PDA

View Full Version : Easter.

GohanZ
04-19-2014, 12:53 AM
Easter, a great time of the year where you given chocolates from the lovely Easter Bunny. What are we actually celebrating?

Easter is the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, three days after he past away on the cross. It's important people know what we're celebrating on Easter.

I apologise it's not Growtopia related but it's for a good cause, thank you. :)

EasykGT
04-19-2014, 01:03 AM
Easter, a great time of the year where you given chocolates from the lovely Easter Bunny. What are we actually celebrating?

Easter is the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, three days after he past away on the cross. It's important people know what we're celebrating on Easter.

I apologise it's not Growtopia related but it's for a good cause, thank you. :)

great speech :) but your on the wrong forum
By the way not everyone believes in God.......but I do :D

Cocomonkey
04-19-2014, 01:21 AM
Oh yeah, and you're saying this because every single Growtopian is Christian (or whatever religion you are referring to)? To me Easter is chocolates. ;)

EasykGT
04-19-2014, 01:42 AM
Oh yeah, and you're saying this because every single Growtopian is Christian (or whatever religion you are referring to)? To me Easter is chocolates. ;)

cool XD to me Easter is about eggs and chocolates and cookies, I still believe in God

Cyanogen
04-19-2014, 01:46 AM
great speech :) but your on the wrong forum
By the way not everyone believes in God.......but I do :D

That is what it is actually celebrated so it doesn't matter if people don't believe in it.