PDA

View Full Version : Tifa's deepest darkest secret.. REVEALED!

Tifa
05-05-2014, 02:29 AM
If you are a good friend of mine, please find the time to read all of this. There are many things you need to know.

I have something i have to say to everyone.. To "everyone" that think they know me. It's no fun doing what I've been doing and i can't live like this no more. I have to let it out, for family matters.
The big secret is.. I am a boy
Yes this is true, I'm sorry to those that thought of me as who i was. You may see me as a different person now because of this, and I'll understand. But i want everyone to understand, I'm not gay, please just no.

Reason i play a role of a girl is because i find this name unique with the game. The name Tifa is originated from the movie called Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children. She uses her Fists as her main weapon, as do we in Growtopia. She's very cute and attractive, charming really.

I've learned a lot from pretending to be a girl in this game, being a girl, you're respected and others treat you more differently than a guy. And this is a big reason why i can't stand it anymore, a lot of guys have asked me out.. It's awkward, i try my best to avoid it, I say to them, "We're strangers, you don't even know who i am in real life". I'm a boy in real life. Many times I have been playing along being a girl, acting as one. First time i came on the forums i remember trying to set a role for myself, i couldn't the right fit. I play a girl in few other video games, I'm that sort of person, girls are sexy.. Especially if you've ever played League of Legends. Video games are where i can live my life being and doing whatever i want living in a virtual world.

This must all be very interesting to all the people that know me very well, I'm truly upset i had to start out this way from the beginning. As you see in this thread, everything about me being a girl is not in past tense, meaning that I'll still be Tifa, I'm not going to change my name, I'll still play this amazing game as i do normally, I'll still be the same person I've always been. And again, I'll still always be Tifa.

Thanks for reading, and if you have questions, know that I'll be very uncomfortable answering them. Glad to have this off my chest, yes i have a chest, not breasts.

GBAGamer
05-05-2014, 02:34 AM
I'm not suprised. I'm not saying I always knew you were a boy. I'm just saying I'm not suprised by these actions. They are not weird unless you uh did something uh. Out of term for a boy. But. We all have our fetishes. For instance I like to eat marshmallows without roasting them.

Tech
05-05-2014, 02:38 AM
I'm planning to do a prank on you fellow forumers. :crazy: And the prank might be a bit relevant to the same thing Tifa did. Not all. :crazy:

Tifa
05-05-2014, 02:41 AM
I'm planning to do a prank on you fellow forumers. :crazy: And the prank might be a bit relevant to the same thing Tifa did. Not all. :crazy:

To clear things up, this isn't a prank. I've been living a prank my whole entire Growtopian life.

Disaster
05-05-2014, 02:45 AM
If you are a good friend of mine, please find the time to read all of this. There are many things you need to know.

I have something i have to say to everyone.. To "everyone" that think they know me. It's no fun doing what I've been doing and i can't live like this no more. I have to let it out, for family matters.
Yes this is true, I'm sorry to those that thought of me as who i was. You may see me as a different person now because of this, and I'll understand. But i want everyone to understand, I'm not gay, please just no.

Reason i play a role of a girl is because i find this name unique with the game. The name Tifa is originated from the movie called Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children. She uses her Fists as her main weapon, as do we in Growtopia. She's very cute and attractive, charming really.

I've learned a lot from pretending to be a girl in this game, being a girl, you're respected and others treat you more differently than a guy. And this is a big reason why i can't stand it anymore, a lot of guys have asked me out.. It's awkward, i try my best to avoid it, I say to them, "We're strangers, you don't even know who i am in real life". I'm a boy in real life. Many times I have been playing along being a girl, acting as one. First time i came on the forums i remember trying to set a role for myself, i couldn't the right fit. I play a girl in few other video games, I'm that sort of person, girls are sexy.. Especially if you've ever played League of Legends. Video games are where i can live my life being and doing whatever i want living in a virtual world.

This must all be very interesting to all the people that know me very well, I'm truly upset i had to start out this way from the beginning. As you see in this thread, everything about me being a girl is not in past tense, meaning that I'll still be Tifa, I'm not going to change my name, I'll still play this amazing game as i do normally, I'll still be the same person I've always been. And again, I'll still always be Tifa.

Thanks for reading, and if you have questions, know that I'll be very uncomfortable answering them. Glad to have this off my chest, yes i have a chest, not breasts.

I thought you were a girl you fooled me. And what other games do you play?

FreeSamples
05-05-2014, 02:54 AM
I've done this before.. It stopped when I hit growtopia ;P

Maryjane
05-05-2014, 02:55 AM
Why am I not surprised... Hmm... I just assume everyone on the net is a boy exception of the rule,"Pics or it didn't happen".

Megazork
05-05-2014, 02:58 AM

Makes sense, I'm a cross dresser in Growtopia

Besides, Does it really matter what gender you are?

I'm a guy too, but get asked out anyways no matter how many times I scream it in their face

Tech
05-05-2014, 03:06 AM
To clear things up, this isn't a prank. I've been living a prank my whole entire Growtopian life.

I know, just flippin' the car to let my fellow forumers know.

Maryjane
05-05-2014, 03:12 AM
Why am I not surprised... Hmm... I just assume everyone on the net is a boy exception of the rule,"Pics or it didn't happen".

Tifa
05-05-2014, 03:50 AM
I thought you were a girl you fooled me. And what other games do you play?

A bit overwhelming isn't it? I'm sorry if i misguided you of who i really was. And why do you want to know what other games i play, if what your getting towards to is what I'm thinking, i act as Tifa from FF7, the girl I'd marry. I'd marry myself if it was legal.

Brennanber
05-05-2014, 03:56 AM
I thought you said you were a boy a while back? Tifa was annoying in final fantasy 7 XD its a pretty epic game though.

(Finally someone else likes final fantasy 7)

- - - Updated - - -

Not a good idea to put selfies on a game forum.

Dodo Wizard
05-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Well, that's just fine. I admit, I do that too in some games. Like in Mortal Kombat, Kitana is way cooler than Reptile or Scorpion. So, I play as her.

Anyways, you're still the Tifa we know and love.

LittleSirP
05-05-2014, 04:22 AM
I used to do that all the time in Graal before. I used to dress up as a girl and trick people of their items. That was my dark past...

Jrlicup
05-05-2014, 04:23 AM

Tifa was also in Final Fantasy 7 the game. She was my first video game crush XD

Disaster
05-05-2014, 04:25 AM
A bit overwhelming isn't it? I'm sorry if i misguided you of who i really was. And why do you want to know what other games i play, if what your getting towards to is what I'm thinking, i act as Tifa from FF7, the girl I'd marry. I'd marry myself if it was legal.

I'm asking because Growtopia is getting boring and I may want to play another game til SummerFest week

FreeSamples
05-05-2014, 04:42 AM
I'm asking because Growtopia is getting boring and I may want to play another game til SummerFest week

I kinda do the same. I just get on, farm, get off and study or watch youtube videos.

Tifa
05-05-2014, 04:49 AM
It's good to know i don't have to live a lie no more and that i can show my real identity now.

I'm glad i explained it well enough for everyone to understand.

Tifa
05-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Hopefully everybody that i know from different time zones will see this so that i don't have to explain this through chat in Growtopia :sweatdrop:

I'm getting curious and trying to imagine everyone elses reaction when they see this, i can already see small grins.

Christopher
05-05-2014, 06:46 AM

I'm Sergio3D, eventually I found out nobody would care

Tifa
05-05-2014, 07:19 AM

I play the game below in my signature, I've been playing it more often than i play Growtopia ever since the game was officially released less than a month ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Tifa was also in Final Fantasy 7 the game. She was my first video game crush XD

Crisis Core? Yea I never got to play that game, is it on ps1? Also i got the world name Crisis, nothing to do with Final Fantasy though.

QuitePrimula
05-05-2014, 03:52 PM

You almost look like my brother really.
He is watching animes (Whatever category. Comedy, Story, etc.). In the past few years (like... 6 years ago), my brother played Monster Hunter: Freedom unite with a character as a GIRL. Yes, a GIRL. The reason on why he picked a girl is because he has been addicted to anime, until now.
When he battled that.... huge monster that is hard to kill (You know, a giant monster that is hard to kill but instead disturbs. Wait.. It starts in "R", I think), he said "I AM ALONE, BUT I CAN DO THIS", or maybe.. "I'LL NOT LEAVE MY FRIEND". My 2nd brother (not the eldest one) just argue with him. He even teased him about it until now.

Now, after 2 years since 2008, he then played God Eater. He AGAIN PLAYED as a girl. I don't even know why... Still, my 2nd brother teased him.

I think he changed his mind to stop playing as a girl because it has been made a lot of problems like teasing, gender (in multiplayer), etc. I think his mind is full of games, I think :/

Tifa
05-05-2014, 04:44 PM
You almost look like my brother really.
He is watching animes (Whatever category. Comedy, Story, etc.). In the past few years (like... 6 years ago), my brother played Monster Hunter: Freedom unite with a character as a GIRL. Yes, a GIRL. The reason on why he picked a girl is because he has been addicted to anime, until now.
When he battled that.... huge monster that is hard to kill (You know, a giant monster that is hard to kill but instead disturbs. Wait.. It starts in "R", I think), he said "I AM ALONE, BUT I CAN DO THIS", or maybe.. "I'LL NOT LEAVE MY FRIEND". My 2nd brother (not the eldest one) just argue with him. He even teased him about it until now.

Now, after 2 years since 2008, he then played God Eater. He AGAIN PLAYED as a girl. I don't even know why... Still, my 2nd brother teased him.

I think he changed his mind to stop playing as a girl because it has been made a lot of problems like teasing, gender (in multiplayer), etc. I think his mind is full of games, I think :/

Yea i understand how your brother feels, i get teased too by my RL friends when they see me play as a girl. I know they're jealous because I'm a sexy and they aren't.

PURPLE585
05-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Whatever.

Friends are friends :3.

Fredi
05-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't care if you are a girl or a boy as long as you stay nice ;)

Whatever.

Friends are friends :3.
I have a question could you please empty your mailbox in forums?

PURPLE585
05-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I don't care if you are a girl or a boy as long as you stay nice ;)

I have a question could you please empty your mailbox in forums?

Sure.

No wonder I haven't been getting any messages..

Anulot
05-05-2014, 10:03 PM

Feel free to be whatever you want in games, its not really that big of a deal. In MANY, many, MMO's people "Roleplay" as the opposite gender character. I see it all the time (I play a lot of MMO's). Its normal, some people enjoy it. No you're not weird. I mean, the whole other guys asking you out thing would have creeped me out also :sweatdrop:

HeisenBeard
05-05-2014, 10:07 PM
0 out of 5 €&@%# Given!