PDA

View Full Version : QOTD ~ Who would you add if you can add anyone on your friends list?

Tech
04-19-2014, 03:54 AM
Who would you add if you can add anyone you want? I would pick Mr Meh Meh. He's very helpful and he would be a great friend! Oh and you can't have a dev/mod on your list.

GBAGamer
04-19-2014, 03:56 AM
Who would you add if you can add anyone you want? I would pick Mr Meh Meh. He's very helpful and he would be a great friend! Oh and you can't have a dev/mod on your list.

YourMom

He's a real player I'm srs.

TheDarkWolf
04-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Myself. Seriously, who wouldn't want a glitched friends list?

Dodo Wizard
04-19-2014, 04:23 AM
Hhmmm...either GBA, Little, Jeremy, Edwardson, Brys, Cyanogen, Minha, Marterik, Pizzaman, redwoodgirl, player3d3, Joseph Ducreux, Anfinity, RovSpy, Angrox, Wok, Romeos, DevinS, Boomer, Jack Bowe, ADMex1, maplepro, Gummibear, Shikaru, Fredi, Trice, Magical Fishy, Rabidpotato, NinjaPro, IAmABrodie, Mrthawadee, Bob Will, The 978, Iguana, TheDarkWolf, potato, optimuswhat, Timewarper, and I0I. I only have around 40 friends in-game, I could use a good bit more.

JrFarmer
04-19-2014, 04:26 AM
JakeShore...

TIMTAM
04-19-2014, 04:40 AM
Seth lol, It would be cool knowing when he is online and what he changes his name to and stuff.

But because it can't be a mod or dev, I think it would be cool having pcats or JakeShore. They seem like cool people to hang around with.