PDA

View Full Version : Are there any yellow inactive players?

InYourFACE
11-17-2012, 01:34 PM
I've watched the dodays ranks and the full ranks but some very high ranked ppl (god, N1retired LN, soccerfu) werent online for a few weeks. Are they inactive?

dontshoot
11-19-2012, 12:50 PM
n1 retired hasn't been online for at least 5 months now, god still plays now and then, and sometimes on his other account, using m3 or panzer for fun.
soccerfu, hasn't been active for a while but he showed up few weeks ago to play for a few days/ week... but look like he stop playing again.

InYourFACE
11-20-2012, 08:35 PM
in the case of n1 retired is his device maybe broken and he lost his non account information...

Zackery
11-23-2012, 08:15 PM
No I think PlayerNew (N1Retired) is actually gone for good. He told Tpn when he took 1st place spot that he is quitting and never playing again. This happened in May. So PlayerNew has never been on ever since. Also PlayerNew was 1st best in the world before Tpn. :(

InYourFACE
11-24-2012, 07:41 PM
:( but now is jimmy UV at the top :) but kids may pass him in the next weeks (months). its not nice to her that. and god...when he plays more he may get the next moderator :) but i havent seen him online in the last weeks
faceman