PDA

View Full Version : Would You Rather?

Kentnino Paca
05-01-2014, 10:50 AM
If Example You Were Chosen To Save The Earth And ManKind But Your Family Was Captured And Only Given A Chance To Choose One, Who Will It Be.Who Would You Rather Choose.... Huge Sacrifizes Will Be Made.

Earth And Mankind(Lets You Save The Buildings And Everything)
Or
Your Family(You Go Back To Stone Age)

matemar
05-01-2014, 11:07 AM
If Example You Were Chosen To Save The Earth And ManKind But Your Family Was Captured And Only Given A Chance To Choose One, Who Will It Be.Who Would You Rather Choose.... Huge Sacrifizes Will Be Made.

Earth And Mankind
Or
Your Family

This requires a lot of thinking! And only a psychopath would make this decision likely. And in a actuall situation you would provably be under a lot of stress. I would probably do nothing I could not make that choice. So we would probably all die.

GummiBear64
05-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Well, you see, if I were to save my family then only my mum and dad could reproduce because all their children would be my family, but if it were my sisters and brothers reproducing, yeah, you'll learn the word when you are older. #Dontwanttobebanned.

If I saved mankind, then I'll have all my friends, and everyone could reproduce. So, I would pick family because family always comes first.

Danlord101
05-01-2014, 11:25 AM
I choose mankind because you know what Batmans been through.....

Kentnino Paca
05-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Well, you see, if I were to save my family then only my mum and dad could reproduce because all their children would be my family, but if it were my sisters and brothers reproducing, yeah, you'll learn the word when you are older. #Dontwanttobebanned.

If I saved mankind, then I'll have all my friends, and everyone could reproduce. So, I would pick family because family always comes first.

Oh Yeah Lol, You Have A Point Your Father Will Be Adam And Your Mother Will Be Eve
And They Will Repopulate Earth Wich Will Take Million Of Years To Reach 6 Billion Peoples
And You Will Go Back To The Civilization.(Bronze Age,Rock Age,Dark Age,Etc)

IQuakers
05-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Tough decision. But I would save my family. Family comes first. They look out for you. Feed you. Do all sorts of stuff for you I would have to do family.

Georgia
05-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Family
What's so hard about that?
I'd rather have the world crashing down around me when I'm with my parents :hug:

~ 51GG

Kentnino Paca
05-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Yup,You Guys Are Right, Family Do Comes First, I Dont Care If We Go Back To The Stone Age As Long As Were Together With My Family And Still Able To Repopulate.If We Cant Repopulate Then We Are All Screwed.Mankind Will Be Known Extinct And Cease To Exist

LittleSirP
05-01-2014, 12:00 PM
As much as I hate to pick one, sadly, I'd save mankind. My parents(2 people) < People of the world.

Kentnino Paca
05-01-2014, 12:04 PM
As much as I hate to pick one, sadly, I'd save mankind. My parents(2 people) < People of the world.

You Can Also Add Relatives,Sibling,GrandParents.

LordKings
05-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Oh Yeah Lol, You Have A Point Your Father Will Be Adam And Your Mother Will Be Eve
And They Will Repopulate Earth Wich Will Take Million Of Years To Reach 6 Billion Peoples
And You Will Go Back To The Civilization.(Bronze Age,Rock Age,Dark Age,Etc)

nah actually mankind would be smarter than that. they would skip some ages and stuff.
at least global warming would reduce SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

- - - Updated - - -

i would choose mankind.
cuz unles u wanna coax ur mom to make babies a hundred times,
and u wanna have s*x with ur sis/bro.
you would choose to save the earth.