PDA

View Full Version : What type of person are you?

Tifa
05-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Tell me who you are, not just in game, in real life.

I'm a straight-forward person, i say what's needed to be said. However i try my best to control myself and i watch what i say. I'm comfortable in all environments, I make friends of all sorts, good and bad influences. But I live on my own example, i rarely follow footsteps.

Let it all out! Unless you don't feel comfortable.

Flame_Rex
05-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm a fire-type, with Brave nature, 3 IVs, Speed, Sp. Def and Def. My favourite puffs are the orange and green one. I am currently level 35, very close to evolving. Sadly, I am not a shiny, but I have this virus called Pokerus. Which makes me feel more empowered for some reason.

Tifa
05-04-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm a fire-type, with Brave nature, 3 IVs, Speed, Sp. Def and Def. My favourite puffs are the orange and green one. I am currently level 35, very close to evolving. Sadly, I am not a shiny, but I have this virus called Pokerus. Which makes me feel more empowered for some reason.

You killed this thread -.-

LittleSirP
05-04-2014, 02:23 PM
No, I'm a rare moon person. With llama blood.

I'm the straight-forward, sarcastic person (As you've seen).

Toaster
05-04-2014, 02:26 PM
i leik trainz

Boomer
05-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Hunt and destroy.

I'm not happy unless I'm taking something out of existence.

>:3

Maryjane
05-04-2014, 04:51 PM
I'm the opposite of my existence here in the virtual reality world in cyberspace... (aka the net)

I'm very very very very very quiet. Although I still have the craziness attached to me some people in the terrible reality hate me for it.
And I always talk to myself ._. I'm more of an aggressive person... Aka I beat chu up as soon as you made my friend cry.

Brys
05-04-2014, 06:05 PM
I'm the opposite of my existence here in the virtual reality world in cyberspace... (aka the net)

I'm very very very very very quiet. Although I still have the craziness attached to me some people in the terrible reality hate me for it.
And I always talk to myself ._. I'm more of an aggressive person... Aka I beat chu up as soon as you made my friend cry.

I'm a sarcastic easy going person. I'm never afraid to say what I want to say. I'm also very competitive.

Minecraftpee
05-04-2014, 06:18 PM

I'm a straight-forward person, i say what's needed to be said. However i try my best to control myself and i watch what i say. I'm comfortable in all environments, I make friends of all sorts, good and bad influences. But I live on my own example, i rarely follow footsteps.

Just a normal Kid.

<Insert Name Here>
05-04-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm the type of person who's leaning more towards the negative, rather than the positive. I stay and consider other people's flaws than the correct doings. Am also the type who speaks their minds without considering the punishment if there are things that shouldn't be said. I try to dig out a person's mind for them to say some things that they don't want to share; sort of like a mind-reader, just by staring, they spill the beans :sweatdrop: (some people find it creepy).

Dodo Wizard
05-04-2014, 07:01 PM
I don't get out much, I play alot of video games, I'm an ass, and I have extreme anger issuses. Meaning I'll either cuss you out big time, and beat the crap out of you if you anger me.

- - - Updated - - -

This made me go ロル川. Dat reference doe.

GBAGamer
05-04-2014, 07:20 PM
I have split personalities. and violent mood swings.

AtomicSDK
05-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Ima person who strives for what i want a nice kind person who likes to help others Who depends on friends for sonething to do

Spotlight
05-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Insecure and timid.

LittleSirP
05-05-2014, 03:13 PM
No, I'm a person person.

PURPLE585
05-05-2014, 07:44 PM
I am..um...

Not sure.

But I'm very attached to certain friends, if I get to know them for quite some time.

Purelized
05-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I m a fun-type friend person, I like to make fun of myself and make laughs for everyone, thats what Ive been entire my life, also thats pretty much what I do ingame.But I don´t cross the border, I m mature and respecting people needs and opinions.In real life I m a little shy and quiet at first, when meeting new people.Ingame its a lot easier.I might be egoistic sometimes, but most of the times my egoistic sentences are meant as a joke.I m genarous and the person who likes to help people inneed in real life and ingame.

AntoDecay
05-05-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm a loud, fun, and sassy person :cool:

MeeMo11
05-05-2014, 09:08 PM
I am Athletic, people say im funny, and im caring for friends.

teemumu12345
05-06-2014, 05:06 AM
I am the kind of person who has split personalities like GBAGamer and who likes to farm.

ArabGuy
05-06-2014, 05:23 AM
I like to style my turban and beard. Just a hobby. I'm that kinda man.

dingle500
05-06-2014, 06:14 AM
Im the type of person everyone hates. An annoying, stupid, asian, weird, crazy, insane, and everything baddddd. Im reallllllly weird. Like really really really weird. Most people stay away from me xD Im too weird for them. I can be extremely shy but mostly really loud. Really loud. Yessssss loud. LOUD! LOUD AND CRAZY AND WEIRD.

LordofEarth
05-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Smart,logical,a pro

FrozenLord
05-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Hmm.. I like to be happy all the time and I love Frozen Things and I love to watch the Movie Frozen! I Love vampires and I watch Twilight about 9 times every week all the parts 1-5!:3 and one of my goals is live in Alaska!: )

Disaster
05-07-2014, 01:01 AM

I'm a idiot

Megazork
05-07-2014, 01:01 AM

I have tonnes of split personalities

Megazork Fabulous: Be everyone's friend, don't take sides on arguments. Just be that cool guy standing out

Zorktelligence: Standing ground in an argument and supporting my argument with full fledged facts, logic, and more. Proving others wrong in a sophisticated but regarding their feelings at the same time

Mega Empathize: Relate to everyone, and see their point of view. Comfort others and defend their cause while shielding them from belittling and immaturity.

Zorkanese: Sheer stupidity. Just an endless flow of random hilariousness. Whether it be for me or you.

IQuakers
05-07-2014, 01:03 AM
I'm sorta the guy at that one time at that one place who is watching everything. JUST KIDDING! Just one of those People in growtopia.

- - - Updated - - -

IRL: Just a helpful guy.

Taigos
05-10-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm cruel.