PDA

View Full Version : Never ever Suicide

Ilikecats
05-08-2014, 03:14 AM
There is not reason to ever Suicide. Don't ever listen to what people say guys. If some ones says u wont achieve any thing in life cause I have a disability their wrong. Many of the people who helps the world how it is today had them. If u have a disability and some says say that u will not achieve any thing you will and they wont so don't it. K5m wanted to do this but I came into her life and helped her out. We can change how people feel and make sure this stops. I failed one time from some one Suicide, I never forgave my self for letting that happening, but from t that day I say I will make sure no on ever does it. If u want to Suicide don't and speak to me on formers or in game I'm called DemonShadow(growtopia only) in game if u need me I want to help people who want to do this the best I can. I just want you guys to feel great about ur selfs and not what mean things other people say.:)

Brennanber
05-08-2014, 03:17 AM
Issue with these threads is to some suicidals its just another "helper" who "feeds lies" it wont feel personal by making a thread about it but it will help some.

King902
05-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Did you see Kevin in game?
He just made a suicide story....
Also yea never suicide rather live life to the fullest and die ^_^

Ilikecats
05-08-2014, 03:23 AM
Issue with these threads is to some suicidals its just another "helper" who "feeds lies" it wont feel personal by making a thread about it but it will help some.

You think I'm lying I'm not when i failed from some one Suicide well I'm not I had the on my mind for 4 years and I never forgave my self so I mean this tread because I care about people and I have seen a lot of ppl saying I want to do Suicide I wont let that happen I just wont I care about people I was bullied and said I would achieve nothing in life and I wanted to Suicide but I didn't i stopped my self and said their wrong.

Brennanber
05-08-2014, 03:30 AM
You think I'm lying I'm not when i failed from some one Suicide well I'm not I had the on my mind for 4 years and I never forgave my self so I mean this tread because I care about people and I have seen a lot of ppl saying I want to do Suicide I wont let that happen I just wont I care about people I was bullied and said I would achieve nothing in life and I wanted to Suicide but I didn't i stopped my self and said their wrong.

I seriously have no idea where i said "you are lying" and i cant tell what you are getting at 50% of the message.

dptl
05-08-2014, 09:56 AM
See, these are the people that I hate. You don't have to be the one thinking about suicide to feel its effects. I had a suicidal friend last year, and I helped him get through it. It is really hard to do, emotionally.

Universe
05-08-2014, 10:00 AM
If you suicide because of a game, then your life is wasted. (I don't know how to say it, wasted seemed to fit.)

Avenie
05-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Is this for real? May I ask you, how old are you guys?

I really wonder why would you want to suicide? Is there really something that wrong in your life? Is it a game? Is it because you get bullied? Did you break up with someone?

Seriously, I think there is not good enough reason to think about suicide, even if there is something wrong in your life or you want it to be changed then be patient, theres never reason to think about suicide.