PDA

View Full Version : you have been successfully unsubscribed from this thread

Christopher
04-22-2014, 09:40 PM
My mom was complaining that her email is being Flooded with Forums

And I have to unsubscribe everyday, then I forgot to UNsubscribe for two days and it says I'm subscribed to 81 threads,

How do you stop subscribing to threads because it subscribes automatically and my mom doesn't like that

GBAGamer
04-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Yo mama should block resort forums.

Brennanber
04-22-2014, 09:53 PM
It deeply annoys me when the forums automatically checks "subscribe instantly using email" if i forget to uncheck it I get spammed.

GBAGamer
04-22-2014, 09:54 PM
It deeply annoys me when the forums automatically checks "subscribe instantly using email" if i forget to uncheck it I get spammed.

You know what I do.
I make my account with a different email. And then let that empty email get flooded with spams since your never checking it since its like a storage.

Brennanber
04-22-2014, 09:57 PM
You know what I do.
I make my account with a different email. And then let that empty email get flooded with spams since your never checking it since its like a storage.

I feel I shouldn't have to go through this process in the first place. (I blocked messages coming from rtsoft anyway) but because a higher majority of people do not want to be notified about every single post, the subscribe box should be unchecked by default instead of checked.

Christopher
04-22-2014, 10:01 PM
You know what I do.

You have to use the EMAIL to activate the account

DSGamer
04-22-2014, 10:58 PM

You can use a different one like johndoe@mail.com. Websites thay you can use are Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, or GMail. Or you can use the same website under a different account.

Moxide
04-22-2014, 11:02 PM

Or, best idea yet, make your own email.

GASP!
WOAH!

COOL!
AMAZING!
OUT OF CONTROL IDEAS BY ME!

Christopher
04-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Or, best idea yet, make your own email.

GASP!
WOAH!

COOL!
AMAZING!
OUT OF CONTROL IDEAS BY ME!

OMG MY MOM WONT LET ME

GASP!
WOAH!, quit posting rude and stupid stuff

SageDeoxys
04-23-2014, 12:17 AM
You can deactivate the forum subsription in the settings... I did this a LONG time ago...

Christopher
04-23-2014, 12:23 AM
You can deactivate the forum subsription in the settings... I did this a LONG time ago...
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

Ps I'm form Vegas too

Moxide
04-23-2014, 03:13 AM
OMG MY MOM WONT LET ME

GASP!
WOAH!, quit posting rude and stupid stuff

Explain to me how this is stupid.

Also, although you've solved your issue, why doesn't your mom allow you to make an email account? I had mine since I was 7.

Jeremy012
04-23-2014, 03:15 AM
You should see mine

http://i57.tinypic.com/j9wzd0.jpg

And i've been here since april 2013 i think :crazy:

Gusto
04-23-2014, 04:52 AM
You can use your control panel to make it from auto-subscribing. And if you cant do that, below every post you make (while you're making it) you can use the additional options.

http://i57.tinypic.com/311x355.jpg

And un-check the subscribe, and make the scrolly thingy to "Through my control panel only"

Christopher
04-23-2014, 05:46 AM
Explain to me how this is stupid.

Also, although you've solved your issue, why doesn't your mom allow you to make an email account? I had mine since I was 7.
I'm gonna answer both 1. That was rude and not helpful
2. Apparently I'm too young :scratch:, 13

Moxide
04-23-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm gonna answer both 1. That was rude and not helpful
2. Apparently I'm too young :scratch:, 13

wat?
#nostalker but how old are you.

I got mine when I was like 7.

Paine
04-23-2014, 09:58 PM
wat?
#nostalker but how old are you.

I got mine when I was like 7.

I got mine at 9... Infact, my parents had forced me to get it.