PDA

View Full Version : The Great forum war and what it taught us.

Dodo Wizard
04-22-2014, 02:48 AM
Foreword
Now, we have had many small forum wars before, but there was one war that was to end all forum wars. We were wrong. There are still many small forum wars going on, and pose not of much concern. But, that one..

The Great forum war.
As you know, you great forum war was when Angrox took Romeos' wings. It ravaged the forums, and as it ended, it left sadness, fear, and hatred.

What it taught us.
What we learned from FW I is that we aren't prepared. We need bunkers, Apple pie, Sweet Tea, and Shotguns.
Or whatever gun you prefer.

FW II and you.
You can help prevent Forum War II! Just don't trust anyone, and don't drop items!

Preparing.
Now, we should still ready in case this happens. Someone needs to work on the bunker, and I'm making a magical device that will create infinite food! Gather ammo and guns for yourself. Good luck, and hope for continuous peace.

TrollerXD_122
04-22-2014, 02:54 AM
I wasn't there when that happened. Maybe the forums will teach you a life lesson, and finally this forum will become the bible.

zxsonic
04-22-2014, 03:10 AM
The next Forum war to me will be when We all start fighting about scammers and noobs and how people think the Growtopia system has become Illuminati or Smthin.

[Goldshard]
04-22-2014, 03:17 AM
Ive been in a forum skirmish. Im not gonna bring that up for the forumers sake and mine.

optimuswhat
04-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Because War...
War never changes.

CrazyHack
04-22-2014, 04:00 AM
This went through Gt for a long time, them 2 arguing sb per minute. IT WAS A DISASTER!!!

AngelSwag
04-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Foreword
Now, we have had many small forum wars before, but there was one war that was to end all forum wars. We were wrong. There are still many small forum wars going on, and pose not of much concern. But, that one..

The Great forum war.
As you know, you great forum war was when Angrox took Romeos' wings. It ravaged the forums, and as it ended, it left sadness, fear, and hatred.

What it taught us.
What we learned from FW I is that we aren't prepared. We need bunkers, Apple pie, Sweet Tea, and Shotguns.

FW II and you.
You can help prevent Forum War II! Just don't trust anyone, and don't drop items!

Preparing.
Now, we should still ready in case this happens. Someone needs to work on the bunker, and I'm making a magical device that will create infinite food! Gather ammo and guns for yourself. Good luck, and hope for continuous peace.
ommggg immmaaa skem sum1ne and stert the bust wer eva!!!!!ima be suuu femous.....urmagod.....(just kidding, lel)

TheDarkWolf
04-22-2014, 04:35 AM
Gahhhh. That was barely a good one. I'd say either the HoS one or the Crysthalia/CrimsonEagle one(you know, the slurpee tongue).

Shredder2600
04-22-2014, 05:56 AM
There's a small war against Marterik0000. He just spams the forums with useless bull.

PURPLE585
04-22-2014, 09:15 AM
Ahem.

That so-called "Great Forums War" only affected us Growtopians.

Dodo Wizard
04-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Sooo....anyone volunteer to build the bunker?

Brennanber
04-22-2014, 10:01 PM
Oh my! the war was treacherous!
Romeos: lol dont taek wings plz
Angrox: k
Romeos: *drops devils
Angrox: myne now lol!
Romeos:NOOOOO PLZ GAVE BAK OR I POST ON FORUMZZ
Angrox:go ahead lololol
Romeos: *posts situation on forums
Angrox: omg it was all fake lolz 4 reeel. I wus just pretending plz dont hate me for stealing some1's prize possesion

If thats called a war then we should be on about forum war 9

Christopher
04-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Oh my! the war was treacherous!
Romeos: lol dont taek wings plz
Angrox: k
Romeos: *drops devils
Angrox: myne now lol!
Romeos:NOOOOO PLZ GAVE BAK OR I POST ON FORUMZZ
Angrox:go ahead lololol
Romeos: *posts situation on forums
Angrox: omg it was all fake lolz 4 reeel. I wus just pretending plz dont hate me for stealing some1's prize possesion

If thats called a war then we should be on about forum war 9

AngroX posted on forums FIRST

I-Am-Legend
04-22-2014, 10:39 PM
Foreword

The Great forum war.

What it taught us.

FW II and you.

Preparing.

Don't forget the history of tanked. If I remember, there was somthing big...