PDA

View Full Version : GTA V or Watchdogs. which should i order.

GBAGamer
04-26-2014, 11:23 PM
I saved up for watchdogs but i also want to get GTA V. Which should i order? i REALLY need your opinions :p

Friboy8
04-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Watchdogs. :) or infamous second sun? ITS GREAT!!

GBAGamer
04-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Watchdogs. :) or infamous second sun? ITS GREAT!!

for ps3 .-. infamous second son isnt on ps3 .-. but thanks for your opinion.
watchdogs - 1
GTA V - 0

darksnake99
04-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Watchdogs looks REALLY epic. I would totally get it. Anyway it depends on what you want to do. Do you want to be a thug robbing people and stealing cars? Or do you want to be a hacker, hacking into people's bank accounts and screwing with the city's systems.

GBAGamer
04-26-2014, 11:47 PM
Watchdogs looks REALLY epic. I would totally get it. Anyway it depends on what you want to do. Do you want to be a thug robbing people and stealing cars? Or do you want to be a hacker, hacking into people's bank accounts and screwing with the city's systems.

Hack into people's bank accounts *__*

darksnake99
04-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Hack into people's bank accounts *__*
Yes, I'm pretty sure you can commit fraud in it. Without sending a single scam email!

DSGamer
04-27-2014, 12:01 AM
I saved up for watchdogs but i also want to get GTA V. Which should i order? i REALLY need your opinions :p

GTA V:

http://youtu.be/hvoD7ehZPcM

I have only played GTA V, so I don't know but Watch Dogs look good! :)

Lenz
04-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Watchdogs! I'd rather hack cars and make them crash into one another than just steal them. ;p

DSGamer
04-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Here's the Watch Dogs One:

http://youtu.be/XGZ1fwKcEmc

My Vote is...
Watch Dogs

Maryjane
04-27-2014, 12:50 AM
Watchdogs!
Gta V was kind off a disappointment.

Tech
04-27-2014, 01:01 AM
Watchdogs!
Gta V was kind off a disappointment.

They're making GTA VI they approved it.

Snuckle
04-27-2014, 01:11 AM
for ps3 .-. infamous second son isnt on ps3 .-. but thanks for your opinion.
watchdogs - 1
GTA V - 0

Gta 5.So if you want you can play with me.

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Ok the final verdict.
GTA V - 0
Watchdogs - 9182726187272817171
WATCHDOGS IT IS. preordering ;p 5/27/14 release date :3 can't wait

Jeremy012
04-27-2014, 10:36 AM
Aww! Guess i wont have a GTA online buddy :(

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 03:04 PM

Don't worry! I get 6 dollars a week for the crap load of chores I do. So in 10 weeks I'll be able to get GTA :p

Brys
04-27-2014, 03:54 PM

I'm Probally gonna get watchdogs.

Rabidpotato
04-27-2014, 04:28 PM
You people are crazy...

Anyone see the watchdogs driving? He crashed into a car and there was no damage and no effect to the speed. The gta V graphics are better for a current gen game, if that's what you care about.
There is no online sandbox only invading others worlds. Lastly, you can't even fly planes in watch dogs...

Get gta. Also watch dogs is coming out in another month. So you could save up your money for it.

Eyedea
04-27-2014, 05:43 PM
You people are crazy...

Anyone see the watchdogs driving? He crashed into a car and there was no damage and no effect to the speed. The gta V graphics are better for a current gen game, if that's what you care about.
There is no online sandbox only invading others worlds. Lastly, you can't even fly planes in watch dogs...

Get gta. Also watch dogs is coming out in another month. So you could save up your money for it.

Haha seriously, I doubt watchdogs is going to be able to live up to its hype. GTA v has so much more to do especially with all the new free dlc they add online.

Rabidpotato
04-27-2014, 05:58 PM
Haha seriously, I doubt watchdogs is going to be able to live up to its hype. GTA v has so much more to do especially with all the new free dlc they add online.

It won't. I'm probably gonna cancel my pre order. One thing that will annoy me in the game. You can't jump on your own...

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 06:03 PM
It won't. I'm probably gonna cancel my pre order. One thing that will annoy me in the game. You can't jump on your own...

You really think I should ditch Watch dogs and go for gta? .-.

Rabidpotato
04-27-2014, 06:53 PM
You really think I should ditch Watch dogs and go for gta? .-.

Yes. Or try a third option, Dark Souls 2. It's challenging but so rewarding.

darksnake99
04-27-2014, 09:26 PM
You people are crazy...

What do you mean crash the car? There are multiple parts in that trailer when cars crash, like when he pulls up the barricades, and the cars sure stopped THEN. Unless you were watching that multiplayer gameplay trailer. Lol, it was funny, he crashed through tons of street lamps and not a dent!

Snuckle
04-27-2014, 09:49 PM

I will be your Gta 5 buddy! :o

isa
04-27-2014, 10:02 PM
GTA V is much better ._. I can't play bcs i lose my HDMI Cable XD Anyway, its your choice.

Rabidpotato
04-27-2014, 11:33 PM
What do you mean crash the car? There are multiple parts in that trailer when cars crash, like when he pulls up the barricades, and the cars sure stopped THEN. Unless you were watching that multiplayer gameplay trailer. Lol, it was funny, he crashed through tons of street lamps and not a dent!

In the most recent trailer he barreled through so many cars. There was a few scratches and barely any speed reduction. Also, they keep saying that the invasion thing is revolutionary. Demon souls did it in 2009...

Dodo Wizard
04-28-2014, 01:44 AM
GTA V. I love how you can switch between Trevor, Michael, and Franklin. The game play as Trevor is hilarious.

Note: Grand Theft Auto V is a game with sexual content, swearing, and just enough dirty jokes to be awesome.
But I'm sure most of you know that already.

Steve Burrit0
04-28-2014, 07:32 AM

Are u on play station network or xbox live?

Magicalfishy
04-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Grand Theft Auto is so inappropriate they shouldn't even be selling it. They "f bomb" in literally every single sentence, they brutally murder people, do drugs, even work illegally and get payed by cops, steal crap, and do it all for fun. I honestly don't think anyone in the world should play that game... shame on humanity. I think you shouldn't do things in video games that you shouldn't do in real life.

Watch dogs doesn't sound much better, but then again I never played it/watched any videos. I would stick with the new Infamous but I haven't seen much of that either. :sweatdrop:

Disaster
04-28-2014, 03:08 PM

GTA V,It's da bomb

- - - Updated - - -

Grand Theft Auto is so inappropriate they shouldn't even be selling it. They "f bomb" in literally every single sentence, they brutally murder people, do drugs, even work illegally and get payed by cops, steal crap, and do it all for fun. I honestly don't think anyone in the world should play that game... shame on humanity. I think you shouldn't do things in video games that you shouldn't do in real life.

Watch dogs doesn't sound much better, but then again I never played it/watched any videos. I would stick with the new Infamous but I haven't seen much of that either. :sweatdrop:

Isn't the new Imfamous only on PS3/PS4?

Dodo Wizard
04-28-2014, 04:57 PM

That's the point of GTA, Mr. Fishy. To steal, kill, and do horribly inappropriate and illegal stuff.

Boomer
04-28-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm sad...I only have a Wii....I wanna play GTA V and Watchdogs too....:(

GBAGamer
04-28-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm sad...I only have a Wii....I wanna play GTA V and Watchdogs too....:(

Watchdogs is going on wii u. And if you have an allowance you can save up for a new and BETTER console.

Wii. Lmao. A fricken wii.

- - - Updated - - -

So I shouldn't play Mario because I shouldn't jump on turtles? .-.

Magicalfishy
04-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Watchdogs is going on wii u. And if you have an allowance you can save up for a new and BETTER console.

Wii. Lmao. A fricken wii.

- - - Updated - - -

So I shouldn't play Mario because I shouldn't jump on turtles? .-.

The turtles are evil. Nuff said. :sweatdrop:

(Plus your not killing them, robbing them, or doing anything inappropriate to them)

GBAGamer
04-28-2014, 09:54 PM
The turtles are evil. Nuff said. :sweatdrop:

(Plus your not killing them, robbing them, or doing anything inappropriate to them)

GTA blows off steam. Got a bad day at school and the teacher made you mad? Go home and blow up the city. :3

Magicalfishy
04-28-2014, 09:56 PM
GTA blows off steam. Got a bad day at school and the teacher made you mad? Go home and blow up the city. :3

How can heavy language in everything they talk about be "blowing off steam?"

Disaster
04-28-2014, 09:57 PM

The tanks are a lot of money you know...

DSGamer
04-28-2014, 10:01 PM

When you get scammed, "Blow Up A City!"
New Meme heh

GBAGamer
04-28-2014, 10:14 PM
How can heavy language in everything they talk about be "blowing off steam?"

Maybe the heavy language was a bit much. Not talking about you in general but people swear when they get angry or suprised. Same in GTA .-. And also thats the reason why its M for Mature. 18+. Dont play it if you cant handle it. Thats what they are saying in a nutshell .-. Cant stand the heat? Get out of the gamestop. Lmao that should be a qoute.

darksnake99
04-28-2014, 10:35 PM
In the most recent trailer he barreled through so many cars. There was a few scratches and barely any speed reduction. Also, they keep saying that the invasion thing is revolutionary. Demon souls did it in 2009...
What, this trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUIowUR4r0o
Yeah, that car chase was a little strange. Then again, the developers still have some time to change that before the release.

Duannie
04-29-2014, 05:05 AM
Yes. Or try a third option, Dark Souls 2. It's challenging but so rewarding.

This man speaks truth, Dark Souls 2 has been the best game I've played this year, nothing comes close. But don't get deceived by his praise the sun nonsense. Ratbros for life! :cool: