I'm insensitive and don't care about my own species!

#SaveTheSharks

Yey #letsspamSaveTheSharksingrowtopiasbletsspamSaveThe Sharksingrowtopiasb:)

TITANIC 2!

Guys, this is a serious, horrible issue. This is not something to joke around with. :excl:

AngelicY
04-19-2014, 06:54 PM
I thought this emoticon meant YEAH! Because you write : yeah : without any spaces and like "Pray for Koreans" YEAH let's pray for them. Lastly some of you need to learn that it's better to help someone than bash them for a mistake. Well bye guys, sorry for the moan. :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

You're a douche...

Calm down son.

Whiteghost10
04-19-2014, 06:59 PM
If you see Korea News...
Thank you..

Ok, so the captain says stay, but youre supposed to go on top safer, for rescue. One girl lived because she was taking pics at the top of the boar. A boy called his mom, said "This might be the last time I see you" and he lived. The vice principal suicided, writing a note saying "Burn my body and scatter the ashes at the site of the boat. Maybe I will be a teacher for them in the next life." A girl called her brother, he said "GO UP!!" And that's when she disconnected. They want to pull the ship with a crane, but parents think itll b dangerous if their kids are alive in there. (1000's of pressure, underwater for two days, i dont think so) But SAVE THE KOREANS :(

AngelicY
04-20-2014, 09:42 AM
I don't think you can understand sarcasm.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuses FTW?
If you really meant "yeah", you would have just typed it instead of inserting a happily dancing and celebrating emoticon.

Actually, my phone was about to die and I wanted to reply to this thread so I just used the emoticon. Also, how about you stop bashing people at every chance you get it. Calm down kid. :hat:

AngelicY
04-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Your phone was about to die so you put a joyfully dancing emoticon as a response for a thread about dead people?
You are obviously making excuses.

This argument is pointless. I already told you the truth so why do you still want to prove yourself right? To you it may seem obvious but to others it may not.

JrFarmer
04-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Guys, stay on task, this is a serious thread. If you want to talk out of task,please do it in another thread..

Man, this is sad. :cry: