PDA

View Full Version : New to The RTsoft Forum Community..

Metaphorus
05-05-2014, 03:34 AM
Hello everyone, my name is jayden or as others call me Rhys, I am new to the forums. I am related to a user called phorus but he has quit the Forums and all games created by RTsoft, so you could call me the 2nd Phorus. Please don't believe him he was telling lies due to something going wrong with him, it might of been drugs or something worser.

He has luckily given his account to me with all his items even though I've been playing since April last year, don't mistake me for phorus I will be changing the username soon.

This is pretty much all from me today and thank you for reading!

Dundundun
05-05-2014, 03:38 AM
Sorry that i don't know who that is
Hello everyone, my name is jayden or as others call me Rhys, I am new to the forums. I am related to a user called phorus but he has quit the Forums and all games created by RTsoft, so you could call me the 2nd Phorus. Please don't believe him he was telling lies due to something going wrong with him, it might of been drugs or something worser.

He has luckily given his account to me with all his items even though I've been playing since April last year, don't mistake me for phorus I will be changing the username soon.

But i am...
http://www.auplod.com/u/paloud2d950.png

Bob Will
05-05-2014, 03:45 AM

Explains why I haven't seen him on in months,well welcome!

Metaphorus
05-05-2014, 03:48 AM
Thank you bob!

Brennanber
05-05-2014, 03:53 AM
Welcome phorus relative I was a proud enemy of him :D

Metaphorus
05-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Welcome phorus relative I was a proud enemy of him :D

To be honest I'm glad, I am almost an enemy of him

Brennanber
05-05-2014, 04:12 AM
To be honest I'm glad, I am almost an enemy of him

Cant hate him though because he is your brother.

Metaphorus
05-05-2014, 04:21 AM
It's fine, just because he is my brother doesn't mean you can't hate him

FreeSamples
05-05-2014, 04:39 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Metaphorus
05-05-2014, 04:40 AM
Thank you!

teemumu12345
05-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the forums

Metaphorus
05-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Sorry but I don't understand the meaning of that?