PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Call My YouTube Viewers?

Cocomonkey
04-28-2014, 01:18 AM
I recently hit a milestone of 100+ subscribers for my Growtopia YouTube channel. I figured, why not call my viewers something? I was thinking of CocoArmy but that doesn't sound right to me. Can anyone give me any suggestions? I will be sure to give you credit and a prize. :D

Disaster
04-28-2014, 01:22 AM
I recently hit a milestone of 100+ subscribers for my Growtopia YouTube channel. I figured, why not call my viewers something? I was thinking of CocoArmy but that doesn't sound right to me. Can anyone give me any suggestions? I will be sure to give you credit and a prize. :D

CocoGrowtopians

Paine
04-28-2014, 01:23 AM
Brahs.
MahMankays.
Felows.
Cocos.
DaCocos.
DemMonkeys
ThosCocos
HommiSlices
Monkeys
YOU GUYS.
Coco2

Brennanber
04-28-2014, 01:23 AM

ChocolateMonkeys

Maryjane
04-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Coconuts /troll

Cocoa! call your fans cocoa!
We like to be called chocolate.

Or Cocoans lel.

SageDeoxys
04-28-2014, 01:27 AM
PalmCocos.
Nuff' said.

Tech
04-28-2014, 01:29 AM
Dudes. Nuff' said.

Swertip
04-28-2014, 01:31 AM
Cocopuffs.

Errrm....that's all I got. Not sure if you can since it's copyrighted, but I dunno. I don't know the rules about copyright and stuff.

Megazork
04-28-2014, 01:32 AM

Fellow Simians

Has a ring to it

Cocomonkey
04-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Wow you guys are epic. Loving the jazzy names. I have two people in mind who might win the prize. But for now, i shall wait on more suggestions. :rolleyes:

Moxide
04-28-2014, 02:45 AM

"guys"
"friends"
"monkeys"
"swagsoes"
"those cool kids"
"swagalishus swagsoes"

that's all I got.

Maryjane
04-28-2014, 02:48 AM
"guys"
"friends"
"monkeys"
"swagsoes"
"those cool kids"
"swagalishus swagsoes"

that's all I got.

Stahp with the sweg dude.

Dan9955
04-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Hehe, maybe I should make a name too!

Fantom1891
04-28-2014, 08:47 AM
Cocotopians

RedXDragon
04-28-2014, 09:57 AM

CocoMons , Pokemon :3 lol

Dan9955
04-28-2014, 10:03 AM
Sorry Coco, I'm not really replying to this thread but I just wanna ask. If you aren't fine with this, it's ok, I will take it down...

Can anyone actually help me think of a name for my viewers too? XP

Cyanogen
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM
CocoSubs.
Cocos.

My top two ^^
I'm not very good at picking names so I doubt they are any good, but at least I try :3

LordVenom
04-28-2014, 10:47 AM
I would help, but I'm still making MY YouTube account. Can't figure out how to change my google+ profile pic on the oh-so-internet-restricting iPad mini.

Cocomonkey
04-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Sorry Coco, I'm not really replying to this thread but I just wanna ask. If you aren't fine with this, it's ok, I will take it down...

Can anyone actually help me think of a name for my viewers too? XP

Yup, you can keep that up, I've chosen my winner anyway. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cocopuffs.

Errrm....that's all I got. Not sure if you can since it's copyrighted, but I dunno. I don't know the rules about copyright and stuff.

The winner is...the above suggestion by Swertip. I really love that name. You can claim your prize in game. :D
I'm not sure if a cereal company would sue my "pre-amateur" YouTube channel. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Cocotopians

I really liked your suggestion aswell, but I chose Swertip's one. ;)

Dan9955
04-28-2014, 11:46 AM
Cocopuffs! AWWWW THAT NAME IS SO FLUFFY!

Just the name of it makes me smile. Imagine seeing coco's with puffs on their cheeks! OMG SO FLUFFEH

Magicalfishy
04-28-2014, 02:49 PM
I honestly wouldn't call them anything. When a Youtuber calls their fans a name it makes them seem desperate for fans and fame. I can't really get into much detail but it just makes me sick.

Swertip
04-29-2014, 12:11 AM
Yup, you can keep that up, I've chosen my winner anyway. :D

- - - Updated - - -

The winner is...the above suggestion by Swertip. I really love that name. You can claim your prize in game. :D
I'm not sure if a cereal company would sue my "pre-amateur" YouTube channel. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

I really liked your suggestion aswell, but I chose Swertip's one. ;)

Oh, sweet! And I don't need a prize, I just like suggesting names. :3 It's when I get my creative hat on. :3

dptl
04-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Coconuts
(Ten atom bombs)

Cocomonkey
04-29-2014, 06:00 AM
Oh, sweet! And I don't need a prize, I just like suggesting names. :3 It's when I get my creative hat on. :3

Aww, ok, but if i spot you online I will give you the prize. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly wouldn't call them anything. When a Youtuber calls their fans a name it makes them seem desperate for fans and fame. I can't really get into much detail but it just makes me sick.

Not really I just want my "CocoPuffs" to feel united. :o

Friboy8
04-29-2014, 06:16 AM
Dan can call his the DanMeisters XD

Renzo909
04-30-2014, 04:47 AM
COCOHOMO! COCOSIMIAN! COCOBRA

CocoMonks!
Cuz U know. they Follow u.