PDA

View Full Version : Woah. How does Redwoodgirl have so many views?

GBAGamer
04-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Check redwoodgirls page. She has over 10k or 20k views. More then seth and hamumu combined. H- how? Wh- what did sh- she do to g- get this many vi- views?
:0

Luminesce
04-25-2014, 11:28 PM
I believe it was something due to her page reloading abnormally fast. About 5 times a second or so, some kind of bug or glitch etc.
(This is what I've heard)

Friboy8
04-25-2014, 11:35 PM
From that never ending sentence thing...

ScopeSwag
04-25-2014, 11:41 PM
Check redwoodgirls page. She has over 10k or 20k views. More then seth and hamumu combined. H- how? Wh- what did sh- she do to g- get this many vi- views?
:0

Disaster has that glitch too.

Disaster
04-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Disaster has that glitch too.

Only around 40 times.

~iMillion~
04-26-2014, 02:02 AM
Stalkers maybe?

Cocomonkey
04-26-2014, 02:06 AM
First of all, that was on a different account, second of all, someone (not saying any names) has a browser that refreshes every so many minutes. He left it on by accident. That's why it has so many views. He has explained to me what happened, and that it was a mistake, and I understand that I have done wrong in the past, but I don't put "fake pictures" on my main account. The pictures I put on my RedwoodGirl account, is me, and me only. I'm not trying to be mean, but most of you need back off from the messages and posts about it?!? It's not like he meant to leave it on his computer. So just leave me alone, and forget about my past. You guys need to accept what happened as it is. And stop arguing and blaming for it. He didn't mean to leave it on, and I especially don't like hearing about it a billion times. So just drop it. Act like mature Growtopians, not noobs. It's seriously getting annoying. Psh.
I'm out!
~Redy~

This is a direct quote from Red herself from a closed thread, explaining why she has so many profile views.