PDA

View Full Version : Anime/Manga Discussions

minha1234
05-08-2014, 02:37 AM
I'm sorry to add yet another of the countless anime threads in the Tavern, but the ones I wanted to participate in were closed, so.. I'll just, continue the discussion from other threads that I didn't get to participate in, I guess, as well as add my own questions.

Who is your favorite anime/manga character?

I'll list a few of my own—

Jushiro Ukitake (!!) - Bleach

Nico Robin - One Piece

Near - Death Note

Fon - KHR

Ruri Miyamoto - Nisekoi

What is your favorite anime opening?

Harukaze - SCANDAL (Bleach opening #15)

Do you fangirl/boy over stuff?

Because I, for one, certainly do..

Recommend manga/anime?

This is a question that I ask, as I'm kinda bored with the arcs that the manga that I'm reading are currently in. I don't really want to watch SAO, because.. I don't know. Nor do I want to read/watch Dragonball (Z) because, well, frankly, I don't like the art style. So, yeah.

A bleach question/discussion (contains major spoiler for those who haven't read the manga, counting those who've only watched the anime):

Do you think Retsu Unohana is really dead?

I don't, although that may just be because she's a favorite of mine.

If I'm active again, I may add stuff more here.. for discussions of chapters.. events.. like.. character deaths.. ...

GBAGamer
05-08-2014, 03:16 AM
I'm sorry to add yet another of the countless anime threads in the Tavern, but the ones I wanted to participate in were closed, so.. I'll just, continue the discussion from other threads that I didn't get to participate in, I guess, as well as add my own questions.

Nico Robin - One Piece

Near - Death Note

Fon - KHR

Ruri Miyamoto - Nisekoi

Recommend manga/anime?

This is a question that I ask, as I'm kinda bored with the arcs that the manga that I'm reading are currently in. I don't really want to watch SAO, because.. I don't know. Nor do I want to read/watch Dragonball (Z) because, well, frankly, I don't like the art style. So, yeah.

A bleach question/discussion (contains major spoiler for those who haven't read the manga, counting those who've only watched the anime):

If I'm active again, I may add stuff more here.. for discussions of chapters.. events.. like.. character deaths.. ...

Favorite anime characters
- Tetsuya Kuroko } Kurokos basketball
- Gintoki } Gintama
- Eiichirou - baby steps
- Levi - Attack on Titan
- Bartholomeo - One piece
- Switch - SKET dance

Favorite opening -
Kuroko no basuke Season 2 Opening 1

The latest Naruto shippuden chapters were amazing. The fact that Naruto was a reincarnation of somebody who was a hard worker and wasn't born a prodigy and had to get where he is now astonishes me. It just shows us you can be nothing in the past and come up with a bright future. :D

Brennanber
05-08-2014, 03:34 AM
Favorite anime character is roy mustang from full metal alchemist

And my favorite intro to an anime would be attack on titans first intro.

And i fanboy over some stuff but usually not anime.

I will always recommend attack on titan (especially abridged) and full metal alchemist.

Azazell
05-08-2014, 04:52 AM
I could only recommend you anime since I don't read any manga check my anime list here.http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Azell.

Magicalfishy
05-17-2014, 12:05 AM

One Piece - Luffy, Shanks, Hawkeye Mihawk... basically everyone.

FullMetal Alchemist - Greed (Brotherhood, not original series), Roy Mustang, Edward, Alphonse.

Sword Art Online - Kirto

One Piece Opening 17

One Piece all the way.

Recommend manga/anime?

One Piece, 'nuff said. :o

Reballoo
05-17-2014, 12:58 AM

Nico Robin - One Piece

Near - Death Note

Fon - KHR

Ruri Miyamoto - Nisekoi

Recommend manga/anime?

1. Ooruru, Yaruichi, Chad, and Orihime -Bleach. I don't know how to spell them.

2. The Opening to Bleach up. Until the part with Rukia and the soul society and that super long forever continued part. I think it began in ep 16 and ended in ep 30

3. Yes. Over Growtopia and Bleach.

4. I recommend Soul Eater. Nobody watches that anymore. ITS AWESOME!

Megazork
05-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Favorite Character

Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass

lukj2001
05-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Favorite Character

Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic:v:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

- - - Updated - - -

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic:v:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic ::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

CODE GEASS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES