PDA

View Full Version : AQWorlds Thread!

~iMillion~
04-26-2014, 01:57 AM
Calling all Heroes! :yeah:

Yes this is an AQWorlds thread!

I am looking for level 15+ heroes! If you're interested leave a reply! Or just whisper me Ingame! (Prallix)

We will...

-Adventure together (Teams) :ninja:

-Do some awesome PvP battles :yeah:

-And yes, have FUN! (Duh! :crazy:)

Jeremy012
04-26-2014, 03:18 AM
I Bot Botqworlds

Tifa
04-26-2014, 03:28 AM
I've played that game once, i got to lvl 20 and then it got too hard. My friend plays it still and he uses a hack on it which allows him to get infinite token tickets/infinite money. I believe he's level 80 now.

Brennanber
04-26-2014, 06:08 PM
I remember playing that game all day XD gave up realizing how long it took to level up though.

- - - Updated - - -

I've played that game once, i got to lvl 20 and then it got too hard. My friend plays it still and he uses a hack on it which allows him to get infinite token tickets/infinite money. I believe he's level 80 now.

Um on adventure quest sure, but not adventure quest worlds.

matemar
04-26-2014, 06:13 PM
Damn.. im level 11.

MrSword48
04-26-2014, 06:43 PM
I played AQWorlds back then. It was the first MMO I got addicted into. But then, I met Growtopia. It has been a while (A YEAR!) I checked my hero. I left it as Level 26.

Here's a pic of me:

Tifa
04-26-2014, 07:32 PM
I remember playing that game all day XD gave up realizing how long it took to level up though.

- - - Updated - - -

Um on adventure quest sure, but not adventure quest worlds.

I understand it's hard to believe, however you shouldn't assume things about stuff you don't know just because you think you're sure of it, I am sure i know what I'm talking about. AQ Worlds, the game that runs on many servers online with multi-players.

~iMillion~
04-27-2014, 06:58 AM
I played AQWorlds back then. It was the first MMO I got addicted into. But then, I met Growtopia. It has been a while (A YEAR!) I checked my hero. I left it as Level 26.

Here's a pic of me:

Nice char! I love dem wings!

LeDevourer#2
04-27-2014, 07:18 AM
May I ask what is the level limit in the game now? It has been 2 years since I've played this. :sweatdrop:

Jrlicup
04-27-2014, 08:43 AM
I Bot Botqworlds

lol don't get banned.

Mine is Jrlicup7. I'm lv 38 I think using Chunin Class :3

Brennanber
04-28-2014, 12:55 AM
I understand it's hard to believe, however you shouldn't assume things about stuff you don't know just because you think you're sure of it, I am sure i know what I'm talking about. AQ Worlds, the game that runs on many servers online with multi-players.

They are not hidden in cookies (the only save it uses) and all methods of gaining such items are also server sided. Meaning this "hack" is him having direct access to the server, if this is true artix entertainment is then fixing whatever holes they have.

Abram Reyes
04-28-2014, 05:49 AM

I am looking for level 15+ heroes! If you're interested leave a reply! Or just whisper me Ingame! (Prallix)

We will...

How will I know what Server are u in?

Like Twilly or Safiria or Galanoth or Where?

:3 Mah name is Ebwam there...

~iMillion~
04-28-2014, 08:20 AM
May I ask what is the level limit in the game now? It has been 2 years since I've played this. :sweatdrop:

I think 50 or 60 these dayz

And I stay in the Artix or in Twilly.

I want to post a pic of me but sadly i dont know how to put a pic ._.

So just visit my char page ~> http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Prallix

HeisenBeard
05-07-2014, 07:10 AM
I am lvl 43 lol but i don't play anymore...

Shinichi110
05-07-2014, 07:13 AM

We will...

Lol I'm only level 10 lol my fave sword I'm that game is the sword that have fire (idk the name xD)

my name in there is Shinichi110 my other acc got lost or idk some of my acc has ninja class but now it's warrior :)

Steve Burrit0
05-07-2014, 10:16 AM
What's AQWorlds?

John Michael Aguado
05-07-2014, 10:17 AM

Here's a pic of me:

How did you take a screenshot? Can you pls tell me how? I want to show my lvl.51 char to the other forumers.

Steve Burrit0
05-07-2014, 10:15 PM
What's AQWorlds?

What's AQWorlds?

Brennanber
05-08-2014, 03:40 AM
What's AQWorlds?

http://www.aq.com free mmo browser meant for teens with movie and game references. Spoofing many rpg's as well as making a nice rpg itself.