PDA

View Full Version : I have an interest to getting rich for some reason.

GBAGamer
05-03-2014, 12:49 AM
I need somebody to help me uh get uh rich. I don't know why. I'm just getting sick and tired of never being able to catch up to all my peers in GT. don't say that I'm just lazy. I am lazy. But I never had an interest until now.
Also I won't make you do all the work. We will take steps and plans. I'm not just gonna sit and watch you work your ass off. No no. We will take partial steps. We will divy up the earnings.
Do not attend if you are gonna slack half the time. This happend before with my other buddy who kept going offline every 3 seconds.

If you can help I appreciate it :3

Pyroforge
05-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Same thing happens to me. All my friends are getting so many iTunes giftcards that I can't even catch p to them! Like one of my friends finniks has a frank and he also farms lots of cool things.so what I did is whenever someone brags to me how good they are I just ignore them. Part of growtopia is not to be rich, but to have fun and hang out with friends.just think about how people with things about rarity 5 feel. I don't find growtopia something to get rich and brag about how good you are. It's about having fun wether you have a tuxedo, focused eyes or even meow's hat (which you shouldn't have), you should be proud of how hard you worked for those things. And at the end of the day, I bet you have had lots of fun, and forgot if you were rich or not! So I'm not trying to brag about my parrot wings but I'm just trying to say just have fun and ignore the riches.

Have a nice day!

Tifa
05-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Same thing happens to me. All my friends are getting so many iTunes giftcards that I can't even catch p to them! Like one of my friends finniks has a frank and he also farms lots of cool things.so what I did is whenever someone brags to me how good they are I just ignore them. Part of growtopia is not to be rich, but to have fun and hang out with friends.just think about how people with things about rarity 5 feel. I don't find growtopia something to get rich and brag about how good you are. It's about having fun wether you have a tuxedo, focused eyes or even meow's hat (which you shouldn't have), you should be proud of how hard you worked for those things. And at the end of the day, I bet you have had lots of fun, and forgot if you were rich or not! So I'm not trying to brag about my parrot wings but I'm just trying to say just have fun and ignore the riches.

Have a nice day!

Actually, without the money, your fun is at a limit. You won't have as much fun if you aren't rich.

Pyroforge
05-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Well if you want to get rich in it then you should talk about how your peers aren't treating you with respect and ask if you could buy gems to catch up with them and make them stop bragging. If that doesn't work then you should start from the basics of farming and splicing until you get the ammount of gems for the item you want or until you splice the item you want. This may take a while but being rich isn't easy. But to help a bit more, I would ask your friends how they got rich and ask them for help.
I hoped I help.

Moxide
05-03-2014, 01:39 AM
I need somebody to help me uh get uh rich. I don't know why. I'm just getting sick and tired of never being able to catch up to all my peers in GT. don't say that I'm just lazy. I am lazy. But I never had an interest until now.
Also I won't make you do all the work. We will take steps and plans. I'm not just gonna sit and watch you work your ass off. No no. We will take partial steps. We will divy up the earnings.
Do not attend if you are gonna slack half the time. This happend before with my other buddy who kept going offline every 3 seconds.

I wanna help.

I'm poor too.

tell meh wen u get teh on, so i cen edd u <33333333

Do you hev Skaips?

GBAGamer
05-03-2014, 01:51 AM
I wanna help.

I'm poor too.

tell meh wen u get teh on, so i cen edd u <33333333

Do you hev Skaips?

Go on now :D

Disaster
05-03-2014, 02:01 AM

I sold a Meaty Aprin for 4 wls once. And me too.

ArtemisFowl
05-03-2014, 03:13 AM
We'll remember just have fun, your fun Is not limited if you are only so rich, you also need to learn to splice theses items and learn to bargain with people! :) pls don't feel down or anything, come visit me? I do t wanna say my name though, it's geo with a couple other letters. But I'm always giving stuff to others and helping others out, breaking worlds, and all that good stuff, well just hang in there, cuz I was a noob, and I spliced pretty much every rare I have now! ;) I'm positive you will get rich, I played for 420+ hours... I know it's a lot, and I have so much rares, so you can too! Just don't scam pls, I got scammed a ice dragon, and I don't want others getting scammed! Oh and if you're still reading, would you take a minute and sign me up for a Mod? I promise I will help GrowTopia as much as possible, meaning I will get rid of scammers, host giveaways, and make many people happy, I just don't want others feeling bad. Or think low of themselves! Try to find good friends, but even if their nice, you gotta know them long enough to know they won't scam you! Ok? Well I'm done now. Thanks to those that have read this :-)