PDA

View Full Version : Amazing (Free!) games you just HAVE to try.

Zfert
04-26-2014, 10:58 PM
These are all iOS games ive come across that I want to share with you. These all fall into my favorites.

Blindscape: Saying anything about this game will ruin it. Just go try it.

Battrix: An RPG... with only one level?

Dirt: Once again. I cant say anything.

Retro Flight If you like helicopters, shooting missiles at other helicopters, and driving around tanks, then download this app and get to da choppa.

Thats all I have for you guys, but they are all still amazing games.

GBAGamer
04-26-2014, 11:21 PM
i keep thinking about GTA V for some reason.

Friboy8
04-26-2014, 11:22 PM
These are all iOS games ive come across that I want to share with you. These all fall into my favorites.

Blindscape: Saying anything about this game will ruin it. Just go try it.

Battrix: An RPG... with only one level?

Dirt: Once again. I cant say anything.

Retro Flight If you like helicopters, shooting missiles at other helicopters, and driving around tanks, then download this app and get to da choppa.

Thats all I have for you guys, but they are all still amazing games.

I can't find dirt XD? What's the full name ??

Zfert
04-27-2014, 02:40 AM

Dirt. ._.

Anulot
04-27-2014, 09:49 PM
I don't know many great free iOS games, but I found some amazing games on the app store for less than $5

-Sometimes you Die: Puts a twist on gameplay, where your character dying actually can benefit you

-Sword and Glory: Fight and choose your own path to gain glory and honor throughout the land

-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Great game, think its $6 though. I cant really describe it...

-The Room and The Room 2: Both GREAT puzzle games with very strange storylines, very worth buying.

-HackRUN: I cant really explain this, just look it up.

-Lastly, A Dark Room: Cant really say much about it, hard to explain.

That's all, these are all very fun games I recommend strongly.

- - - Updated - - -

Zfert, I quite enjoy blindscape. Ive never played a game like that... Its awesome.

Reballoo
04-27-2014, 10:11 PM

I couldn't either. It is an iPhone game. Switch to iPhone only.

Anulot
04-27-2014, 10:46 PM
I just finished Dirt, and I can say, it was one of the BEST iOS games I have ever played, and it was one of the only iOS games that made me cry... :cry:

Friboy8
04-28-2014, 12:01 AM
I just finished Dirt, and I can say, it was one of the BEST iOS games I have ever played, and it was one of the only iOS games that made me cry... :cry:

About 50 minutes ago I got dirt.. I was so curios so I played it all the way to the end :(
It's now 1:00 AM aNd it was a sad story man :,(

Anulot
04-28-2014, 12:41 AM
About 50 minutes ago I got dirt.. I was so curios so I played it all the way to the end :(
It's now 1:00 AM aNd it was a sad story man :,(

No joke man. Being the cat lover I am, I cried, I've had many cats, and loosing them were all horrible. That game brought up those memories. For such a small game, it was powerful.

Friboy8
04-28-2014, 06:10 AM
No joke man. Being the cat lover I am, I cried, I've had many cats, and loosing them were all horrible. That game brought up those memories. For such a small game, it was powerful.

Aha I love cats too XD and it was such a simple but POWERFUL game...

Zfert
05-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Zfert, I quite enjoy blindscape. Ive never played a game like that... Its awesome.

Blindscape is like a piece of bacon in your Chinese soup.

You dont know who made it or how it got there, but its freakin awesome.

Actually its nothing like that but whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Dirt is one of my favorites too. Half of the story you get by playing the story, the other half by digging around and looking at the artifacts.

If ether of you figure out the backstory of the Giant Worm, PLEASE tell me.