PDA

View Full Version : I wanna make my move on my best friend

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 02:04 AM
I wanna go out with my best friend she is cute. But. Idk what to tell her to know that I have feelings for her

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 02:07 AM
Do it, because you'll never get another chance.

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 02:08 AM
Treat her like crap so she'll fall for you. Smack her then she will be like "OOOOH JAKE UR SO HOT"

IAmABrodie
04-27-2014, 02:09 AM
Well, she's your best friend, you should know how to approach her better than anyone else, because you know more about her than we do. Just a little tip, whatever decide to do, DO NOT hesitate at the last second, follow through with the decision once you make it; confidence is the key :p

Daltron848
04-27-2014, 02:09 AM
I wanna go out with my best friend she is cute. But. Idk what to tell her to know that I have feelings for her

One how old are you?
Also sometimes it's hard gong out with your best friend because she's a friend to you not a potential partner. But as the other reply says just go for it.

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 03:13 AM
But now she is mad at me for some reason she says we are "divorced" idk what to do to make her feel better and make her be my friend again

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 03:25 AM
But now she is mad at me for some reason she says we are "divorced" idk what to do to make her feel better and make her be my friend again

What just happend.

LeDevourer#2
04-27-2014, 03:28 AM

._. Divorced? Does that mean you were together already? :sweatdrop: Pliz explain what happened.

Disaster
04-27-2014, 03:29 AM
Treat her like crap so she'll fall for you. Smack her then she will be like "OOOOH JAKE UR SO HOT"

That is abusing...This is serious it isn't a joke.Anyway it's your choice.

MrSword48
04-27-2014, 03:29 AM
So... that means you aren't friends anymore?

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 03:31 AM
._. Divorced? Does that mean you were together already? :sweatdrop: Pliz explain what happened.

I think what Metalwire's friend means that he's made it awkward for both of them, and she doesn't wanna see him again. Am I correct?

Disaster
04-27-2014, 03:31 AM

Did you just smack her like GBAGamer said?

Jeremy012
04-27-2014, 03:32 AM
DONT DO IT! WAIT 1-2 MORE YEARS!

RedXDragon
04-27-2014, 03:33 AM

Smack Cam ? :crazy:

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 03:39 AM

No I just hug her that's all

- - - Updated - - -

She says is as though we were married in friendship not being gf and bf

ScopeSwag
04-27-2014, 03:39 AM
No I just hug her that's all

So are you guys still friends?

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 03:41 AM
So are you guys still friends?

I don't know

Disaster
04-27-2014, 03:44 AM
I don't know

Suggestion:Talk to her about it.Say your sorry & that you won't ask anymore.And ask her to be your friend again.

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 03:45 AM
Suggestion:Talk to her about it.Say your sorry & that you won't ask anymore.And ask her to be your friend again.

I try but she Denies each time I am the only one who understands her and now she gives up on me

RedXDragon
04-27-2014, 03:47 AM
I try but she Denies each time I am the only one who understands her and now she gives up on me

Play hard to get , ignore her lol. Or the other way around

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 04:08 AM

This girl in class tried to put the moves on me. Every chance she got she started grabbing my arm. It annoyed me at first. But then we got all romantic and then we married.
PSYCH!
I gave that she-dog the hand. And left. Call me a jerk. BUT THIS GIRL WAS ANNOYING AS HELL. SHE WAS 2ND POPULAR IN CLASS BUT THIS GIRL KEPT GETTING ON MY CASE ON MY BUISNESS. I didn't say anything at first because I contained my BURSTING anger. Every boy in class was like "oh she's so cute and nice why don't you like her?" and "your such a jerk you don't deserve a beautiful girl like her" THIS IS THE EXACT REASON I LEFT THAT DAMN SCHOOL. IM GETTING FIRED UP JUST BY TYPING THIS UP. ARGH.

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 05:13 AM
This girl in class tried to put the moves on me. Every chance she got she started grabbing my arm. It annoyed me at first. But then we got all romantic and then we married.
PSYCH!
I went to another school. Without saying no goodbyes. I gave that she-dog the hand. And left. Call me a jerk. BUT THIS GIRL WAS ANNOYING AS HELL. SHE WAS 2ND POPULAR IN CLASS BUT THIS GIRL KEPT GETTING ON MY CASE ON MY BUISNESS. I didn't say anything at first because I contained my BURSTING anger. Every boy in class was like "oh she's so cute and nice why don't you like her?" and "your such a jerk you don't deserve a beautiful girl like her" THIS IS THE EXACT REASON I LEFT THAT DAMN SCHOOL. IM GETTING FIRED UP JUST BY TYPING THIS UP. ARGH.

If a girl is mean to you, just tell the whole school that you like her.

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 05:15 AM
If a girl is mean to you, try kissing her.

=_______________________________= she wasn't being mean. IM NOT BEING A JERK OR ALL BUT did you read my post? Not being a jerk I'm just curious .-.

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 05:18 AM
=_______________________________= she wasn't being mean. IM NOT BEING A JERK OR ALL BUT did you read my post? Not being a jerk I'm just curious .-.

No the opposite sex tends to cover up their emotions. So yeah, just try that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, even more reason that she likes you: SHE'S BEING ANNOYING.
That means she wants your attention.

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 05:20 AM
No the opposite sex tends to cover up their emotions. So yeah, just try that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, even more reason that she likes you: SHE'S BEING ANNOYING.
That means she wants your attention.

She's not being annoying on purpose .-.

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 05:24 AM
She's not being annoying on purpose .-.

Is she annoying to everyone?

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 05:25 AM
Is she annoying to everyone?

No only me .-.

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 05:26 AM
No only me .-.

Does she make insults to you?

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 05:27 AM

No .-.

10chars

Disaster
04-27-2014, 05:28 AM

I would stop talking about it to him. He must feel weirded out talking about it.

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 05:30 AM
I would stop talking about it to him. He must feel weirded out talking about it.

Okay. 10Mcdonalds

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 05:32 AM
Okay. 10Mcdonalds

Wait. What was your final verdict.

Maryjane
04-27-2014, 05:38 AM

The girl lieked you nub.
Look according to a heavily popular movie I just recently watched, she likes you and you were being a jerk to her. Lel. You'll regret it when you are older.

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 05:41 AM

She's probably an attention seeker. Best thing to do is keep distance and keep quiet.

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 05:44 AM
The girl lieked you nub.
Look according to a heavily popular movie I just recently watched, she likes you and you were being a jerk to her. Lel. You'll regret it when you are older.

I wasn't being a jerk. I never insulted her or yell at her. She kept jumping on me and I always thought that she was crazy. Ever since 2nd grade *__*

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 05:45 AM
I wasn't being a jerk. I never insulted her or yell at her. She kept jumping on me and I always thought that she was crazy. Ever since 2nd grade *__*

Girls like men who are honest

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 05:46 AM
Girls like men who are honest

I don't get it.
Matter of fact I don't get women.

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 05:47 AM
I don't get it.

For some reason I do get women they are fragile you break them they are scarred forever so say things nice.try to make her feel comfortable around u that's what I do

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 05:50 AM
Women are like machines. Complex and mysterious. It's hard to understand...

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 05:52 AM
Women are like machines. Complex and mysterious. It's hard to understand...

Don't treat a girl like a $itch treat her like a human being who has sensitive feelings:o

LittleSirP
04-27-2014, 06:01 AM
Don't treat a girl like a $itch treat her like a human being who has sensitive feelings:o

I know, it's just that they're so hard to understand. For example:
My mom was filing some of her paper work, and I asked if I could help. She said no, it was fine.
Then, the next day, she said "No one ever helps me."

.-.

Metalwire
04-27-2014, 06:02 AM
I know, it's just that they're so hard to understand. For example:
My mom was filing some of her paper work, and I asked if I could help. She said no, it was fine.
Then, the next day, she said "No one ever helps me."

.-.

Well,it just takes time to understand you have to be their friend

darkscythe
04-27-2014, 06:21 AM
Ouch, so you blew your only chance?, I know how it feels..:cry:

Jrlicup
04-27-2014, 08:46 AM
If you get into the friend zone this will cheer you up (kinda):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Don't listen to the chorus

Tomas Batkauskas
04-27-2014, 09:35 AM
Buy her something, like Katy Perry's video ''Dark Horse''

Flamehound
04-28-2014, 12:19 AM
I don't get it.

-Find's out the girl's dad is a multi-millionaire; OH ****!!! What the hell have I done...-

GBAGamer
04-28-2014, 12:20 AM
-Find's out the girl's dad is a multi-millionaire; OH ****!!! What the hell have I done...-

i havent done anything :whistling:

Flamehound
04-28-2014, 12:26 AM
i havent done anything :whistling:

Exactly. :3 Because her dad is in fact not a multi-millionaire.

GBAGamer
04-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Exactly. :3 Because her dad is in fact not a multi-millionaire.

she a lil purty

Wok ~0-0~
04-28-2014, 12:04 PM
That is wrong, man!

If you get into the friend zone this will cheer you up (kinda):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Don't listen to the chorus

There's the F word.

Also, guys, this thread chi aged subjects fast!

Magicalfishy
04-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Be patient.

You should leave her alone for about a week unless she comes up to you and engages into conversation. Now again, be patient and if you truly like her just wait a few years or until she shows signs of liking you. Until then, be her best friend, tell the truth, and never outsmart your common sense. Patience will come around for you, just wait until it does. Just whatever you do, don't annoy her.

Boomer
04-28-2014, 05:27 PM

You're friend was probably on something when she said that. Any dilation of pupils, strange laughter, extreme mood changes during that time?