PDA

View Full Version : My Growtopia Inspirations.

i3lectro
05-04-2014, 09:23 PM
I have many reasons i keep playing!! I have noticed an outstanding player Rubie. She owns the hit word Rubiesitems. It is simply amazing. Day to day people go there and ask her how are you rich. And they gaze at the very rare items! Well what people fail to see is the post it bored right when you enter the world. It states her Growtopia story and how she has become that successful. The storys inspiring and makes me keep going :)!!!
The next inspiration is NinjaPro! He is a very kind player and is also successful. He gives tips and is very helpful. These players show me there are many good reasons to keep playing!!
THANKS RUBIE, and NINJAPRO!!

Rubie
05-07-2014, 06:40 AM
I have many reasons i keep playing!! I have noticed an outstanding player Rubie. She owns the hit word Rubiesitems. It is simply amazing. Day to day people go there and ask her how are you rich. And they gaze at the very rare items! Well what people fail to see is the post it bored right when you enter the world. It states her Growtopia story and how she has become that successful. The storys inspiring and makes me keep going :)!!!
The next inspiration is NinjaPro! He is a very kind player and is also successful. He gives tips and is very helpful. These players show me there are many good reasons to keep playing!!
THANKS RUBIE, and NINJAPRO!!

Awe thank you i3lectro, I am glad I was able to inspire you. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication but I have a feeling you have what it takes in you to become very successful in this game. Good luck to you. Rubie

i3lectro
05-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Thank you Rubie! It means alot that you take time away from your day to reply to me!! And thank you for beliving in me!! I would really much love to meet you ingame!! If you have any questions feel free to pm me:)!!