PDA

View Full Version : Sword Art Online|SPOILER ALERT!

ScopeSwag
04-21-2014, 03:57 AM
I finished watching SAO! I watched all 25 episodes! It is great! I heard theres a new season coming out soon. Well now to Code Geass. lol. I'm into anime now! Tell me what you guys think of it.

Azazell
04-21-2014, 04:02 AM
I only liked the first arc of SAO, since there is the thrill of dying in game as well as in real life. The second arc was boring imo.

ScopeSwag
04-21-2014, 04:10 AM
I only liked the first arc of SAO, since there is the thrill of dying in game as well as in real life. The second arc was boring imo.

Are you talking about Alfheim Online for the second arc?

Azazell
04-21-2014, 04:15 AM
Are you talking about Alfheim Online for the second arc?

Yep. since they escaped you know what game, and started playing Alfheim Online it became less thrilling. (I do not know how to put a spoiler tab)

DSGamer
04-21-2014, 04:16 AM
Yep. since they escaped you know what game, and started playing Alfheim Online it became less thrilling. (I do not know how to put a spoiler tab)

You doEnter Text Here.[/SPOILER*] (Without The Star).
[SPOILER]

Azazell
04-21-2014, 04:19 AM
I'd prefer you to watch Log Horizon instead of SAO. They have the same concept as well as the similarity of being stuck at a video game look here http://myanimelist.net/anime/17265/Log_Horizon/

- - - Updated - - -

You doEnter Text Here.[/SPOILER*] (Without The Star).
[SPOILER]

Are you serious? that can't be true

Disaster
04-21-2014, 04:20 AM
I finished watching SAO! I watched all 25 episodes! It is great! I heard theres a new season coming out soon. Well now to Code Geass. lol. I'm into anime now! Tell me what you guys think of it.

I'm not into Amine I'm into Eminem as you can tell

Moxide
04-21-2014, 04:26 AM
Incest is wrong.

Near-incest happens in SAO.

DSGamer
04-21-2014, 04:28 AM
Incest is wrong.

Near-incest happens in SAO.

But It Didn't Happen. Still SAO Is A Great Show.

PonyGarYelow
04-21-2014, 04:44 AM
That's great! I remember just 2 weeks ago, you were asking me what anime was. Sword Art Online was my first anime. I have had high regards for it since. I can't wait til Gun Gale Online/Phantom Bullet! You have learned well xD I would suggest One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, and Fairy Tale. All great animes.