PDA

View Full Version : Growtopia is getting boring. What should I play?

Tech
04-25-2014, 11:22 PM
I'm bored of Growtopia. What games should I play that are super addicting? I play, Growtopia, Minecraft, Heroes of Order and Chaos online and the RTsoft forums.

Friboy8
04-25-2014, 11:31 PM
I'm bored of Growtopia. What games should I play that are super addicting? I play, Growtopia, Minecraft, Heroes of Order and Chaos online and the RTsoft forums.

Are you quitting? Or taking a little break? XD
IF YOUR quitting then, Don't quit man :(
Set yourself a goal??
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?72106-How-To-Set-Yourself-The-Right-Goals

Tech
04-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Are you quitting? Or taking a little break? XD
IF YOUR quitting then, Don't quit man :(
Set yourself a goal??
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?72106-How-To-Set-Yourself-The-Right-Goals

I'm not wanting anything now, my friends have turned into scammers, my friends are inactive, most of my friends get mad at me for no reason and I've pretty much got all my goals. I have no more world locks. I don't like farming, and no one comes to my worlds. :cry:

Legoaddict
04-25-2014, 11:49 PM
Realm of the Mad God

Disaster
04-25-2014, 11:53 PM
I'm not wanting anything now, my friends have turned into scammers, my friends are inactive, most of my friends get mad at me for no reason and I've pretty much got all my goals. I have no more world locks. I don't like farming, and no one comes to my worlds. :cry:

I'm not a scammer,I can't get on much because of personal reasons,I don't get mad at you.

Tech
04-25-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm not a scammer,I can't get on much because of personal reasons,I don't get mad at you.

I know, lots of my friends betray me. But it's ok for you your one of my new friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Realm of the Mad God

Forgot something. I'm on iOS.

Moxide
04-25-2014, 11:59 PM
Realm of the Mad God

That game's not good anymore. It used to be good, but a different company than the one who made it bought it, and now it's pay to win.

Brys
04-26-2014, 12:00 AM
That game's not good anymore. It used to be good, but a different company than the one who made it bought it, and now it's pay to win.

Seems legit.

SageDeoxys
04-26-2014, 03:25 AM
Download Tanked, its another game created by Seth, its been around since mid 2011, and if you want more info about it, its in these forums, too.