PDA

View Full Version : Civen Bundy- U.S. Controversy

Flamehound
04-26-2014, 03:34 AM
Hello. Have you heard about Civen Bundy recently? Bet you haven't. This sir, is a man who claims that he wonders if Negroes were better off picking cotton than living of government subsidy. Basically, he's saying that Negroes should be enslaved again. Now doesn't that sound like a call for another Civil War? We can't handle that; the U.S. has enough foreign crises to solve. He even compared himself to as being the next "Martin Luther King Jr." Bullshit. He claims that he views Negroes and Mexicans as equal people. Then why did he say they are illegally crossing the borders? And that young Negro men are being put in jail? Another thing, he owes the government 1.1 Million in property taxes. Yep 1.1 million probably what most your parent's make a year. Yet he accuses Negroes of not doing anything and living off government subsidy. Who gave him the damn right to judge them? That's right, no one. Now you guys would probably be thinking, "Why hasn't the government come in? Why hasn't he been stopped?" Well he has this miniature militia force that is firing AUTOMATIC WEAPONS at federal agents trying to take the land back or the 1.1 Million dollars that Bundy owes the government. Oh the federal agents were armed. They just didn't want to kill and civilians so what did the civilians say when the federal agents backed off? (NOTE: This may be a bit to inappropriate for young users so I have hidden it from public view. here it is:)

This is a final warning the following contents will now be distributed. Click at your own risk.Random Civilian Lady: **** You!!! We beat them!!! Yeah!!! We don't need no federal agents on our land!!!

How dare they. The rednecks curse at the federal agents for not harming them. Are you serious? Feel free to express your opinons.
I will now distribute all the proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-jXGh4ANg
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/politics/bundy-and-race/

Dodo Wizard
04-26-2014, 03:53 AM
What a d*uche.
(By the way, optimuswhat and Rabidpotato told me this word isn't horribly inappropriate. So..yeah. Blame them for falsely informing me if it is.)
Off-topic: when I read that guys name, I immediately thought of Married with Children.

Flamehound
04-26-2014, 04:25 AM
Yet these "rednecks" are fighting with him... to protect their "rights" BS!!! He stated that he barely acknowledges the presence of the U.S. Government.

Megazork
04-26-2014, 04:42 AM
Hello. Have you heard about Civen Bundy recently? Bet you haven't. This sir, is a man who claims that he wonders if Negroes were better off picking cotton than living of government subsidy. Basically, he's saying that Negroes should be enslaved again. Now doesn't that sound like a call for another Civil War? We can't handle that; the U.S. has enough foreign crises to solve. He even compared himself to as being the next "Martin Luther King Jr." Bullshit. He claims that he views Negroes and Mexicans as equal people. Then why did he say they are illegally crossing the borders? And that young Negro men are being put in jail? Another thing, he owes the government 1.1 Million in property taxes. Yep 1.1 million probably what most your parent's make a year. Yet he accuses Negroes of not doing anything and living off government subsidy. Who gave him the damn right to judge them? That's right, no one. Now you guys would probably be thinking, "Why hasn't the government come in? Why hasn't he been stopped?" Well he has this miniature militia force that is firing AUTOMATIC WEAPONS at federal agents trying to take the land back or the 1.1 Million dollars that Bundy owes the government. Oh the federal agents were armed. They just didn't want to kill and civilians so what did the civilians say when the federal agents backed off? (NOTE: This may be a bit to inappropriate for young users so I have hidden it from public view. here it is:)

This is a final warning the following contents will now be distributed. Click at your own risk.Random Civilian Lady: **** You!!! We beat them!!! Yeah!!! We don't need no federal agents on our land!!!

How dare they. The rednecks curse at the federal agents for not harming them. Are you serious? Feel free to express your opinons.
I will now distribute all the proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-jXGh4ANg
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/politics/bundy-and-race/

Wow, that is just wrong. To think that re-implementing the idea that you can own other human beings and control them to your every want is just horrible