PDA

View Full Version : My opinion: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

GummiBear64
04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
Before I start, this is MY opinion, so don't be like "0MG! N0OB, Y0UR OP1NI0N IS WRONG!!!1!"

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts ruined the Banjo-Kazooie franchise.

Banjo-Kazooie reminded me of Super Mario 64. Collect enough jiggies, enter the next world. Make your way to the final boss and save your sister.

Banjo-Tooie was even better yet sill same storyline(ish). Get enough jiggies, unlock the gate to the next world. Make your way to the final boss and save everyone.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts ruined it. Make cars, race cars, destroy people's cars. Woot. I might've liked it, if only I hadn't played the first two games first.

What is your opinion on the game? If a Banjo-Threeie or something comes out and it's like Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie than I am definitley getting it.

Rabidpotato
04-27-2014, 06:01 PM
It ruins the franchise. But it isn't a bad game. If you are doing game reviews play dark souls hehehe.

Also delete a few things from your signature. It's way too long...

GBAGamer
04-27-2014, 06:20 PM
Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts was TERRIBLE. The trailer got me all hyped up. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THERE WASN'T ANY FRICKEN CARS IN IT. The graphics were admirable but it was terrible in my opinion.

GummiBear64
04-28-2014, 12:39 AM
It ruins the franchise. But it isn't a bad game. If you are doing game reviews play dark souls hehehe.

Also delete a few things from your signature. It's way too long...

No, yours is way too small. I may actually do game reviews of games I have played...

Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts was TERRIBLE. The trailer got me all hyped up. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THERE WASN'T ANY FRICKEN CARS IN IT. The graphics were admirable but it was terrible in my opinion.

I hate the fact that Microsoft bought Rare. They should've stayed with Nintendo.