PDA

View Full Version : Stupid nasal cycle

FreeSamples
05-06-2014, 03:48 AM
Have you ever gotten one nose all clogged up while the other one is free? Then you lean to the other side for a while.. then it goes to that side?! It's so annoying! My stuffy nose is keeping my from sleeping .-.

Antoniolucas Altarejos
05-06-2014, 03:54 AM
I have an allergy called Sinusitis, whenever I'm in a room where there's not much cycle of the air, my nose clogs up, and whenever I'm in an open area, well, HALLELUJAH. So, I cant sleep in my air-conditioned room, I just stay away until I can breathe all the clog away.

Protip:
Try putting some vics on your nose, the smell will clear up your nose:)(I don't know if there's vics in your country)

WindyLink560
05-06-2014, 04:09 AM
This belongs in the RTSoft tavern. Sorry hehe

Swertip
05-06-2014, 04:24 AM
Have you ever gotten one nose all clogged up while the other one is free? Then you lean to the other side for a while.. then it goes to that side?! It's so annoying! My stuffy nose is keeping my from sleeping .-.

Oh my gosh, yes.

Very annoying!

Potato
05-06-2014, 04:59 AM

Yes it does, :3 I get a 5 second time space where I could breath through both nostrils (not noses btw lol) then the other one gets clogged. I have asthma

Abram Reyes
05-06-2014, 05:20 AM
I have an allergy called Sinusitis, whenever I'm in a room where there's not much cycle of the air, my nose clogs up, and whenever I'm in an open area, well, HALLELUJAH. So, I cant sleep in my air-conditioned room, I just stay away until I can breathe all the clog away.

Protip:
Try putting some vics on your nose, the smell will clear up your nose:)(I don't know if there's vics in your country)

Same here lolz

Anyway. Its Annoying!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it does, :3 I get a 5 second time space where I could breath through both nostrils (not noses btw lol) then the other one gets clogged. I have asthma

Hey you must make that gone because its bad for a person with asthma to have clog noses